Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) (6437 Views)

Forumversity Banner Erected At FUNAAB Gate! / (details) UNIABUJA DECIDES: The Banner For The Student Union Government Election / Breaking News. Mr President Campaigns With NOUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2015
The youth are the leaders of tomorrow . the Young boy is vying for the post of head boy and as such doing a serious campaign

Cc lalasticlala,Ishilove

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by nedu2000(m): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2015
His has a political god-father/mother who is probably his father/mother.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2015
This definitely a british school in Nigeria
Or overseas
It can never happen in agbalumo secondary sch.
I passed out from .. Lol

13 Likes

Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by demmy0325(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Camellia(f): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2015
na wa o....#lil' fayose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by rabbuy(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Sai head boy.... Lmfao...

Owk .... Next!!! undecided
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Rajjah(f): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nice
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by txswat: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Democracy.....crazy indeed.
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Moblord(m): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
if he like make him use broom

1 Like

Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
they forgot to include the party

1 Like

Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by write2obi(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
if he wins where and how will he recoup the money used to print this banner. i was expecting a campaign banner done on cardboard paper where he will use his artistic skill (i.e if he is intelligent) draw his achievements and why he should be voted for. this campaign strategy z not fair. and for his age and d kind of post is vying for, he ought to improvise.

10 Likes

Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by strangest(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
APC or pdp
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Makamuanwuo(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
nedu2000:
His has a political god-father/mother who is probably his father/mother.

future leader
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by vizier007(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
this is how they start..
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by yeancol11(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
wink
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by RobinHez(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
He should go get a broom from the school cleaner and dance shoki while campaigning! cheesy
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by txswat: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
yeancol11:
People will always talk without knowing the real thing behind the reason for something
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by yeancol11(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Holywizard: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
i know de skul. They pay over #1.3m every session.

Thank God for my parents
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Holywizard: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
i know de skul. They pay over #1.3m every session.

Thank God for my parents
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by txswat: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
yeancol11:
Just trying to understand what you were referring to with your previous comment that's all.
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by txswat: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
Holywizard:
i know de skul.
They pay over #1.3m every session.

Thank God for my parents

Are you serious? That sounds like a lot for a nursery and primary school.
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by kstyle2(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
It's all abt change...everybody is trying to key into the much needed 'change ish'.
No b those days when we dey sch wey dem go give 1 guy wey get big navel lyk eggroll Headboy instead of me...I took it in good faith sha.
Meanwhile

Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by buoye1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Why re u mentioning lalastic.....lala?

Front page abi?

Shiooor
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by adekzy: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
The youth are the leaders of tomorrow . the Young boy is vying for the post of head boy and as such doing a serious campaign

Cc lalasticlala

Common guy grow up and get some exposure, have done several design for school kids campaign and there's nothing so outstanding in this your post!

1 Like

Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Mrval20(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Seems legit
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Godmother(f): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Do they campaign for headboy position or is one appointed through the school's discretion?
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by beegurl(f): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Haba, this is too much. Guess they shared campaign favors as well
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
adekzy:

Common guy grow up and get some exposure, have done several design for school kids campaign and there's nothing so outstanding in this your post!

You are the one that needs to grow up.Wats wrong if you tell me and let me know rather than telling me that.Am I supposed to know everything in d world ??
nice design in between

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Temmylicious: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Impressive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC CASS - What It Means For WASSCE 2020 Candidates / Oau Predegree / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) JAMB Cut Off Marks For 2016/2017 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.