Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) (29925 Views)

Members Of PDP BOT Visit Ikpeazu After His Appeal Court Victory Today(pics) / Abia Traditional Rulers Visit Ikpeazu, Give Him Their Supports / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by Kenistry(m): 5:06am On Apr 28, 2015
specco:

Clearly a mistaken identity here. Ifeanyi Ubah is from Nnewi while Senator Andy Uba hails from Uga town. Different senatorial zones also
d same sen. Zone
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by Ponponkon: 5:10am On Apr 28, 2015
asha80:
I don't mean that..I mean his reputation..his underhand dealings with access bank,problems with coscharis and altercations with amcon?
All are allegations against the young man,he has not been sentenced by any court of competent jurisdiction. He was cleared to contest governorship position 2 years ago and he was also the chairman of TAN an organisation you truly belonged
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by asha80(m): 5:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
All are allegations against the young man,he has not been sentenced by any court of competent jurisdiction. He was cleared to contest governorship position 2 years ago and he was also the chairman of TAN an organisation you truly belonged
me truly belonged to TAN?your assumptions about me is truly laughable..first that I am from abia north then this?your imagination is really running wild...abeg go close those that truly know ifeanyi ubah and they will tell you the kind of person he is
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by Chivasex: 5:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
Abia State Governor-elect, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Ph.D and Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah and their wives when the Ubahs paid a congratulatory visit to the Ikpeazus in Umuobiakwa...Ubah, a great Igbo son and mobilizer is great supporter of Ikpeazu..

Ubah tasks Dr Okezie to deliver on all campaign promises and return Aba to the glory days. In his speech,Dr Ikpeazu assure Ubah that every good citizen of Nigeria residing in Abia will be given equal treatment of good governance,he also salute the people of the State for the massive support he got and promise not to let Abians and residents of the State down.

this belle no be here ooo
maybe they should change his name to belema.... lol
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by Ponponkon: 5:41am On Apr 28, 2015
asha80:
me truly belonged to TAN?your assumptions about me is truly laughable..first that I am from abia north then this?your imagination is really running wild...abeg go close those that truly know ifeanyi ubah and they will tell you the kind of person he is
Did you/ did you not support the re-election bid of GEJ? If yes,then you are a Tanoid. If your not from Abia North,tell us you are state abi u dey shame to yarn your state?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by asha80(m): 6:00am On Apr 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
Did you/ did you not support the re-election bid of GEJ? If yes,then you are a Tanoid. If your not from Abia North,tell us you are state abi u dey shame to yarn your state?
quote me where I gave the impression that I supported gej..have you asked before which state I am from and I declined before?where should I be ashamed to come from the same lg that produced the only civilian governor that ever worked in aba?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by Ponponkon: 6:09am On Apr 28, 2015
asha80:
quote me where I gave the impression that I supported gej..have you asked before which state I am from and I declined before?where should I be ashamed to come from the same lg that produced the only civilian governor that ever worked in aba?
Obowo I presume? The great Sam Mbakwe won the election as a result of massive support he got from we Ngwas and he did not disappoint,but unfortunately his Owerri zone is now in the minority and will not be able to produce governor again in Imo State,Ihedioha's failure at the pool comes to mind
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by nastyesco(m): 6:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
It is you and your generation (family and village)that will be in sorrow forever not Abians
The way u Ibo's hate on each other ehn...its mind boggling
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by Ponponkon: 6:13am On Apr 28, 2015
nastyesco:

