Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) (50794 Views)

Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC / PWC Submits Forensic Audit Report Of Finances Of The NNPC To Jonathan. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Oildichotomy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
disloman:
Daft PDP pig found. tongue
Whatever rocks your boat! Young man !
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by nagoma(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
FROM JUNE 2014

Group demands probe into use of security funds
The pressure group, has asked President Goodluck Jonathan's administration to account for the allocation of funds for security amid concern forces were not adequately funded to fight terror.
According to a statement signed by its Chairman, Jasper Iyke Azuatalam, the group said Nigerians deserved to know how "huge" amount of money allocated for defense and security have been spent under his government.
“There is urgent need for President Goodluck Jonathan and his government to give detailed account of security allocations over these years that he has piloted and supervised the affairs of Nigeria as the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed forces. The best time to do so is now,” he said.
The group added that the rampaging insurgence in the country and revelations government requested $1 billion loan to fund the war against terror warranted a probe.
Azuatalam said a few days ago, Minister of State for Defense, Musiliu Obanikoro, revealed that the government had not made major acquisitions of equipment, ammunition and platforms for the country’s armed forces in the past 25 years.
"Such revelation from a serving Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is coming after the government allocated and spent N92,21 billion ($5,9478 billion) in 2012 from the 2012 national budget."
It is said in 2013, the Government allocated and spent about N950 billion on national security purposes.
This, according to the pressure group, comprised N320 billion for the police, and N364 billion for the Armed Forces, N115 billion for the Office of the NSA, and N154 billion for the Ministry of the Interior.
A breakdown of the 2014 budget also shows that the President Jonathan's government allocated N968,127 billion for Defense and Security representing about 20 percent of the entire national budget.
According to Aazuatalam, it was "unbelievable" that government claimed it was ill-equipped in fighting terror.
“We are left to wonder what this huge amount of money has been used for, over these years,” he said.

1 Like

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Pebcak: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
over $700 million missing i smell fraud

[img]http://i./yoJC2NhEwhBSQhu6WY.gif[/img]
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by PassingShot(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
chuckdelis:
Great move by gej,he just set buhari on his 1st and most important tasks,he knows this report would implicate a lot of people especially higly placed northern he wants 2 see how baba is goin 2 tackles corruption starting with the NNPC even though Deziani would b a scapegoat!

Did you know what prompted the report to be released?

If you don't, it was GMB's pledge to revisit the missing $20 billion. So go figure out who is shitting on his pants already.

4 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by pat077: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
All those involve in this scam must be executed by firing squad.

2 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by xynerise: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
My God. We have been duped
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chai! Is there God oo?
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Rotimi47: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
I said it on Nairaland that Jonathan has stolen more money than Obj,Atiku,Tinubu, Urji kalu, Obi, Ibori etc combined & please note that these monies are not part of the once that didn't enter their ledgers or any government accounts.

3 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by oluemmakay(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
when we are still struggling with 2012/2013 Report, when are we going to have 2014 Report??

2 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by seunmsg(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Eluwilussit:

From when should the probe start? Why don't we start from 1999?

We are starting from the NNPC forensic audit report.
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by PassingShot(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
dearpreye:
OMG! I'm shocked! Poor accountability.

Say it as it is. It's not just poor accountability please! The poor accountability is brought about by PURE STEALING!

8 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by xhamel89: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
modath:

The most cringe inducing part of the so called report is the PWC disclaimer ; "no supporting documents" that runs through the whole thing.

Even olivia pope can't fix this.

Did you not see that CBN was indicted on that abi your eyes no read reach end? Mofo!
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by fineguy11(m): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
boujaye:

I don't think you understood Barcanista. One thing i like about him is that he is never bias in his assertions or opinion no matter the side. I trust
Barcanista will always do the needful
why hasnt the coward responded ?? his real idiology was purchased by some unscrupulous politicians,,,bastardnista earns a living by opening bias threads on nairaland..

