Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (52851 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by UDZUBY(m): 12:11am On Apr 29, 2015
I SWEAR if you don't watch this Video you will never ever be told
of this truth that you always hate to hear coming out from the horses
mouth... The whole Niger Deltans have woken up.. the South South and South EAST now standing out to face the truth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXAiI_fEpZ8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Kingsteve(m): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2015
The day of reckoning beckons...enough is enough!

Quote me and DIE violently!
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Ababadada: 3:28am On Apr 29, 2015
There is no going back, in south south voice's Up Federation of the Lower Niger! All Niger Deltans Brace up! Brace up! No time!
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by ocelot2006(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2015
relchange:

the truth is that there is nothing on ground to suggest that there is a "SS" in Nigeria today. SS died with Jonathan's defeat at the polls.
what we have now is the East, and some former midwesterners trying to chart a course together for a better future.
if you notice, most of the meetings and groupings cropping up now are being led by non-Igbo from "SS".
let me just give you a little piece of advise: YOU CAN NEVER STOP AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME.

And here's an advice for you too: WAKE UP!! . Seriously you guys are really funny. So because GEJ lost the elections, the SS no longer "exist"? I never knew all the geopolitical regions had been dissolved and re - arranged.....oh wait, it's your pipe dream. Dude, your "idea" (more like wet dream) came decades ago and FAILED WOEFULLY with the civil war. If you want your Biafra, please go ahead with your beloved SE and stop acting like an annoying LEECH. IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO DRAG THE SS ALONG!

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Charlotte15: 7:54am On Apr 29, 2015
A referendum is the way to go.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by waternogetemeny: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2015
ocelot2006:

And here's an advice for you too: WAKE UP!! . Seriously you guys are really funny. So because GEJ lost the elections, the SS no longer "exist"? I never knew all the geopolitical regions had been dissolved and re - arranged.....oh wait, it's your pipe dream. Dude, your "idea" (more like wet dream) came decades ago and FAILED WOEFULLY with the civil war. If you want your Biafra, please go ahead with your beloved SE and stop acting like an annoying LEECH. IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO DRAG THE SS ALONG!

This is rape, people say they dont want anymore association with u and u think force will change their mind? Are u a re.tard or just playing dumb?

God never put us together, man did and we now reached a point that we can no longer tolerate each other excesses and must peacefully go our separate ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXAiI_fEpZ8&app=desktop

2 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Stolen: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2015
waternogetemeny:

This is rape, people say they dont want anymore association with u and u think force will change their mind? Are u a re.tard or just playing dumb?
God never put us together, man did and we now reached a point that we can no longer tolerate each other excesses and must peacefully go our separate ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXAiI_fEpZ8&app=desktop

That woman means business.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by mescapee: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2015
Rotimi47:

You lied here! Who told you the Hausa's & the Yoruba's will miss you? You will miss them just like they will miss you. You people Will suffer in a way that another word will have to be created as to define your suffering; They are used to suffering you people should ask yourself which people patronize your goods & Ware's more? Have you ever heard of trade by barter / self sufficiency / exportation? The Yoruba's as you all sell similar things & if so, who will patronize you? this means you are also in the same predicament as those that seceded. You get most of your agricultural products from the north, tell me how are you going to survive? Leave that to them to sort out. It may be tough but you must have come across the phrase, 'bilateral relationship. I know you will say importation from Cameroon etc, but at what price? Leave the price for them. Their resource can pay for anything, at least for now. Even the case of the south south is worse; let me tell you the truth whenever Nigeria breaks up the Igbo's will fight serious civil war amongst themselves, just like they are fighting themselves now abi? they will try to overran the south south with arms just like the have overrun the regions they presently staying with arms & the North & the West will not border to assist the south south do you mean that the SE are stronger than the SS? Are in Nigeria at all? & neither will they help whenever Cameroon attacks any of you. The West will do better than any other region in Nigeria on her own just like they are doing now abi. No wonder they said that they are starting exploration in 2016. for now, they intend Piping the resources of these regions to their regions? with some influential personnel . & the North will be assisted by Islamic countries. just like they are being assisted now. goodluck to them in their endeavor. The East will be a burden to herself, I would have love to really analyze deeply but I don't need to at this time. No need for the analysis. They have always been known as survivors no matter the circumstance. I wish people can lean from other countries eg Sudan the World youngest nation. You spoke about Scotland, but note that Scotland survives majorly because she is part if UK. Yes, but in their case, the reverse is the case. .
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2015
hansad:

Any true Igbo can bet his/her last card that you are not Igbo. But if by any chance you are, you need serious education because you are lost. Someone called you a bastard above, perhaps you deserve a harsher appellation.

