Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari (59885 Views)

Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Some people say she is illiterate.

Yes, baba too has no certificate.

You guys should be civil..
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by AdeniyiA(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nonsense undecided what effrontery ... Is Nigeria her pot of water or soup?? angry

1 Like

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Naughtysite:
Some people say she is illiterate.

Yes, baba too has no certificate.

You guys should be civil..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Heya pele.

Army: We found baba's certificate. Baba has certificate

Naughtysite: I nor go believe. I be PDP liar. Yes, baba too has no certificate

US Army War College: We have Buhari's certificate. He has cerificate

Court: Plantiffs withdraw case against Buhari over certificate. Case dismissed

1 Like

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kodded(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Intendy:

what will happen?
what happened when obj cleared odi?
GMB is not =clueless Jonathan
form alliance with MASSOB...........put pressure on UN to create republic of biafra with jonthan influence smiley
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by omonnakoda: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Right now diasporans are competing with oil as a source of FOREX
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by adorablepepple(f): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Fools like you keeps wasting dia time on irrelevant things. You are a biitch so ur number one priority should be how to perfect ur skills in sucking diick and not wasting ur youthful age on politics section. Locate a diick and thank me later biitch
A fool like you wont stop quoting me because u r an imbecille ,You should locate your brain cause the one in ur skull is stale n eewwwwww it smells, foolish old useless foool pikin of a foool,can't u just stop running ur foolish senseless mind, u r going crazy! Don't u get it product of a wasted effort!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by HzRF(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
vickerz:
look at this old hag, is that a threat or what? lol.. she thinks Buhari is a chicken hearted fellow like Gej?

Dokubo is not above the law, he is just a deranged militant on the loose, no thanks to Gej, if not for the fact that Gej is a soft person, imagine, the wife of a militant making threats like this...

Buhari should do whatever it takes to clean this nation, nobody is above the law

THERE IS A NEW SHERRIF IN TOWN

DOKUBO WILL GO TO JAIL AND MY COUNTRY WONT BOIL..

No be d same sheriff was chase out of office with out a shot wasted
N20 PANKERE was used wen he was still young

Lol
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
belabela:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Heya pele.

Army: We found baba's certificate. Baba has certificate

US Army War College: We have Buhari's certificate. He has cerificate

Court: Plantiffs withdraw case against Buhari over certificate. Case dismissed

APC spokesman is Liar Muhammed not me.

Mistaken Identity.

I need to peruse this certificate.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
undecided

she is right.....arresting dokubo, jonathan and other key political figures in niger delta region and still go back to that region and take their oil will only make the militants more angry..........and you know what will happen if they are angry

cool
What will happen bro ? Guy lock up o na buhari we dey talk about, notin will happen if gej , asari n any criminal from ND goes to jail...buhari a master degree from war college US ?... Let the Niger delta thieves bring it on. Ask the brafians what happened to them during civil war..talkless of ijaws wey no reach the brafians...mind u the international communities are backing buhari if he face corruption issues as promised sometin that gej failed to face despite been asked to face corruption in nigeria. ...time will tell sebi na may 29 God go keep all of us alive beyond it in jesus name .

1 Like

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by luvmijeje(f): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
vickerz:
look at this old hag, is that a threat or what? lol.. she thinks Buhari is a chicken hearted fellow like Gej?

Dokubo is not above the law, he is just a deranged militant on the loose, no thanks to Gej, if not for the fact that Gej is a soft person, imagine, the wife of a militant making threats like this...

Buhari should do whatever it takes to clean this nation, nobody is above the law

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kodded(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Rexnegro:

What will happen bro ? Guy lock up o na buhari we dey talk about, notin will happen if gej , asari n any criminal from ND goes to jail...buhari a master degree from war college US ?... Let the Niger delta thieves bring it on. Ask the brafians what happened to them during civil war..talkless of ijaws wey no reach the brafians...mind u the international communities are backing buhari if he face corruption issues as promised sometin that gej failed to face despite been asked to face corruption in nigeria. ...time will tell sebi na may 29 God go keep all of us alive beyond it in jesus name .

you forget one thing
Blowing up oil pipe line will render buhari government useless
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Naughtysite:

Mistaken Identity.

grin grin grin grin grin

enu lowa yen

Good luck with your pursuit

grin grin grin grin grin

Stop at Otueke and ask GEJ for his original PhD ceriticate. Also ask him for his thesis. You go shock come give us report for nairaland.

In OBJ's voice " I dey laugh o" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by inimes(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Buhari will surely arrest Asari if he makes any threat again.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by KingTom(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
grin grin grin

angry angry undecided
You get mood swing? You see wetin Everton do me abi? cry
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by croSStodds(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nairalanders bombarding themselves with their farrago of gibberish,none of my business though!see as the woman sef be lyk "hulk"..none fucking body is above d law!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by jossyj: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Naughtysite:

Mistaken Identity.
[quote author=vickerz post=33199010]look at this old hag, is that a threat or what? lol.. she thinks Buhari is a chicken hearted fellow like Gej?

