Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Best Settings For Gta Vice City Rc Helicopter For Demolition Man Mission - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Settings For Gta Vice City Rc Helicopter For Demolition Man Mission (4708 Views)

Looking For Gta 5 PC Game / Looking For GTA V XBOX 360 / How To Install Car Mods For Gta San Andreas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Settings For Gta Vice City Rc Helicopter For Demolition Man Mission by shafshaff95(f): 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
no doubt players of GTA Vice City finds demolition man mission difficult to play, most players prefer to skip the mission, mostly because of the fact that the RC helicopter is not an easy control. However, with the right settings your helicopter moves easily. I actually found out that I enjoy playing demolition man mission easily.
so just follow the following setup;

open GTA Vice City
go to settings
standard controls
redefine controls
change forward button to: the shift button or any button of your choice
scroll down to look left + turrent L: press the left button
look right + turrent R: press the right button
turrent + lean up: press the Up button
turrent + lean down: press the Down button

making this settings will disrupt the default settings which will change the previous keys to Unbound so be sure to change those Unbound keys to other keys other than the keys used for the turrent settings. Go back to control your RC Helicopter easily.

Remember the trick is to go to the area first and kill the workers and securities there before activating the timer. if you cannot keep up with the timer, it is advisable to activate the cheat 'booooooring' to slow the timer, to increase the speed of the helicopter while on 'booooooring' cheat you should fly your helicopter above ground level. enjoy your demolition man mission, and don't forget to share how this settings benefits you.
https://sportspva..com/2018/12/best-settings-for-gta-vice-city.html
Cc
Lalastica

2 Likes

Re: Best Settings For Gta Vice City Rc Helicopter For Demolition Man Mission by zzzzy: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2018
Still remember when I played this mission, played it on a desktop without ups. The day i passed it, see how i was rushing to safe house before nepa takes light.

3 Likes

Re: Best Settings For Gta Vice City Rc Helicopter For Demolition Man Mission by shafshaff95(f): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2018
zzzzy:
Still remember when I played this mission, played it on a desktop without ups. The day i passed it, see how i was rushing to safe house before nepa takes light.

It is actually one of the most interesting mission i find myself playing the game over and over again just so i can play demolition man mission. i just love the mission.
zzzzy:

1 Like

Re: Best Settings For Gta Vice City Rc Helicopter For Demolition Man Mission by Muquadam(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
zzzzy:

I was also overwhelmed with joy the first day I beat it grin I went on to beat it two more times, all three on PC.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Nintendo Game You Love Playing When You Were A Kid / How Can I Play Online With Pirated Game (on Pc) / What Is Your Highest Level On Candy Crush ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.