Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face (1210 Views)

Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / To The Man That Drew Tattoo Of Nigerian Coat Of Arm On His Back / See The Kind Of Tattoo This Guy Draw On His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face by ELTON123(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
20 year old Christien Sechrist from Houston posted this photo of his new tattoo - which is the face of his newborn baby boy named Perseus - on his Facebook page and got dragged by people who found it both hilarious and stupid. No one thought it was adorable.
Christien posted the photo and wrote; "Thanks Cody Gibbs for doing awesome work on me! Looks just like my son."
One person told him "Why on your f**king face? How are you ever going to get a real f**king job to support your son with a tattoo on your face?". Others just made fun of him. Creepy Tattoo!

Re: Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face by IlorinFinest: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face by Nokiae5: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
he's happy for his new baby and the world is sad for his stupor
Re: Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face by loomer: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
What we do for our kids
Re: Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face by ELTON123(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Weird
Re: Photo:man Gets Huge Tattoo Of His Baby's Face...on His Face by Wendy80(f): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
I hope he has a good source of livelihood to support his Son cos it's not by tattooing that makes a loving or Caring Father. If not, no one will employ 'the man with baby on his face' grin

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Model Stuns In Sexy Military Outfit For Calabar Carnival-photos / REVEALED!!!! TOP 10 Most Fashionable Footballers In The World / See The Bag He Ordered, See The Bag They Delivered To Him. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.