Bastard is everybody's name including you asshole. I'm 100 percent Igboman from Ngwaland. We are the one that lost our son and we are not ready to fight with cowards that ran away when badly needed.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2015
waternogetemeny:

U gave away the game, u are a Yoruba giving igbos advice again.

Save that for yourself, as u need them more.

Abum nwa afo.Get a life hater.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^It would be quite tragic if you really are Igbo! It's bastards like you that are partly responsible for Ndigbo being shortchanged the way we have been in this shithole of a country!

We all are bastards,including your father!!!!. I can never support evil,people like you are the reason why Igbos are hated. You live in another man's land and still hate him,how you want him to support you in time of trouble. Think with your brain and not your ass. Fool.

Bastard idiotic slowpoke.

Long live Nigeria. Go and fight alone fool. Abia will never fight with cowards again.

2 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Ikwerreboy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
waternogetemeny:

yorubas have too much time on their hands, wen u defeat them on property in lagos/abuja, dey come with agriculture and north feeding ss/se, u defeat dem on that point, now they are forming igbo group ikwerre.

we must disassociate from these shape shifters, we must.

If i am nt ikwerre let me dnt see tomorrow bt if i am u wil nt see 2moro fool.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by bakila: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
AmucheJane:
For me is just better they divide this country, period. Nigeria is to big to be called a nation. Yorubas should support us so that we will leave their land as they have wished. The southerners have been contributing very well to the economy of this country. Hausas and yorubas are somuch afraid to lose us, if not so why have they not supported us to leave this country called Nigeria? By his grace, one day this country will be divided, Amen.
Na him make una no fit plaster the varandah of that house?
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by zendy: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

We all are bastards,including your father!!!!. I can never support evil,people like you are the reason why Igbos are hated. You live in another man's land and still hate him,how you want him to support you in time of trouble. Think with your brain and not your ass. Fool.

Bastard idiotic slowpoke.

Long live Nigeria. Go and fight alone fool. Abia will never fight with cowards again.

Happily,you belong to the minority of Igbos who have chosen to be the slave Hausa and Yoruba man in the name of one Nigeria. That's if you are actually an Igbo man or just another Hausa masquerading as an Ngwa man

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by cheruv: 5:12am On Apr 30, 2015
bigfrancis21:
[s][/s]

Empty thrash. We are used to your usual 'doomsday' predictions. SSers are much awake now. They realize the seed of discord planted between them and their culturally similar SE brothers since 1970s as a mere attempt to take advantage of them.

What you should be thinking of now is ways to forge your upper nigeria half country forward when the lower niger secedes. With over 70% of Nigeria's current economy dependent on the oil of lower niger, upper nigeria will be plunged into wanton economic stress.

Lower Niger will be pulling out also with its nollywood. With nollywood and crude oil out of Nigeria - two heavy areas Nigeria is known worldwide positively for, I wonder what will be left of your so-called Nigeria.

Lower Niger has the human capital development and resources. Trust the Ibibios, Igbos and Ijaws in their creativity. The same way Nollywood was moved from a non-existent movie industry in the 80s, during its inception, to number 2 in the world is the same way FLN will skyrocket before your korokoro eyes in less than 20 years. You guys will be queuing up at our dear embassy in your nigeria begging for mere visitor's visa to escape your dungeon Nigeria as usual.

Not only oil, but our economy will be diversified to make it more viable. With smaller land mass, proper control of the country will be easier to manage and constant power electricity will become feasible. We will generate twice the electricity that we need, such that we will sell to neighbouring countries lavishing in constant power outage, including Nigeria. Business is business. International trade must be balanced.

Truth be told, Ijaws and Ibibios share very similar cultures with Igbos than any other groups in Nigeria, In fact, the major difference between these groups in the lower niger is language. When it comes to culture, Igbos and Ibibios share over 90% culture, traits, behaviour, etc. Lower Niger is a homogenous region and should be allowed to be alone as such.

With a country of ours, all unnecessary I-no-be-Ibo coming from certain Igbo-communities will stop given that they are no longer under the pressure of Nigeria to deny their Igboness to gain favour and acceptance from other Nigerians.

The talents of SE have been suppressed for too long. Allow us just 20 years, and you won't smell our back how much more seeing it.
flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Lazy ass,ofcourse someone like me can hold the presidency while people like you will never smell it,do you know why? It's just because that you can not overcome your past,you are bitter,filled with hatred for others and though making it very difficult for those reasonable Igbos to emerge.

But all you wicked Igbos will fail,Nigeria will stand and WE the true Igbos will support our brothers and sisters in other part of the country and they will reciprocate back then making it possible for an Igbo man to rule this country again.

