Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears (64978 Views)

Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by millionboi(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
after1:

Go back to school before you quote me next time. The smelling animal you call a father was a hopeless being and never have the resources to sponsor your Education. The village w.hore who happens to be your mother was busy distributing her pu.nny free for all madmen and drunkard in your village, you have been cursed from womb till your after life. May you and Ojuiku of cursed memory rest in hell.
hahaha...now i knw wie ur fada was,wen ojukwu was fightin injustice in discountry.....4rm ur comment here,ur fada sims 2be on top of 1ghanian woman nd u r d product of his stupid act,nd datz y u fail 2undstnd dat d litle unity nigerians enjoy 2day is a result of ojukwu's (ikemba 1)courageous kick against injustice inform of civil war.R.I.P IKEMBA

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by ozoigbondu: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
after1:

This is your hero, the bearded cursed fool that ran away to Ivory coast.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
stanech:

bros he was. a general with lots of men under his command. even if death is staring him in his face hr is supposed to be brave and not weep like Nkiru sylvanus in cry for help
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by after1: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
millionboi:
hahaha...now i knw wie ur fada was,wen ojukwu was fightin injustice in discountry.....4rm ur comment here,ur fada sims 2be on top of 1ghanian woman nd u r d product of his stupid act,nd datz y u fail 2undstnd dat d litle unity nigerians enjoy 2day is a result of ojukwu's (ikemba 1)courageous kick against injustice inform of civil war.R.I.P IKEMBA

BUhahahahahaha. Mama Piss replica in the building. Bomb everywhere......Lwkmd. Your senile father must be crying in his grave right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Remarkable: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
django1:
The only cowards I'm seeing now are those who will not abuse the hausas that have consistently killed them with no reprieve or remorse but the friendly yoruba who have accomodated them.

I don't know why you guys won't stop with this accommodation story... we are all in Nigeria and all have a right, as Nigerians to live and work anywhere in the country.

But since you asked, before I give you an answer, I want to know: do you have any close Igbo friend?

4 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Belmot(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Hero of cowards.

I guess that's why those who emulate him always give useless ultimatums, no? Just bark everywhere like toothless bulldogs, the same way Ojukwu said he had the greatest black army in history, yet he gave them sticks and stones to fight, no?

I'm not throwing shots at decent Igbos - we're just having a discourse about who a real coward is. And Ojukwu personified it!
That guy is no Yoruba look at the way he typed 'we yorrobers' he is an afo fun gbemu.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by acerr(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Noneroone:
you built the largest empire in west Africa but lost ilorin to the Gambaris grin
and you built biafra and it was felled by a Yoruba major general who lead the troop into your land they raze your houses kill your men and r*pe your women when ur flash general broke the world record the man who ran faster than his shadow. Define the term bravery

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by UnknownT: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
willi926:

ahahaha. guy u bad gan. c question
lol. Na so nah.
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by SirShymexx: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

i was trying to tell u d reason d allies didnt capture or kill napoleoen was out of respect. They could have finished him off if they wanted but they didnt. They forced him to Elba and left him there, he escaped and started another war. They defeated him d second time and forced him to Helena. They even allowed him to setup his govt there. They treated him with respect cos of his status to d french pple. I doubt Ojukwu would have gotten same treatment from blood-thirsty northerners. Go and search for the image of Nzeogwu and see what they did to him when he was captured. Thats why all senior biafran military officers had to get Ojukwu out of d country even at the risk of their own lives.

If he had been a coward like u say, they wont have treated him with respect years after. Even azikiwe who changed sides repeatedly during d war didnt command such respect. Many of them are still alive; Madiebo, Achuzia, Nwobosi etc

Show me that war-time general that surrendered to the enemy when he was sure they will kill him. Pls show me when and where it happened in history.

I dont know where u get ur tales, Madiebo never had anything bt respect for Ojukwu. Read his piece after Ojukwu's death. Ojukwu took precautions (he had many enemies even inside Biafra)...i dont see hw dat makes him coward.

George Washington, Charles de Gualle (who went into exile at some point) all took precautions to preserve their life from more powerful enemies. I guess they are cowards too..huh??

Diya is bloody coward. Displaying the cowardly trait in his pple. Calling Ojukwu a coward doesnt change dat fact.

