Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness (428 Views)

Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness by ucheokpara100(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Their is a popular saying one thing must kill a man. we are all aware that their is always one thing every man is addicted ( either smoking or gambling or woman or football or violence or extreme laziness to a fault etc) these things always pull us back in our various careers. having said that mine is.
WOMANIZING:
I 've not tried any of the above mentioned weaknes hence i might not know how addictive they are so i 'll go straight to my own weakness and how it has affected me.
I NEED HELP.
Nothing gives me joy than staring and admiring lady's ass, i'm even more happy when iam in a place where i can stare at huge sizes this bring's me to the next problem.
WANTING TO TOUCH AND TASTE THEM ALL.
At this point i must have died and wake up several times, confused and lost at the same time that i can do anything just to have them, i can borrow, i can lie, i can make promises i cant be able to fulfill just to have them this put me into the nxt problem
IAM READY TO GIVE OUT MY HARD EARNED CASH.
At this poin
Re: Who Has Solution To This Type Of Weakness by Colospor(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
You should embrace this weakness instead of condemning it, can an impotent gut fantasize about big ass?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Life Partner(for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) / 10 Ways To Make It Through With A Broken Heart / Are You Going Through Difficult Times In Your Relationship? Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.