Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,551 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (53169 Views)

Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting / Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by vikyno(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
I am still waiting to see the one that will walk unclad from Bornu or elsewhere to Abuja just to cap this craze.

Arrant nonsense!
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by Donpizzle(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
all dis man do dis-man do that re lies.......infact
BREAKING NEWS: man swims from Lagos to London...

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by Donpizzle(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dasher90:
nawa o...very soon someone will swim from Lagos to... lipsrsealed
london

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by Motolank: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Just like that scammer who lied that he trekked from Lagos to Abuja.
Isn't this madness? grin
I've said my own o... I'll trek from Nigeria to south Africa if Buhari makes a Naira equal to a Dollar.
Just watch out
South africa? Pls dont go..biko, joor!
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by Malawian(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
all these mulahs just dey do one kind since.

by the time him don turbo him keke from kaduna township to just where NYSC camp dey, nobody go tell am to get sense.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by endoski: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
this is the worst tactics to seek favour,mi annoyance is dat its only d aboki pple who re doin all dis shit..jst for buhari to notice them
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by sammoe(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
FRSC had better start arresting guys like this before we have a situation on our hands.

There are enough unwell people on our roads already.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by nicago: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Isn't this madness? grin
I've said my own o... I'll trek from Nigeria to south Africa if Buhari makes a Naira equal to a Dollar.
Just watch out
Ok, I will watch out for you..
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
nicago:

Ok, I will watch out for you..
Please do.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by VirginFinder: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Wow
The North now sees the SW as an appendage of the "mighty North".

Abeg carry go my Hausa friends, you have willing underdogs here in the south.

In another news a Brittish man is on his way to Lagos, to thank the Yorubas for selling them millions of slaves during the "Slave Trade" period.

And in another news an Edo man is on his way to Lagos to thank the Yorubas for becoming tenants in his brothers house.

In the current North/SW alliance, we are equal stakeholders. It's either that or we are in the opposition.
A Yoruba man (OBJ) could do 8yrs whereas a fellow southerner could only manage to do 5 and half years with the backing of we Yorubas. As soon as he messed with us, we booted him out.

Yorubas are way ahead of all you other southerners.

Can you fathom how MKO Abiola was able to defeat Tofa in Kano?
Which non-Yoruba southerner can pull that through?

Didnt Obasanjo also defeat Buhari even in the north?
GEJ could never achieve same feat. Only with Yoruba support could he emerge in 2011.

Many northerners especially middle belt follow Yoruba judgement.

Yorubas were tired of GEJ and hence threw him out just as we did to IBB and Abacha.

Guy, you are a dullard!

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by 7lives: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
iluvweed:
grin

Baba what have you done to our people!.....Everybody is going MAD.......... shocked

Baba is like a super grandpa, even kids love him.
Sai baba, Sai Buhari.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by peteradamu: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Isn't this madness? grin
Just watch out
me too
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by buoye1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
foolish idio+
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by lordkrato(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
olaxco2f:
Lawd na u be kratos?

Wey dey god of war!

Olympus ati spartan!

Omo the one and only... grin
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by rockmanpaschal(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bonapart:
Foolish aboki.... We're truly not one in this country.
so in his cow brain it's only yoruba that vote buhari...
We're watching from the sidelines how this your frienenemy will last
brainless Hausa's
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by slap1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Further proof of the ubiquitous unemployment GMB should tackle.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by Tosinville(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dasher90:
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by abdulbnyusuf(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bonapart:

northerners are not fool ooo

you think you are fooling us but indeed you are fooling yourself

we all shouted safe trip

SAI BABA!!!!!!
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by ayanbaba2(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
but sai baba, you promised us all that cluelessness will be reduced when you get there... now the thing don turn to madness.

meanwhile, i myself will start trecking from my house to my ppa as from tomorow...
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by sealleone(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yeah right, but I do remember northern Muslims slaughtering Yoruba Muslims in cold blood up north..... Thanks indeed...LMFAO
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by CeceNene(f): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
The height of joblessness.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by illiad1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lol Nigeria is now in the hands of marauders.
This is not funny o! Thank the yorubas?
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by illiad1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lol Nigeria is now in the hands of marauders.
This is not funny o! Thank the yorubas?
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by crackhouse(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Another Mad cow on the move again.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by skondo09(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dammytrager:
Nigerians!!!...So because a guy trekked from Lagos to Abuja and was celebrated Nigerians have now turned it to be the order of the the day.
Won't be surprised if another person tries to do the same.
Jobless Fellow

i tire o
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by bakki1977(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by bakki1977(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
bakki1977:
Ok
madness everywhere now
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by shegzi(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dasher90:
you harsh o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by shopraise1: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
welldone Mr. rider.
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by Ayus34(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bonapart:
it is only an insane personnel that will not appreciate the effort of Yoruba's toward the success of buhari. ...it's a fact that buhari won almost all the hausa/fulani dominated northern region and also Yoruba region of southwest while he was rigged out in the igbo dominated eastern region due to hatred and tribalism. ... so what else do u need to justify the effort of Yorubas,if you want the man to also appreciate Ur effort why didn't you support them? Dokubo is thanking you already while this man is sensible enough to thank the Good people of south west. ....so u don't need to play Ur victim game again coz that's what ur people always do!
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by Ayus34(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bonapart:
it is only an insane personnel that will not appreciate the effort of Yoruba's toward the success of buhari. ...it's a fact that buhari won almost all the hausa/fulani dominated northern region and also Yoruba region of southwest while he was rigged out in the igbo dominated eastern region due to hatred and tribalism. ... so what else do u need to justify the effort of Yorubas,if you want the man to also appreciate Ur effort why didn't you support them? Dokubo is thanking you already while this man is sensible enough to thank the Good people of south west. ....so u don't need to play Ur victim game again coz that's what ur people always behave!
Re: Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari by beelon1020(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
i will remind u when it happened wink
SeverusSnape:
Isn't this madness? grin
Just watch out

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki / VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents / The New Look Of Ojodu Berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.