I've carefully omitted Ogundipe all this while. If I get started on him, u'll have tears of shame streaming from ur eyes....grin grin grin

Erm, the crux of the matter is that: Napoleon never eloped like Ojukwu, he fought like warrior. Also, where's the proof that Northerners would've killed Ojukwu, when they never touched Effiong? If he had surrendered, the UK would've given him immunity cos there was pressure on the British government. And I doubt Nigeria wanted any international backlash his death would have caused - by taking his life after he surrendered. Nzeogwu was a different kettle of fish entirely - he killed Ahmadu Bello and disrespected the Northern institution, by doing some crazy shiit. Ojukwu on the other hand wasn't overtly involved in that coup, apart from running his mouth everywhere.

Lol. The French World War 1 hero who was partly responsible for the defeat of Germany, Petain, was also the one who surrendered to the German forces during World War 2. So, why didn't the Nazis kill him, after he surrendered? De Gaulle also played an important in the 2nd world war, why didn't the Germans kill him as well?

I was alluding to the book Alexander Madiebo wrote before Ojukwu passed away, not the one after his death. Go read that book again. Ojukwu was scared of both non-Anambra biafrans and Nigerian soldiers - so scared he was hiding from bunker to bunker. His paranoia made him court-martial Ifeajuna and Victor Banjo. What a coward that man was - a terrible soldier no one should ever emulate, apart from cowards.

When/where did both George Washington and Charles De Gualle flee like Ojukwu? You mean the same George Washington who led the American revolution and independence war fled? And a Charles De Gualle who put the French back on the world map, as a super power on its own, without the Anglo-American axis, during the cold war, also fled? How about educate me with academic proofs?

6 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
SirShymexx:
Igbos just took another L after an Igbotic supermod spammed this useless thread on FP.

Crying is therapeutic...just as Field Marshal Arthur Wellesley, one of the greatest army generals ever, also cried.

However, Ojukwu remains the biggest coward who ever liveth.

Ojukwu fled................................he'll forever be remembered for that. grin

Shalom!

Tribalism and bigotry is a very shameful act. It reduces a grown man to a mere rabble rouser...I just dey look come dey laugh join...hehehe

1 Like

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
All of you insinuating that Gen Ojukwu was a coward cause he went on exile to Ivory Coast are very dumb and ignorant. The worst thing that could ve happened to the igbos was for the Ikemba to be killed or captured in that war. Ojukwu was not just a hero, he was a symbol of our resilence. Had he died the fate of the igbo man in Nigeria would ve been worse than it is today. I have it on good authority that he was heavily pressurised by the Igbo elite to leave when he did.

6 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by millionboi(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Like fada like son.....u r a waste sperm
after1:

BUhahahahahaha. Mama Piss replica in the building. Bomb everywhere......Lwkmd. Your senile father must be crying in his grave right now.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=Remarkable post=33208624]

I don't know why you guys won't stop with this accommodation story... we are all in Nigeria and all have a right, as Nigerians to live and work anywhere in the country.

But since you asked, before I give you an answer, I want to know: do you have any close Igbo friend? [/quote

Edit: please don't let me take it out on you.
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
acerr:
word and opposite
Big - small
Tall - short
Brave - ojukwu
The man gat no balls all he could do was to send pawns to d war front and gay underage women the coward even sent small children to d war front instead of accepting checkmate he ran far and fast that his shadow was look all about for him.
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please let's stop the tribalistic comments.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by after1: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
[s]
millionboi:
Like fada like son.....u r a waste sperm
[/s]

I cant waste my time on an Illiterate like you, i can only continue to laugh at your stupidity. Your mother caused the whole shit for your life, she wasted her youthful days sleeping with drunkard everywhere, i will advise you to end your miserable life now before its too late. Rest in pieces in advance cursed fool.