3 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by MaziOmenuko: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
The kind of unchecked rot in the oil sector is unimaginable. I believe we are yet to scratch the surface of this heinous crime against humanity.
When the entire plot is unearthed, the stench will be unimaginable.

3 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by geeudy(f): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
adebisicutie:

The have run away, trying to see if it will die down. We will never allow this fraud to did down till justice is done
please did you finish standard six at all, check your English please.
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by dustydee: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
xhamel89:

Did you not see that CBN was indicted on that abi your eyes no read reach end? Mofo!
No wonder they removed Sanusi so that he would not supply the necessary documents. Emiefele and his team failed to provide the required documents.

2 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by ayoromer: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
was it because of nnpc d yorybas voted him to power leave oil money along use groundnut n cocoa to rule naija buhari old man.
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by gaussy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
lekandauda1234:
Now i can now see the reason why they did not want to release the report before the elections. If they had won, we will never have heard of this report. This is what people like Femi Aribisala want us to continue with.

Aribisala is a political thug. Its no wonder he was striped of his SAN status as a lawyer. He is a total disgrace to the law profession.

2 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
You can only run faster than Buhari when you are in prison. Watch out for June 2015, the month of the run aways.

1 Like

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by jossyj: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
adebisicutie:

The have run away, trying to see if it will die down. We will never allow this fraud to did down till justice is done

the aboki jihadist should start his probe from obasanjo's rejim as a military head of state till date including himself.

1 Like

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Firefire(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mynd44:

The report is online. Why don't you go read it and give yours so we can compare.

That's if you even understand the report ooo

SMH undecided
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by ohzee(f): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
The best thing for the average Nigerian on the streets right now is to demand immediate stoppage of subsidy. Now we know how much is spent on subsidy we can demand to know what the money is used for. There should be a separate budget for subsidy which should be made public and how much is allocated to states and MDAs from that. The so called subsidy is enough to fund capital projects. If not, when the dust settles another round of stealing will start
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by chibas: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
this is just tip of the iceberg,full scale probe will commence by june,by then every thing will be glaring.
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by fastest1: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
They have systematiclly looted everything. Callous and heartless cabal. Reckoning is soon.

1 Like

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Akiika: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
jchima14:
I Know most people won't have the time to read the lengthy report so I have summarized it

We should be wary of plagiarism!....you didn't summarize it, you copied it from the link you left below!

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/551-what-forensic-audit-report-of-nnpc-revealed
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by ayoromer: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
abacha obj n others did not steal only gona if d yorubas n d north can steal frm d oil gona qil steal more because he is frm d place d oil is produce so northern n yorubas should close their dity mouth n see jona a global leader to continue wit resources control for his people.
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by modath(f): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
xhamel89:

Does it hurt that much ?? Pele, but your hero has feet of clay.

Unlike you I read a good part of the main report but i don't join issues with kids who throw tantrums.. Mofo indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
This has been o for a while now. It didn't start today o,heads must roll,this is too much,mcheeew!
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by frisky2good(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
If noone goes to prison for this, we can as well forget the war against corruption. When I read it the first time I thought the figures were in Naira. Halfway through my second reading I discovered that those people actually stole in dollars. Their jail terms should be multiplied by the current exchange rate.

6 Likes

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Aroh48(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wait oooo!those amounts are they for real? chai! oga jona,why now?

1 Like

Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Gmb should start probing mmpc from ibb or abacha's administration;heads will surely roll,this is too much.
Re: What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) by ogene007: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
midolian:
I don't know why we are yet to see the core tanoids online to defend this. By now, they shld know how blind they ve been.
This is not an issue of being a TANoid or Buharists, but the fact that the figures involved are mind blowing and the incoming administration will serve the interest of the generality of nigerians in ensuring that proper and thorough investigations are carried out, and those culpable must be made to face the full weight of the law. If only the present national assembly would be patriotic enough to pass the Asset Forfeiture bill, so that it would be very easy for Buhari to recover all these stolen assets scattered all over the place. When this is done, then we the true change agents will give our full support to GMB since he would have shown that he stands with the people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.