Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu (15997 Views)

PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by not4sure(m): 7:46am On Apr 28, 2015
In a last week interview Chief Bode George, the Peoples Democratic Party leader in Lagos state, narrated how the APC leader once apologized to him:

“Otudeko was also there and he said, ‘today at the burial of our mutual friend, Arisekola, we should end our hostility’ and I told them that he was involved in the conspiracy to lock me up. They called Bola, he shook my hand and said he was sorry. It was in public. Since then, if we meet in public, we greet each other but our concepts of politics are different.”

In reaction to the claim, Dare insisted that George’s words should be taken as the meditations of a man in search of political relevance.
Dare told Vanguard on April 27, Monday:

“Bode George takes himself too seriously. He is in search of political relevance, which has since deserted him.”

He further continued:

“To seek political rehabilitation through a bogus claim that Tinubu begged him for forgiveness is unexpected of a leader like him.

“Tinubu bears Bode George no ill feelings. Although Bode George has used every media interview to attack Tinubu, Tinubu has hardly responded.
“The task of nation building, presently at hand, is more urgent than this distraction.”

Earlier this year the PDP leader made the news as he insisted that he would consider going into exile if Muhammadu Buhari won the presidential election.

Afther Buhari’s victory Tinubu mocked George’s claim saying that he could relocate wherever he wants already tomorrow.

http://www.naij.com/428941-bode-george-takes-himself-too-seriously-tinubus-aide.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2015
Tinubu's empire will fall like a pack of cards with this fights he is receiving from all angles. The northern oligarchs have not even come in to teach him their own northen politics.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tinubu's empire will fall like a pack of cards with this fights he is receiving from all angles. The northern oligarchs have not even come in to teach him their own northen politics.
mumu

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by BabaO2: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Good reply from jagaban. Bode george my alumnus, Tinubu my Hero

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 28, 2015
The speaker above is a fool
Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by teemanbastos(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
sorry tongue.. D mur u keep hating... D mur jagaban keeps waxing stronger..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by frodobee: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2015
Their enmity na dia biznes, my biznes is to learn how dem dey take do this "nation building" biznes. I want to learn the trade of "nation building", I don taya to dey hear am, I wan learn am follow dey do am.

9 Likes

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Lmao what fights? Its either you underestimate tinubu or overestimate the pple fighting him frm the so called 'angles'....'Fall like a pack of cards' I no fit laugh...you clearly dnt know who TINUBU is wink

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by DaBullIT(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2015
That response from tinubu is a short precise blow, no more answers needed

Guam!

8 Likes

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by baybeeboi: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2015
who is Tinubu?
Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by lifestyle1(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2015
While you Tinubu takes yourself unserious baa??

Meanwhile....
In response to Buhari banning AIT,

Behind that lame excuse,everyone knows that the sole reason why AIT was targeted was because of the stinkers they ran on Buhari and some key APC supporters during the build-up to the elections. Now,you see why some of us were critical about the person of Buhari and his ideals especially matters that have to do with the protection of human rights. It is trite that one of the fundamental rights as enshrined in our law is the freedom of the press,the wise law does not leave the citizen helpless to the fangs of the press as they are given the right to take legal actions against the press if they feel that their rights have been violated by the press. As a converted democrat, one would have expected Buhari to sue AIT for libel if he felt that they were spreading lies against his person,the onus will then be on AIT to prove the truthfulness of their publications. However,Buhari as we had suspected have decided to take laws into his hands and be the judge in his own case,an attitude that have been condemned by our Courts in a long line of cases (See for instance,the case of Ojukwu v. Gov. of Lagos State). It is on record that under GEJ,so many news outlets were churning out stinker both filled with truths and blatant lies. Top on the list was Sahara Reporters(the perfect example of yellow journalism),Pun
ch,Nation,TVC and so on,but never for one day did he use his presidential might on them. Buhari should take a cue from GEJ and come to terms that we are now under democracy and cannot be drawn back to the dark days of dictatorship. My only concern is that our so-called civil society activists have suddenly gone mute and more saddening is the fact that some have even lauded this act. I just pray they do not play double standards and should exert the same amount of energy they directed towards bringing down GEJ and turn it on Buhari's adminstration in order to keep the man on his toes.

5 Likes

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by chamboy(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
shoro niyen

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by omenka(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2015
Lmao. Is Bode George seeking Protection too?? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by Profkomolafe(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2015
make both of una dy tackle each oda.............hope to hear more soonestly shocked
Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2015
Lol @ bodegeorgetweet
Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2015

8 Likes

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2015
Bode George I command in the mighty name of God

3 Likes

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by Alphaoscar: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2015
Buhari killed his wife and injected sickle cell into his daughter who later died because he hated her.- AIT

And you want AIT to be following Buhari anywhere he goes?

AIT never see anything ooooo

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by BabaOneChance: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by Skoopy(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Where you from

8 Likes

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2015
DaBullIT:
That response from tinubu is a short precise blow, no more answers needed
Guam!
Dreamer!! What time is it now and you're not yet awake!
Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by hotgunz(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2015
soe:
mumu
xpress ursef and let oda xpress dere, a takes an i.diot to identify a mumu person. #freedom of speech
Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by skullbaba: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Even if Tinubu bed him did he think he will admit it in public. Who will admited that he beg a convict. I believe is wiser than that
Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by Tvegas(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2015
True
Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by tucky200(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Jagaban iyaf killed it grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by watchindelta(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2015
All our politicians are cowsssss plus their followers grin undecided undecided
Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by mysteriousman(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2015
And the drama continues
Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by hotgunz(m): 8:46am On Apr 28, 2015
toogentle:

Someone is blind to reality
and when it finally happen were will u place ur sight?
Re: Bode George Takes Himself Too Seriously - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2015
hotgunz:
xpress ursef and let oda xpress dere, a takes an i.diot to identify a mumu person. #freedom of speech
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dele Okeya Joins APC With 5,000 PDP Members In Ekiti / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's / States ‘squander’ Billions As Ruling Parties Clear LG Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.