1 Share

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by austinbrown: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Reminez:

And your Ike-eba ojukwu the cantankerous coward cum pedophile was the first general to cowardly FLEE a war he started. So much for being a warlord....LOL...The joke is on you bro. THOSE IN GLASS HOUSE SHOULDN'T THROW STONES...
You arrogant and irritating chestbeaters from the gully ravaged SAD-EAST are the real cowards !!!!!!!!
ur father just wasted his sperm
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by ElekeNtioba: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
SirShymexx:

Erm, the crux of the matter is that: Napoleon never eloped like Ojukwu, he fought like warrior. Also, where's the proof that Northerners would've killed Ojukwu, when they never touched Effiong? If he had surrendered, the UK would've given him immunity cos there was pressure on the British government. And I doubt Nigeria wanted any international backlash his death would have caused - by taking his life after he surrendered. Nzeogwu was a different kettle of fish entirely - he killed Ahmadu Bello and disrespected the Northern institution, by doing some crazy shiit. Ojukwu on the other hand wasn't overtly involved in that coup, apart from running his mouth everywhere.

Lol. The French World War 1 hero who was partly responsible for the defeat of Germany, Petain, was also the one who surrendered to the German forces during World War 2. So, why didn't the Nazis kill him, after he surrendered? De Gaulle also played an important in the 2nd world war, why didn't the Germans kill him as well?

I was alluding to the book Alexander Madiebo wrote before Ojukwu passed away, not the one after his death. Go read that book again. Ojukwu was scared of both non-Anambra biafrans and Nigerian soldiers - so scared he was hiding from bunker to bunker. His paranoia made him court-martial Ifeajuna and Victor Banjo. What a coward that man was - a terrible soldier no one should ever emulate, apart from cowards.

When/where did both George Washington and Charles De Gualle flee like Ojukwu? You mean the same George Washington who led the American revolution and independence war fled? And a Charles De Gualle who put the French back on the world map, as a super power on its own, without the Anglo-American axis, during the cold war, also fled? How about educate me with academic proofs?

napoleon fought like a warrior because he they allowed him to stay alive after defeating him twice.

Lol...what proof do u want dat northerner could have killed him. Its common sense. Do u expect him to wait and find out what what will happen to him....smh

ur powerful britons could do ntin to stop d 1966 progrom, they did ntin to stop d starvation policy against Biafra which was termed genocidal by some western analysts. They couldnt stop nigerian soldiers from comitting so many war crimes. And u expect Ojukwu to put his fate in their hands....smh

Nigerian soldiers were killing biafran senior officers days AFTER Biafra's surrender. What saved Effiong was cos he's d one to sign off on surrender docs. The other officers particularly Igbos among them were either killed or escaped.

Charles de Gaulle fled when d Germans defeated and occupied France in WW2. He formed and led the govt in exile. He only returned to France when d allies recaptured it from d germans. By ur reasoning he should have fought to death or surrendered in the first place...right??

Washington and other founding fathers of America moved from one safe house to another to avoid capture by the more powerful Royalists. I ask again does that make them cowrds...?

What ur definition of a coward. The man who stands up for his pple and took precautions to preserve his life like Washington, Gaulle, Ojukwu OR the general who wept like a kid cos he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup...Jeez!

The more u argue the more i see d same 'diya trait' in you...give it up and move on.....no shame in being who u are grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
What a sight! Both epic and depressing! A supposed Nigeria military General weeping and wailing uncontrollably, and begging for his life. grin grin grin grin.......What a man! Haha hahaha. ..

Let me download this video before its taken down. Hahaha hah. .......Some positions and infamy are worse than death.....coward general...weeping baby general. ...Only God knew how these folks dey even become Generals. Haha haha.

A General weeping and begging. ....hahaha hahaha.

I loudly laff in Ijaw! Hahahajaj

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Noneroone(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
acerr:
and you built biafra and it was felled by a Yoruba major general who lead the troop into your land they raze your houses kill your men and r*pe your women when ur flash general broke the world record the man who ran faster than his shadow. Define the term bravery
u mean the general under whose command the federal troops suffered heavy defeat from unarmed Igbo teenagers. Like u rightly said he resorted to cowardly acts like killing innocent children and raaping women.

3 Likes

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by SirShymexx: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

napoleon fought like a warrior because he they allowed him to stay alive after defeating him twice.

Lol...what proof do u want dat northerner could have killed him. Its common sense. Do u expect him to wait and find out what what will happen to him....smh

ur powerful britons could do ntin to stop d 1966 progrom, they did ntin to stop d starvation policy against Biafra which was termed genocidal by some western analysts. They couldnt stop nigerian soldiers from comitting so many war crimes. And u expect Ojukwu to put his fate in their hands....smh

Nigerian soldiers were killing biafran senior officers days AFTER Biafra's surrender. What saved Effiong was cos he's d one to sign off on surrender docs. The other officers particularly Igbos among them were either killed or escaped.

