Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari (59898 Views)

Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by seeker121(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Another deranged specie on the loose,my younger sister be like na Patience Jonathan twin sister be this.Madam, president jonathan loose election and come frm the same region,Nigeria did not boil last sergeant go arrest your husband and Bayelsa will not shake not Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kodded(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Rexnegro:

U tink so ? Then u too also forget one tin that blowing up pipeline will take them backward in term of development. One tin that boko boys failed to acknowledge when they started their menace. A region that is already 20yrs backward. Let them blow up pipelines no wahala that's if buhari and obama allow them.
you don't get it do you ?

Niger deltans are wiser now......they will blow up oil pipeline and go behind and sell the oil to black market....and use the money to fight for biafra while developing the communities.......... Na una go lose big time :-P .....start looking for bank were your state will loan money from cause naija will be broke and owing banks huge money

1 Like

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by odave: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Why is she afraid and angry nah? Shebi no money is missing. Imagine, the man didn't mention names you don dey pee for body. What are u trying to insinuate? The money dey ur husband hand? You and ur husband are SAINTS so there's no need to be afraid maam grin ...and God called him, Adam where are you? And he said I hear ur voice and I was afraid...why? All I know is that we'll find that money and nothing will happen. You still have 4 weeks to return the money, a stitch in time saves nine...sister big-body-empty-brain stupid-by-default. Imagine what such money would do for unemployed graduates. Thieves! #bringbackourmoney
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by slimfit1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
undecided

she is right.....arresting dokubo, jonathan and other key political figures in niger delta region and still go back to that region and take their oil will only make the militants more angry..........and you know what will happen if they are angry

cool

No she is right to me in the area of her husband not being a public servant or in any office
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by adahgold(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
vickerz:
look at this old hag, is that a threat or what? lol.. she thinks Buhari is a chicken hearted fellow like Gej?

Dokubo is not above the law, he is just a deranged militant on the loose, no thanks to Gej, if not for the fact that Gej is a soft person, imagine, the wife of a militant making threats like this...

Buhari should do whatever it takes to clean this nation, nobody is above the law

THERE IS A NEW SHERRIF IN TOWN

DOKUBO WILL GO TO JAIL AND MY COUNTRY WONT BOIL..

oboy make Una try am first make we see,u don carry sand before that is if u even no wetin e mean..
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
adahgold:

oboy make Una try am first make we see,u don carry sand before that is if u even no wetin e mean..

ion av time for u
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by evea: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
famobaba:
By Junior Otabono

Barely 24 hours after her husband had warned the president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari against sending any Nigerian to prison when he assume office, Hajia Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari wife of ex Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubi has once again affirmed that no one can arrest her husband.

Her reason, the Niger Delta freedom fighter never held any political office and will never be held accountable for anything under president Jonathan’s administration.

She voiced her anger via a post on Facebook thus “Buhari must start his victimisation of his perceived enemies called probing of missing funds from his own cabinet first and the said probe must take effect from 1978 when Buhari was the petroleum minister anything short of that is unacceptable to the Nigerian populace.

“ The probing must be all round not selective. For those myopic Almajiri fools who blab that Asari will be prosecuted , I’m sorry to disappoint you , Asari has never held any political post so think of something else if your Buhari arrest Asari today, another one thousand Asari will sprang up instantly unless he want to commit genocide in the Niger delta. which you know is not possible in a democratic dispensation.

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/arrest-my-husband-and-nigeria-will-boil-asari-dokubos-wife/

Hello, re gorillas and baboons still existing? Nigerians didn't elect gorillas and baboons bt a ruling president. who re dey 2 dictate? re we d 1s dt told GEJ 2 mess u?
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by olaniyanc: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
famobaba:
By Junior Otabono

Barely 24 hours after her husband had warned the president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari against sending any Nigerian to prison when he assume office, Hajia Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari wife of ex Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubi has once again affirmed that no one can arrest her husband.

Her reason, the Niger Delta freedom fighter never held any political office and will never be held accountable for anything under president Jonathan’s administration. An offender can be brought to book anytime. If Asari has engaged in amy criminal activity, he will be arrested and nothing will happened. Many people committed crime, it takes years before being arrested. Go and read about the Nazy supporters in Germany!

She voiced her anger via a post on Facebook thus “Buhari must start his victimisation of his perceived enemies called probing of missing funds from his own cabinet first and the said probe must take effect from 1978 when Buhari was the petroleum minister anything short of that is unacceptable to the Nigerian populace.

“ The probing must be all round not selective. For those myopic Almajiri fools who blab that Asari will be prosecuted , I’m sorry to disappoint you , Asari has never held any political post so think of something else if your Buhari arrest Asari today, another one thousand Asari will sprang up instantly unless he want to commit genocide in the Niger delta. which you know is not possible in a democratic dispensation.

