Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,298 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere (60490 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" / Waje’s Sister, Actress Amaka Iruobe (photos) / Meet Waje's Only Sister & Pretty Fast Rising Actress Amaka Iruoje(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mishaelonye:

I want you.

I'm supposed to believe that? grin
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by pontif: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
I BEG MAKE SHE CONTACT ME NA ONLY 1 YEAR SHE TAKE SENIOR ME.[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by rite2success(f): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Don't worry . it's not late, better late than never
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by ibedun: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Not in a relationship but getting married this year? Na GOBE be that o!
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by isan(m): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nigeria celebrities and motherwood ehehhnundecided what the do they think dey are sef
They voluntary divorce their husband just to call themselves single mother Fvuck yal all
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by starlingbawa(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Pretty More like awkward if you ask me!
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
kushsy:
. Low self esteem de wori her

Actually, the issue with this woman is that no man is checking for her anymore, what with all the extra fat, she's not pretty and I can bet she has a huge tummy too. The only guys who would give her any time of day are desperate guys looking for a sugar mummy. That's all she's good for. She has come to the realisation that her market has lost value and this is a desperate attempt to hoodwink a maga. And to be honest, this ploy might just work out for her. grin
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
ajepako:
Babe, do what pleases you..
A man doesnt have to define who you are..
All that matters is your happiness not a man...
Enjoy
Bros, she has said a man will make her happy. Abi wetin remain?
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Airforce1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
arma:
I no understand a mother of three without a husband....Thats why I thank God for making me a muslim!!!

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Hafizza: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
dhamstar:
Abeg na who wan marry after three?

If Ibinabo could get married after 5, hope dey... grin
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Kihori(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
blackpanda:
Elephant
...n u? A panda I guess! Metcheeew!
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by aspirebig: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Must all topics hit FP? What is the sense in this post now?
Mother of three, yet not married, isnt it obvious that she is probably a single mother?
Not in a relationship in April, but want to be married this year, such rush can easily lead to divorce.

Marriage is not by force pls.
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by akanoye15: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
when you are fat and smelly, still you are selective tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue menopause mama grin grin grin grin grin grin
midolian:
Nollywood actress and businesswoman, Amaka Okere, recently celebrated her 40th birthday with her loved ones, who turned up for the special occasion.

But in an interview with Encomium, the celebrant was not all happy because she did not mark the day in her husband’s hiuse.

She said, "The only thing I feel is lacking is the fact that I am not in a man’s house. I don’t have any regret. The only thing I am not happy about is the fact that I celebrated my 40th birthday alone, instead of doing it with my family."

The mother of three further revealed that she will be getting married later in the year, but said she is not yet in a relationship.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/32880/26/i-regret-clocking-40-without-husbandpretty-actress.html

1 Like

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Ashkormissy(f): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
JEGA01:
You are getting married this year and you are not in a relationship yet..Abeg na emergency wedding u wan do? Abi na "saraa"
No naw.... She'd fix a wedding date nd guests wld come along wif potential husbands.
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by preselect(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
"pretty"?

nnaa na wa o, nairaland una fall my hand o
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Peejayybold(f): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Miracle still happens
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by esther1994(f): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Na wa for Nairalanders.
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by cosmogs: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Menopause time
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Mosaku147: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Make una see as person be ooo. Must everybody marry or be married? Instead of her to face her kids and live her life to the fullest,na man sugar stick she dey miss.
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by kingpin911: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
sent from heaven husband, u thing say marriage na come chop? right from the day of john the babtist the kingdom of heaven suffered violence, so only the violence ones can take husband by force.
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Deejaygold(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Tell her, ‎A̶̲̥̅̊♍ available grin
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Charles4075(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
If she's unable to get hold of any guy, she could just send some reasonable amount of money to the village and a ''potential dude'' will be waybilled to her.. At 40, still pretty
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by andyanders: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
kallmemrB:
"The mother of three further revealed that she will be getting married later in the year, but said she is not yet in a relationship."

This quote is confusing....who she wan marry

Well am not God

I wonder. 3 children maybe from 3 different men. What and movie to watch.
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Pretty?! OP are you blind?! She looks like a stock fish!
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by ABEngine(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Don't bash them, Gods time is the best. I wonder whose time it is every other saturday
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by obontami: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2016
with this your horrible shape which man will wants to be with you

I'm sure she also have some stuck-up attitudes as well

Oloshi radarada angry
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by iphanyiuma(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kylie Jenner puts her curvaceous body on display
Kylie Jenner put her body on display and showed off a pair of glasses for charity. Another photo here...
http://www.9jatruetalk.com/2016/10/kylie-jenner-puts-her-curvaceous-body.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Flaunts Official Car From Akwa Ibom State Government / Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday / Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.