I'll only respond to fools like you only if you can find your father because i dumped your mother during the war when she could not wait for me to come back only to get pregnant for another man and tell me why she will not give birth to a mad man like you.

Who is Buhari? The jihadist. I never knew you are such a big foooooooool
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by arsetalks(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
undecided

she is right.....arresting dokubo, jonathan and other key political figures in niger delta region and still go back to that region and take their oil will only make the militants more angry..........and you know what will happen if they are angry

cool
you and those liking and sharing your post are just myopic and idiotic. So ND is not part of Nigeria? Anyone corrupt and taking the wealth of Nigeria's to himself should and will likely be jailed.

If anything will boil is the houses of the corrupt bastardos.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:

you forget one thing
Blowing up oil pipe line will render buhari government useless
U tink so ? Then u too also forget one tin that blowing up pipeline will take them backward in term of development. One tin that boko boys failed to acknowledge when they started their menace. A region that is already 20yrs backward. Let them blow up pipelines no wahala that's if buhari and obama allow them.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Joey82(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
I really don't get it, does probing these missing funds amount to witch hunting Niger Deltans?
I thought they all said the northern cabal are the ones enjoying the oil.
We should be happy that this probe will expose the so called resource-less region that is milking the resourceful one.
Who even mentioned asari as regards this probe? why is the madam preempting the outcome of the probe.
And how come these niger delta wives like overshadowing their husbands. Asari is loud enough, he can speak for himself. Go siddon madam.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by funstufz: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
I wonder what gave her the audacity, even the over-sabi 'i dnt wnt to feed my husband in jail' has changed her strategies...
Tell this mujahidun that she should face her problem with nemesis and leave the 'Nigerian Populace' who were aware nor shared from the so-called contracts her hubby and cronies enjoyed...imo

[quote author=famobaba post=33198899]By Junior Otabono

Barely 24 hours after her husband had warned the president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari against sending any Nigerian to prison when he assume office, Hajia Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari wife of ex Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubi has once again affirmed that no one can arrest her husband.

She voiced her anger via a post on Facebook thus “Buhari must start his victimisation of his perceived enemies called probing of missing funds from his own cabinet first and the said probe must take effect from 1978 when Buhari was the petroleum minister anything short of that is unacceptable to the Nigerian populace.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kodded(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
arsetalks:
you and those liking and sharing your posst are just myopic and idiotic. So ND is no
warriss dis ? undecided
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by beelon1020(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
In 2face voice "Nothing dey Happen" grin grin grin grin which nigeria wan boil because of ur husband? who get dying time this days? if nigeria boil because of ur husband, buhari go kill the fire with water nah, grin grin grin
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by KingTom(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
kishimi8:

Haha so guys know about Jatropha ... Funny just went to my boss new Jatropha farm in kd 200 hectares of biodiesel producing bliss , with zero pollution ...

Just wait tI'll production reaches commercial quantities
Truly that's nothing! Come to Zamfara and see what we're cooking up there grin
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by VickyRotex(f): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Y'all are giving her the attention she's craving for. undecided
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kishimi8(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
Truly that's nothing! Come to Zamfara and see what we're cooking up there grin

We were looking for where to get good land near river for zamfara we could not get .. .. that thing pain us.. now na gombe and taraba we De target
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by tucker12(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Madam!!! Madam!!! ...Hmmm If your husband stole!!! my advise "His not above the LAW of the republic of Nigeria. Let him just return dem stolen loots while he can, or he can wait for the sledge hammer of the LAW coming for men, and women with loud mouth who pride themselves with national looting skills....By the way when the freedom fighters fans see what has been stolen by your oga, Trust me they will even join knowing they have been badly deprived in the name of freedom masquerading!!!
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by ASHMY: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
WIFE RESEMBLE TOAD HUSBAND RESEMBLE FROG
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by HonAnalysis: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
One thin is very sure...Nobody is bigger than the country.GEJ outsmart Nigerians by conceding defeat so that he will be considered for a soft landing by GMB. As for ur husband Asari who is fighting for his family by not havn a single investment in Nigeria, I pity him because going back to the creek dis time around, he may not return back to u...yeye woman vomiting nonsense.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by austinbrown: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
The woman is. Right
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by callmelanner(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
vizkiz:

he arrests you husband, your husband goes to jail. You make empty treats, you take it to the media. You take it to the court, it didn't work out. 6months later, you stay home missing your husband...
So where is the part where nigeria bolls
Simple...
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Guys be careful when picking your wives or life partners. #awordisenoughforthewise
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by delequake(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:
undecided

cool

Yeso, we have another Odi situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Geoffery Onyeama: Why Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Over COVID-19 / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Buhari In London (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.