Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland? (641 Views)

See The Reply Governor Fayose Got On His Recent Comments On Chiboks Girls / Understanding Your Skin Kind Is One Of The Maximum Lift X / Choose One: Your Topic Making Front Page Or Having Hunreds Of Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland? by Defcon1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Fellas, let's have some fun.
Share the highest number of 'likes' you have received so far on a SINGLE comment/post on Nairaland.
You can also share the Title of the Thread you made the comment on (optional)
I hope it's not hard.

As for me, at just a maximum of 24 'likes' I am still a learnerwink

Let the fun begin...
Re: What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland? by adesammy1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland? by write2obi(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
How much is senu paying per like undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland? by Jackeeh(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
634 likes. 58 shares

1 Like

Re: What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland? by Basildvalour(m): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dem go add am to my bank account balance

1 Like

Re: What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jackeeh:
634 likes. 58 shares

Hope that money wink
Re: What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Basildvalour:

Abi oh ..
Re: What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland? by braine(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
~380likes

1 Like

Re: What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland? by prevail23(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
wan thousand wan hundred and wanty wan grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland? by barnacle: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
1like 1share.

dairis God oo
Re: What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
1like, 1share. Courtesy of Tydies. sad
Re: What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland? by Defcon1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Basildvalour:

l said it was just for fun.
"Likes" are nothing, but there's no denying the good feeling we get when we receive it for our commentswink
Re: What's The Maximum No. Of 'likes' You Have Got On A Single Comment On Nairaland? by Defcon1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lala247:

Hope that money wink
lol.cheesy
Hilarious,but don't you feel a bit good when you get " likes" for your comments.
This is just for fun.
So tell me, how many "likes" so far on a single post?

(1) (Reply)

Impacts Of Hydropower To The Environment And Society / It’s Shameful To Import Toothpick, Fish, Eggs, Sugar, Wheat —CBN / Come In For The Latest Gist On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.