Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,898 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

PHOTOS: Hazard, Kane, Lampard And Gerrard Win Premiership Awards. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTOS: Hazard, Kane, Lampard And Gerrard Win Premiership Awards. (1029 Views)

Chelsea Legends: Between Lampard And John Terry Who Is Chelsea's Greatest Ever / Frank Lampard Retires From Football / Childhood Pictures Of Cr7, Messi, Rooney, Ronaldinho, Lampard And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Hazard, Kane, Lampard And Gerrard Win Premiership Awards. by japsyvic(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chelsea winger Eden Hazard has been named the PFA Player of the Year, beating stiff competition from Manchester United's David De Gea and Tottenham's Harry Kane. Hazard has played a pivotal role in Chelsea's march to the Premier League title this season, scoring 13 goals and laying on eight assists.
In his reaction, he said
“I’m very happy. One day I want to be the best and what I did this season is play very well, Chelsea played very well. I don’t know if I deserve to win but it is good for me. It is good, it is better to be voted by the players - they know everything about football. This is good. I’m very happy. We are almost champions, maybe this is the key.
Last season we finished third and this season we have an opportunity to win the league. This has changed from last season. I continue like I did last season - I try to be the same. I try to score more goals than last season. Personally I have played a good season, I have been there in the big games and I scored a lot of important goals, this is why I’m better this season.”

Tottenham striker Harry Kane has been named the PFA Young Player of the Year, seeing off the challenge of Chelsea's Eden Hazard, who has won the main award. Kane has scored 20 Premier League goals in a stunning breakthrough season at White Hart Lane and beating Chelsea's Eden Hazard and Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho, who came second and third respectively..He said
“It is amazing. It is a very proud moment for myself and my family - hopefully the first of many to come, I have got to keep working hard, but to be recognised by your fellow players is something special and it is a night I wont forget. It is incredible, an incredible feeling.”
In other Awards Steven Gerrard and Lampard shared the Premiership Merit Award
" I'm pleased - it is a great honour," Lampard said. "I have been fortunate enough to have a long time playing in the Premier League - along with Steven it is a great honour to be alongside a player who himself has done so much for the game. For the two of us to get it, it is a nice send-off and a nice ending for me. I have got a huge amount of respect for
Steven - we had a few ding-dongs up and down the years, we seemed to play each other five or six times a season when the Champions League was involved"
Lampard said.
Gerrard speaking on the joint award he said,
"I'm really pleased. Every time you get an individual award and an award for the job you do, you're really happy. I'm a young boy from a council estate who has worked so
hard to get to where I am today. It has been a privilege to represent Liverpool for so long and
to share some of the highlights of my career. I'm going to miss Liverpool, the league and the country - it is going to be an emotional few weeks, but I go with my head held high and I'm not going to hang my boots up yet - I've got a couple of years left in me."

Other Award Winners include
Women’s Player of the Year: Ji So-yun
Women’s Young Player of the Year: Leah
Williamson
For more photos. www.thewizjapsy..com

Re: PHOTOS: Hazard, Kane, Lampard And Gerrard Win Premiership Awards. by Haywhymido(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Make dose way no knw, knw seh dat lady Ji so-yun plays 4 chelsea fc female team. D runner up 4 dat same award na one of chelsea fc female team player by d name eniola aluko a nigerian.Our youth team on d way to win d youth fa cup 2nd time in 3years,after winning uefa youth champion league.While d famous chelsea fc is on is way to make anoda history which i wont tell u till d end of d season, google it my frd, if u r d curious type.We are making history#ktbffh #there will haterz.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria V USA: Women's World Cup On June 17 At 1am / FIFA Ballond'or 2016 Full List Of Winners (PHOTOS) / BBM Channel For Betting Tips:- Only 2 Odds Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.