Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,584 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

(help) Login In To Yahoo With Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / (help) Login In To Yahoo With Facebook (534 Views)

Seun We Cannot Login Nairaland Via Freebasics / LOL Screenshot Of Old Yahoo Portal / Difficulties In Connecting To Yahoo Messenger And Icq Messenger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(help) Login In To Yahoo With Facebook by Smartdoy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Please... I've been logging in to my yahoo mail with Facebook before but that option seems to be no more on yahoo website. Please, what do I do?

I still know my yahoo ID and password but the thing is...After logging in Yahoo is still asking me a security question that I've supplied since 2009 as per "What is the name of my elderly cousin" which I can't remember again and was unable to go beyond that page.. please what can I do?
Re: (help) Login In To Yahoo With Facebook by amsoslim(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Same challenge I got.... Pls any one with solution to this should help. Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Assistance needed on My Website / Gurus Pls Help Me Resolve My Fiverr Withdrawal Issues / Adsense Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.