Keep your hatred alone,here we are all Nigerians...We are proud of our passport.

If you are an Ngwa man like I am, you are a very Big BASTARD.

No Ngwa man will talk rubbish like u do, I am from Aba, Obingwa LGA. I still say, either Biafra comes or we all will perish in this wicked contraption. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2015
zendy:

Happily,you belong to the minority of Igbos who have chosen to be the slave Hausa and Yoruba man in the name of one Nigeria. That's if you are actually an Igbo man or just another Hausa masquerading as an Ngwa man

Hahaha,peace brother i'm full blooded Ngwa man from Osusu, let's join hand together and demand what is our right in this country. Together we can make our voice heard instead of fighting one another.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Normality:

If you are an Ngwa man like I am, you are a very Big BASTARD.

No Ngwa man will talk rubbish like u do, I am from Aba, Obingwa LGA. I still say, either Biafra comes or we all will perish in this wicked contraption. Nonsense

Your father is a bastard and your mother a prostitute if you can't accept Nigeria.

Then go to hell or fight alone with your family coward.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by waternogetemeny: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Abum nwa afo.Get a life hater.

Ikwerreboy:

If i am nt ikwerre let me dnt see tomorrow bt if i am u wil nt see 2moro fool.

It is not hard to figure that u two are one person moniker. Pity you yorubas! cheesy

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by cheruv: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Lazy ass,ofcourse someone like me can hold the presidency while people like you will never smell it,do you know why? It's just because that you can not overcome your past,you are bitter,filled with hatred for others and though making it very difficult for those reasonable Igbos to emerge.

But all you wicked Igbos will fail,Nigeria will stand and WE the true Igbos will support our brothers and sisters in other part of the country and they will reciprocate back then making it possible to an Igbo man to rule this country again.

Keep your hatred alone,here we are all Nigerians...We are proud of our passport.
dreaming dreams
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Amansu(f): 12:39am On May 01, 2015
@ poster, this tribalism central is the bane and eternal fall of biafra, which means entrusting leadership of this country to a biafran is not an option for the masses of Nigeria. Aligning yourselves with South South is a marriage of convenience to secede but the South South are not foolish enough to play second fiddle to the biafrans. Ibos are only in it for oil-grabbing and opportunity to lord it over South South. It is time these ibos or biafrans gave up this fruitless and idle pipe dream of a separate country unless they have not learnt that "once bitten, twice shy"!

3 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by OreMI22: 1:02am On May 01, 2015
[size=16pt]CONFAB approved a 50% derivation principle.What needs to happen now is a guerrilla warfare against oil pipelines, installations and personnel.[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 1:26am On May 01, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Your father is a bastard and your mother a prostitute if you can't accept Nigeria.

Then go to hell or fight alone with your family coward.

bastard son, get away
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 2:37am On May 01, 2015
SkyBlue1:
These groups speak for themselves, and it is hard to take them seriously considering they were silent during the 5 years of misrule of Jonathan that did nothing for the region they claim to love. Nothing deep or meaningful in this gathering, just a continuation of "our brother our oyel" politics. Eventhough that "brother" only enriched himself, did nothing for you people, and planted dischord among you. Silly people. If they are so serious let them push for a referendum, it is not any yahoo group that can come out and claim to speak the mind of a whole region, that is not the way the world works.
ftc foool..
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 2:39am On May 01, 2015
Amansu:
@ poster, this tribalism central is the bane and eternal fall of biafra, which means entrusting leadership of this country to a biafran is not an option for the masses of Nigeria. Aligning yourselves with South South is a marriage of convenience to secede but the South South are not foolish enough to play second fiddle to the biafrans. Ibos are only in it for oil-grabbing and opportunity to lord it over South South. It is time these ibos or biafrans gave up this fruitless and idle pipe dream of a separate country unless they have not learnt that "once bitten, twice shy"!
fish brain analysis,big fish brain.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 2:46am On May 01, 2015
ocelot2006:

pull up ur pants,the s.s. is not staying in a parasite infested land! S.s to stay put with hausa/Fulani,and their arsse lickers yorubas? Hell no.. No way. The s.s is in full support of and with the igbos 100%.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Amansu(f): 12:17pm On May 01, 2015
Rexxie:

fish brain analysis,big fish brain.

No analysis of your own but insult? You make a bad case for biafra!
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 01, 2015
Amansu:

Teats
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 01, 2015
Amansu:

Teats
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 01, 2015
Amansu:

Teats
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2015
Normality:

bastard son, get away

Your useless father!!!! Son of a bitch.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2015
cheruv:

dreaming dreams

Get out,unpatriotic fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) / James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption / Amaechi's Supporters Troop In To His Home Today To Show Him Support(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.