Charles de Gaulle fled when d Germans defeated and occupied France in WW2. He formed and led the govt in exile. He only returned to France when d allies recaptured it from d germans. By ur reasoning he should have fought to death or surrendered in the first place...right??

Washington and other founding fathers of America moved from one safe house to another to avoid capture by the more powerful Royalists. I ask again does that make them cowrds...?

What ur definition of a coward. The man who stands up for his pple and took precautions to preserve his life like Washington, Gaulle, Ojukwu OR the general who wept like a kid cos he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup...Jeez!

The more u argue the more i see d same 'diya trait' in you...give it up and move on.....no shame in being who u are grin grin

Lmao...you are like a gift that keeps on giving, and you're yet to put ya money where ya mouth is to defend the greatest coward who ever liveth, apart from re-writing history, to suit ya fantasies.

1). Napoleon stayed alive because he was never killed nor captured in any battle - even the ones he lost.

2). There was no way Northerners would have killed Ojukwu. The whole world was watching, and there was enormous pressure on the UK, due to Biafran propaganda machined, oiled by the Christian missionaries, foreign press and red cross.

3). Charles De Gaulle never did an Ojukwu - he kept fighting till the end of the war. Heck, he led a unit of French and British forces. Also, wasn't De Gaulle sentenced to death in absentia by the French military for not being part of the French armistice with the Germans? And that was a guy who didn't do an Ojukwu. Even Paul Reynaud, the leader of France, before Petain took over, never fled. The Nazis also didn't kill him when he was arrested.

4). By ya logic, then Harriet Tubman, one of the bravest women ever to walk this planet, who freed slaves via safe houses (underground railroad) - must have been a coward as well, no? It was a revolution and the yanks were outgunned, until the French joined. So, using safe houses was more of guerrilla warfare - than anything as cowardly as what Ojukwu did. But they still won the war.

Not holding brief for the crying man and others who cried - but even the toughest nyggahs cry from time to time. But Ojukwu was in a league of his own, when it comes to cowardice. He fled from non-Anambra Biafrans and also fled on a voyage to Ivory Coast like a biitch. The biggest cowardly war-time general ever. Even when he got to Ivory Coast - rather than help Biafra, he was taking pictures with women. grin

Not surprised cos Nnamdi Azikwe the Zik of Onitsha and the biggest opportunist ever shared the same trait. He also left Biafra hanging after taking money. grin Anyway, the only two Igbos from that era that I somewhat rate were: Christopher Okigbo (the great writer) and Kaduna Nzeogwu (his ideology). Too bad they were both killed during the war - while cowardly Ojukwu and the opportunistic Zik of Onitsha stayed alive. grin

1 Like

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Obijulius: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
truefact:
The children of cowards and hates who are too timid to emancipate themselves and achieve self determination, why do you want Igbos so much in your nigeria?

Yorubas fight for your own country. ..Nigeria is not a country. ..

Your hero committed suicide. Your hero is coward who never fight for your freedom. Your hero had no choice of his, remember Zik made him accept nigeria and Gowon made him stay in Nigeria. Your hero believed nothing and die like nothing. ..WHAT A BIG SHAME
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Obijulius: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
truefact:
The children of cowards and hates who are too timid to emancipate themselves and achieve self determination, why do you want Igbos so much in your nigeria?

Your hero committed suicide. Your hero is coward who never fight for your freedom. Your hero had no choice of his, remember Zik made him accept nigeria and Gowon made him stay in Nigeria. Your hero believed nothing and die like nothing. ..WHAT A BIG SHAME
u
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Obijulius: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
truefact:

true word
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Obijulius: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin grin
truefact:

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Obijulius: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

truefact:

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Obijulius: 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Final blow....finishing

truefact:

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Obijulius: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin

truefact:

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Noneroone(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Malawian:

it was teenage girls from dahomey that sacked their "empire" and carried of their men to do omo-odo in benin republic. they were even crying to the british to come and rescue them from the dahomey amazons.

they have been crying their whole life, so diya and adisa should not be news.
grin grin grin
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Obijulius: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
angry angry angry angry

truefact:

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Obijulius: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

truefact:

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Obijulius: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
truefact:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website / Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.