Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) (6470 Views)

Forumversity Banner Erected At FUNAAB Gate! / (details) UNIABUJA DECIDES: The Banner For The Student Union Government Election / Breaking News. Mr President Campaigns With NOUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
The boy just dey n the parent de aspire for am.
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by sunkymike(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Una just dey lie anyhow for this thread. This is MD (mummy and daddy) primary school at new oko oba, at abule egba. There is no way they willl be paying as high as 1.3 mill per session.
Funny thing is our former tenant had 2 children in that school, if their school fees was that high, they won't have even resided at Abule egba.
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 29, 2015
ugnmezi:
if he wins where and how will he recoup the money used to print this banner. i was expecting a campaign banner done on cardboard paper where he will use his artistic skill (i.e if he is intelligent) draw his achievements and why he should be voted for. this campaign strategy z not fair. and for his age and d kind of post is vying for, he ought to improvise.

ahba!
even for small post of head boy you still type this kind essay...

Nawa oo sad
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by DollyParton1(f): 4:20am On Apr 29, 2015
ajixkhid1:
This definitely a british school in Nigeria
Or overseas
It can never happen in agbalumo secondary sch.
I passed out from .. Lol
Lol.... it is not a British school. it is just a regular private school around abule egba area of Lagos state.

The British educational system does not even allocate leadership role to students in their elementary and secondary education.
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by DollyParton1(f): 4:22am On Apr 29, 2015
Holywizard:
i know de skul.
They pay over #1.3m every session.

Thank God for my parents
Lawd 1.3m? Sofri dey lie na.
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by DollyParton1(f): 4:25am On Apr 29, 2015
sunkymike:
Una just dey lie anyhow for this thread. This is MD (mummy and daddy) primary school at new oko oba, at abule egba. There is no way they willl be paying as high as 1.3 mill per session.
Funny thing is our former tenant had 2 children in that school, if their school fees was that high, they won't have even resided at Abule egba.
lolz.... I know right. Peeps can lie. Most schools around the Lekki/Ajah axis don't even pay that much for primary school.

1 Like

Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Holywizard: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lawd 1.3m? Sofri dey lie na.
guy lemme tell u. dia re skuls dat pay ova #2m but mostly re foreign owned skuls
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by DollyParton1(f): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2015
Holywizard:
guy lemme tell u. dia re skuls dat pay ova #2m but mostly re foreign owned skuls
so this MD at abule egba is paying that amount. Again I'll say, soffri dey lie.
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Holywizard: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2015
DollyParton1:

mayb am wrong sha
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Holywizard: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
DollyParton1:

do u always take sperm for tea?
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by DollyParton1(f): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
So after you posted this earlier,
Holywizard:
mayb am wrong sha

You returned to post this too.
Holywizard:
do u always take sperm for tea?

Did someone hacked into your brain or something?
Re: Boy Campaigns With Banner To Become Head Boy !!! ( Photo) by Holywizard: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
DollyParton1:
So after you posted this earlier,
You returned to post this too.

Did someone hacked into your brain or something?
Gerrraway u there....

(1) (2) (Reply)

ABSU 2016/2017 Primary Admission List Is Out (check Yours Here) / See What The Economy Has Turned Her Graduates To - Photos / 19 States And Their Chatchment Areas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.