The way u Ibo's hate on each other ehn...its mind boggling
He was trying to curse my dear State,I only returned it back to him and his village.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by asha80(m): 6:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
Obowo I presume? The great Sam Mbakwe won the election as a result of massive support he got from we Ngwas and he did not disappoint,but unfortunately his Owerri zone is now in the minority and will not be able to produce governor again in Imo State,Ihedioha's failure at the pool comes to mind
obowo is not in owerri zone but okigwe zone..really don't care where governor of Imo comes from as far as he can do the job...no zone in Imo is homogeneous like ngwa so that issue in largely moot in Imo..would rather rochas there than ohakim
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by Ponponkon: 6:19am On Apr 28, 2015
asha80:
obowo is not in owerri zone but okigwe zone..really don't care where governor of Imo comes from as far as he can do the job...no zone in Imo is homogeneous like ngwa so that issue in largely moot in Imo..would rather rochas there than ohakim
what of Orlu zone with 12 LGAs out of 23 in the state,is that not large enough to continue to produce governor? Achike 8 years Rochas 8 years while the green and lush governor only lasted for 4 years. At the expiration of Rochas tenure,Mbano will do another 4 years after which Orlu zone takes it back for 8 years
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by asha80(m): 6:30am On Apr 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
what of Orlu zone with 12 LGAs out of 23 in the state,is that not large enough to continue to produce governor? Achike 8 years Rochas 8 years while the green and lush governor only lasted for 4 years. At the expiration of Rochas tenure,Mbano will do another 4 years after which Orlu zone takes it back for 8 years
being large enough means nothing..there is no cultural affinity btw ideato man and egbema man though both are from orlu zone..obowu people voted against ohakim in favour of rochas 2011 and voted for okorocha again tho time..even a lot of mbano people voted against ohakim in 2011...are you the one going to put an mbano man there after rochas?did Imo people tell you they are interested in such thing?a lot of Imo people are not..internal dynamics of abia is not same with imo..so if orlu takes it back again as you said am I supposed to be bothered if he can do the job?has rochas being the governor solved the problem of orlu zone?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by eagleeye2: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
Thank God Buhari is here. Let him pay all his last visits now before kirikiri or kuje beckons. Soulless beast!
Wetin una think say Buhari be self.........you think na Willy Willy?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by Ponponkon: 7:02am On Apr 28, 2015
asha80:
being large enough means nothing..there is no cultural affinity btw ideato man and egbema man though both are from orlu zone..obowu people voted against ohakim in favour of rochas 2011 and voted for okorocha again tho time..even a lot of mbano people voted against ohakim in 2011...are you the one going to put an mbano man there after rochas?did Imo people tell you they are interested in such thing?a lot of Imo people are not..internal dynamics of abia is not same with imo..so if orlu takes it back again as you said am I supposed to be bothered if he can do the job?has rochas being the governor solved the problem of orlu zone?
Senator Ifeanyichukwu Araraume will take over from Rochas in 2019 bookmark this page.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by hushmail: 7:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Emmahunk:
Been a true follower of Andy for years but just wondering if anything good can come out of Nazareth (uga)
Ikpeazu abeg watch it

ifeanyi ubah and andy uba are two different pple

ifeanyi from Nnewi

Andy from Uga

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by asha80(m): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
Senator Ifeanyichukwu Araraume will take over from Rochas in 2019 bookmark this page.
I don't think you know what a lot of Imo people think of him...don't hold your breath
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by mandax: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2015
asha80:

Rochas has a special dislike for Orlu, nobody except Rochas knows how the dislike originated.. He even destroyed infrastructure that already existed in the city. By the time Rochas goes, nothing prevents an other Orlu zone governor emerging. So long as Owerri zone is capital and continues to refuse other Imo towns from urbanization.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by asha80(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2015
mandax:

Rochas has a special dislike for Orlu, nobody expect Rochas knows how the dislike originated.. He even destroyed infrastructure that already existed in the city. By the time Rochas goes, nothing prevents an other Orlu zone governor emerging. So long as Owerri zone is capital and continues to refuse other Imo towns from urbanization.
owerri not refusing anything?is it owerri people fault that rochas is not doing what he is supposed to do in orlu?abeg find another argument
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by mandax: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2015
asha80:
owerri not refusing anything?is it owerri people fault that rochas is not doing what he is supposed to do in orlu?abeg find another argument

Apart Rochas dislike for Orlu, Rochas has been programmed by the status quo in Imo state as established by Owerri . The existing status quo is that no other town may urbanize in Imo state outside Owerri. Every new governor of Imo must abide by this established status quo.

Rochad has no business in Orlu. The only house he had in Orlu, he had since demolished it. He is building his living house somewhere in his dream city, Owerri. Every new governor of Imo state builds his living house in Owerri, and chases improvement of the dream city -finish.

BY the time Imo governors finish development in New Owerri, they may start a third Owerri Capital city, and no Imo lga outside the ones in Owerri shall have any new modernity. Bet on this.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by Kzealz(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Enjoy the 3months reign in office... We re taking our mandate soon... tribunal will decide for abians... God bless Otti
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by asha80(m): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2015
mandax:

Apart Rochas dislike for Orlu, Rochas has been programmed by the status quo in Imo state as established by Owerri . The existing status quo is that no other town may urbanize in Imo state outside Owerri. Every new governor of Imo must abide by this established status quo.

Rochad has no business in Orlu. The only house he had in Orlu, he had since demolished it. He is building his living house somewhere in his dream city, Owerri. Every new governor of Imo state builds his living house in Owerri, and chases improvement of the dream city -finish.

BY the time Imo governors finish development in New Owerri, they may start a third Owerri Capital city, and no Imo lga outside the ones in Owerri shall have any new modernity. Bet on this.
this I not a thread for these lamentations..go to Imo thread
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by Ponponkon: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Kzealz:
Enjoy the 3months reign in office... We re taking our mandate soon... tribunal will decide for abians... God bless Otti
see you in court bro,atleast lawyers go chop nah. The left over of all the money Otti got from money laundering will be drained by the lawyers. This is indeed a welcome development.

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by Kings109: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2015
May the good Lord rescue Abia state!!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) by EricDonn(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kzealz:
Who is still talking about Alex Otti..? He belongs in d past abeg...the topic now is hw to develop Abia, is Ubah a gud or bad partner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos #EndSARS Panel Awards N10m To Kolade Johnson’s Family / Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable / Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.