Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Assassins Creed Vs Prince Of Persia - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Assassins Creed Vs Prince Of Persia (4708 Views)

Assassins Creed Black Flag Is Needed Pc Version / Prince Of Persia :what Should I Do Pls Help!!!(pic) / Assassins Creed Identity Mod Apk Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assassins Creed Vs Prince Of Persia by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Guys between assassins creed player and prince of Persia,if the margin of games were abandoned and there was a duel between the both of them who would win or injure the other the most?
Re: Assassins Creed Vs Prince Of Persia by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
acreed
Re: Assassins Creed Vs Prince Of Persia by gateofheaven(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
The assassin,his moves and stuntz are wicked.
Re: Assassins Creed Vs Prince Of Persia by encryptjay(m): 2:29am On Apr 28, 2015
Altair baby!!!
Re: Assassins Creed Vs Prince Of Persia by wolewolsz(m): 6:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Lol... seems its a bit unfair for a versus match.
I would go with prince of persia...
I have played both games right from the inception of the first series... sands of time, warrior within, two thrones, the forgotten sands, to assassins creed 1 to black flag...
The prince skills set barring the use of sands alone is enough for him to kill of enzo,altair,kenway and whatever assassin that be...
They both come from the manufacturer tho, but for me prince of persia wins this. He fights not just human beings, demons and such, while assassins fights humans alone. Am a great assassins creed fan tho, but in terms of swords manship and skills, wall running and climbing, acrobatic displays and kills, The prince wins it.

3 Likes

Re: Assassins Creed Vs Prince Of Persia by Marc4codezero(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2015
i hav to say d Prince is slick with his amazing wall runnin movements nd swordsmanship but his so called demonic oponents re sandmen,dey hardly give u a tough engagin combat nd most of d time dey re jst caught dere waitin for u to kill d nxt demon b4 u turn to dem......dey cant b compared to d joganauts gaurdin in ezio's trials nt to talkless of d wiggins n 'Unity'.the assassins wins d duel hands down 4 me...........i might even go as far as pittin d french damsel n 'Liberations' as a more superior opponent to d Princ.....
Re: Assassins Creed Vs Prince Of Persia by jjk24(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Assassins Creed Vs Prince Of Persia by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
If we go by the Prince in warrior within then he stomps all the assassins, he is an like an animal in warrior within trying to escape death and won't hesitate to kill anyone that crossed his path.

The Prince is more skilful and a better swordsman than all the assassins and he is more faster and he faces more deadlier foes, the assassins only fight humans whereas Prince fights sand monsters and Dahaka.

He is also more acrobatic than the assassins, although Altair is the only one I can think of that is at least also a bit skilful but his inability to swim puts him at a disadvantage.

If it was a straight fight then the Prince stomps any assassins but if they were to assassinate each other in maybe a market place then ezio or Altair or even Connor wins.

But my bet is on the Prince from warrior within not the weaker reboot 2008 Prince of Persia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Settings For Gta Vice City Rc Helicopter For Demolition Man Mission / The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid / Over 200+ Free Best Ppsspp Games For Android Apk Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.