Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

President Jonathan, Faka, Diezani, Iweala, To Go On House Arrest May 29, 12:00AM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan, Faka, Diezani, Iweala, To Go On House Arrest May 29, 12:00AM (1494 Views)

Asian Bank, AIIB, Appoints Okonjo-Iweala To Advisory Panel / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Time To Beg Okonjo-iweala To Come Back - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan, Faka, Diezani, Iweala, To Go On House Arrest May 29, 12:00AM by nduchucks: 5:48am On Apr 28, 2015
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride:
If turnips were watches, I'd wear one by my side,:
If, If's and And's were pots and pans, there would be no need for tinkers.:

If ........These people, including Aganga of the Auto Tariff fame, will be arrested on May 29. Please wake me up later......just sleeping and dreaming.

Add more names to your list of dream prisoners from GEJ's administration.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Faka, Diezani, Iweala, To Go On House Arrest May 29, 12:00AM by Sunnymatey(m): 5:54am On Apr 28, 2015
U must be high on Otapiapia

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Faka, Diezani, Iweala, To Go On House Arrest May 29, 12:00AM by kelvyn7: 6:06am On Apr 28, 2015
hmmmm
Re: President Jonathan, Faka, Diezani, Iweala, To Go On House Arrest May 29, 12:00AM by olymurphy(f): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: President Jonathan, Faka, Diezani, Iweala, To Go On House Arrest May 29, 12:00AM by DickDastardly(m): 6:27am On Apr 28, 2015
Anywhere you dream for the mentioned names you must first have your navigator, OBASANJO who never accounted nothing to nobody there.
Simply put, Obasanjo govt must be probed too or you are high on your pubic hair smell >:

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Faka, Diezani, Iweala, To Go On House Arrest May 29, 12:00AM by nduchucks: 6:31am On Apr 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
Anywhere you dream for the mentioned names you must first have your navigator, OBASANJO who never accounted nothing to nobody there.
Simply put, Obasanjo govt must be probed too or you are high on your pubic hair smell >:

Red herring
Re: President Jonathan, Faka, Diezani, Iweala, To Go On House Arrest May 29, 12:00AM by Kolade354(m): 6:34am On Apr 28, 2015
Its Certain they wont go to Jail but they have to return some of the money they Loot.
Re: President Jonathan, Faka, Diezani, Iweala, To Go On House Arrest May 29, 12:00AM by worthytalk: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Are you guys waging a war against a section of this stipuud country? Pls you guys should start fast because I can't wait for this useless Nigeria to divide. Foolish arewas and oduduwas will perish sooner or later mark my word.
Re: President Jonathan, Faka, Diezani, Iweala, To Go On House Arrest May 29, 12:00AM by DickDastardly(m): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2015
nduchucks:

Red herring
Ostrich with the head buried in the ground.
Re: President Jonathan, Faka, Diezani, Iweala, To Go On House Arrest May 29, 12:00AM by psucc(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2015
House what??.?.??

It will come to glare understanding of all that GEJ's administration will be the benchmark to assess the performance of succeeding governments.
Re: President Jonathan, Faka, Diezani, Iweala, To Go On House Arrest May 29, 12:00AM by nduchucks: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
psucc:
House what??.?.??

It will come to glare understanding of all that GEJ's administration will be the benchmark to assess the performance of succeeding governments.

How so, given the monumental fraud perpetrated against the Nigerian people? Have you read the recently released audit report?

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Achieve An Everlasting And Prosperous Nigeria? / MTN-MTN-MTN: Please Help Me Beg, I Don't Need Their N2,000,000 / Refineries, Rail Projects, Polio, Nigerians Blast Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.