Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Adsense Alternative - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Alternative (534 Views)

Adsense Alternative / Which Adsense Alternative CPM Ad Network Is The Best For Sites With Low Traffic / Best Google Adsense Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Alternative by kingstylo01(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
To webmasters in the house, if you check well, you'll notice that most threads and posts on this section is about adsense approval.

So what other ad network do you recomend for Naija bloggers?

I wanted to use chitika but the payment method is paypal. Also, i've noticed that info links is spammy.
Re: Adsense Alternative by Tallesty1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
kingstylo01:
To webmasters in the house, if you check well, you'll notice that most threads and posts on this section is about adsense approval.

I wanted to use chitika but the payment method is paypal. Also, i've noticed that info links is spammy.
Someone commended revenue hits but I am yet to try them.

My fear is that Google may never approve my account again if I use them
Re: Adsense Alternative by kingstylo01(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Someone commended revenue hits but I am yet to try them.

My fear is that Google may never approve my account again if I use them
i haven't heard of revenue hits. What is their payment method?

As for adsense disapproving your site, you can remove the ad codes before applying for adsense.
Re: Adsense Alternative by dav8id(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
kingstylo01:

infolinks spam ? how pls
Re: Adsense Alternative by Rahmonlee: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Infolink is crazy, Google whala is more affordable slf.. upon the whole packagin wey i researv in order to get approved, bt d idiots no send.. adsen for sure..

Note: Am a Certified blogger with Almost 5 years Marketting Experience - Blogging CEO and Adsense guru..

So dont judge me with moi pidging used there; info links worth it! They've not been approvin me - kilode??

Ok, got 5 non-hosted adsense account, you can call 234 703 839 0544 if you need one..

we will negotiate during the phone call..

Bleep infoliks. Adynamo + mobofree froosh!
Re: Adsense Alternative by kingstylo01(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
dav8id:

infolinks spam ? how pls
it disturbs your visitors with on screen ads and scares them away

(1) (Reply)

Free Computer Hacking Tips And Tricks / Learn How To Activate Glo BIS And Generate Bb Imei For Any Android Yourself. / Adding A Non-text Logo To A Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.