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/arrest-my-husband-and-nigeria-will-boil-asari-dokubos-wife/

Stupid comment. Is your husband above the law? No, stupid madam!. As as long as your husband commits a crime, he is a criminal. It does not matter who has committed the same crime before. It does not matter who is in power. Asari will go to prison if he is found with stolen money. Remember, Buhari was put in power by the Nigerians so that he can probe. So, he must probe. Megaphone! Chei!

Nigerians in Diaspora!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by strongerthaneva(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
undecided

she is right.....arresting dokubo, jonathan and other key political figures in niger delta region and still go back to that region and take their oil will only make the militants more angry..........and you know what will happen if they are angry

cool
sharap u fool..nothing in this earth will happen..maggots..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Am tired of repeating myself. But I will still say it. Asari will be caught and prosecuted b4 he and his gang do any silly thing. When that happens, you can quote me.
I have spoken and so shall it be.
#asari,kirikiri is calling you and you must answer
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kodded(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
strongerthaneva:
sharap u fool ..nothing in this earth will happen.. maggots ..
undecided

Who brought this lunatic to nairaland ?
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Bollinger(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Daayyyuumm! This woman woo woo.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by khemisty(f): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Story
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by linusbnn(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
vickerz:
look at this old hag, is that a threat or what? lol.. she thinks Buhari is a chicken hearted fellow like Gej?

Dokubo is not above the law, he is just a deranged militant on the loose, no thanks to Gej, if not for the fact that Gej is a soft person, imagine, the wife of a militant making threats like this...

Buhari should do whatever it takes to clean this nation, nobody is above the law

On wat ground would Asari go to jail? For talking or is he on political appointment?....D way una dey talk this jail self,e belike na GOD IS GOOD MOTOR pple wan enta abi?
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by deebrain(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
Is she trying to compare Buhari with GEJ?
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by bigtt76(f): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Make she go sidon jooor! She said more during Obasanjo days naa and yet OBJ hide am. Buhari will hide him too if needs be.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by GoldHorse(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Stop being preemptive! If your husband deserves to …he will! Be sure of that. I can see why you are attracted to each other.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Fraba(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
First it was "if Jonathan does not win, Nigeria will boil" now its "If Asari is arrested, Nigeria will Boil". these people must think we are all in the Kitchen.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by adebayo10977(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
ds scum bag need to b flog,better beating.I no mind her ,,his husband has transfer blood of thuggery to her.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
jossyj:

fool
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by addyy1: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
I see! he must have d same brain like her husband. up till now dey Neva respect almajiris, fools
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Obynolee(f): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
vickerz:

If he didn't go?....remember when Obj arrested him and his boys were able to reduce the oil production per day to 700,000 from 2 billion barel.I wonder how people like you thinks....Buhari this Buhari that.I can't just wait to see this magic working Buhari in office.Yes what she said is in order,Buhari will also probe Obj because he was petroluem minister for 8 years
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Ikegift4real(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
u remember 300 part 2 ,that's Wat I c.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Emenahagos02(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
The only thing am seeing is 300 part3 cuz it's what's gonna happen

Posting from Spartan stadium
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by chrisdera: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Anybody that arrest Asari will regret his action till he died. Enough is enough for all this fools that called themselves leader who only want to use their position to victimize their enemies.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by AbubakarIM: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
undecided

cool
what will happen?
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by EzeRedd(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Did I miss something? I don't see any statement indicating that Nigeria will boil in that post. Besides, the probe should be total and not selective. "Sprang" cracked me up though. grin
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Obynolee(f): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
vizkiz:

he arrests you husband, your husband goes to jail. You make empty treats, you take it to the media. You take it to the court, it didn't work out. 6months later, you stay home missing your husband...
So where is the part where nigeria bolls

It is either you just come from moon or you don't read news,Obj arrested and jailed him and our economy felt it
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Wimspeter(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=vickerz post=33199010]look at this old hag, is that a threat or what? lol.. she thinks Buhari is a chicken hearted fellow like Gej?

During the time of Nebukadnez in the bible, he was mightier than all but who killed him?..........
Don't hope on so called president elect. He might try to arrest dokubo and it will bring another mayhem to our people.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by olaniyanc: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
undecided

cool

Stupid girl. This was how Mama Piss was running her mouth during the campaign. You are going to fight the war.Can you fight. Have you seen Apatchy Helicopter. You will never wait to look for your husband in the bush.phttp://www.nairaland.com/2281270/imf-calls-further-currency-depreciationatchy
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Rich4gud: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nawa oooh, threatening, each other does no good to us, i must advise us as the senior advocate of Naireland... Remember, wen elephants fights, who suffers it more? Same thing applicable to Boko issues wer same persons like u and i wer urging GEJ to clear Boko instead of stop, tel me wit utmost humility, who suffers the most?. U all including me wil be the victims... Pls lets pray for peace... Thank u
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by psyqs(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bt madam why, see d kind insult u cause for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Oshiomhole Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Presidential Rally. / Buhari In London (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.