Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba (2821 Views)

Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly / You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by Chiaka(f): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
omonnakoda:
Finally your dirty mouth has brought you to the house of death .The house of the one who gives death as one gives akara. You must surely eat your fill of akara. You will eat death in abundance. As the cow eats grass from dawn till dusk you will eat

Back to sender! my children are blessed and can never be caused really shows you are jobless ! talk talk men are weaklings!
Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by omonnakoda: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiaka:

Back to sender! my children are blessed and can never be caused really shows you are jobless ! talk talk men are weaklings!
From today they are cursed until you bury them
Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by Chiaka(f): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
omonnakoda:

Back to sender!! Blessed forever they are! loser I can see you are trying so hard to score a point. I laugh dey laugh you well well! even Lazy mouthy man! Caused for ever. Smelly rat!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by Chiaka(f): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
omonnakoda:

Back to sender!! Blessed forever they are! loser I can see you are trying so hard to score a point. I laugh dey laugh you well well! even Lazy mouthy man! Caused for ever. Smelly rat!

No bi for my head o! Na for your head o! Satan pikin , powerless pikin! back to sender o!
My role model remains minister of health -Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu for
systematically helping to stop the spread of Ebola in Nigeria.
Nigeria will also be declared Polio free soonest. We need more people like him!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by omonnakoda: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiaka:

No bi for my head o! Na for your head o! Satan pikin , powerless pikin! back to sender o!
Nigeria will also be declared Polio free soonest. We need more people like him!!!
You will be needing the Prof to look after your cursed brats
Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by Chiaka(f): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
omonnakoda:
You will be needing the Prof to look after your cursed brats

Mumu man you still dey dere! my blessed children, are blessed forever, No man can cause. Blessed forever and redeemed for good forvever. Chidren given by the most high God cannot be caused. You nova see anything! I am blessed forever and no man can cause what God has blessed! Its only God that can cause me and my family no body can, holy ghost soup will always wash off as white as snow!!
you don enter one chance today and go continue to enter one chance and equiqui go embrace you and kiss you and your generation.

Lazy man talkative man!
Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by omonnakoda: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiaka:

Mumu man you still dey dere! my blessed children, are blessed forever, No man can cause. Blessed forever and redeemed for good forvever. Chidren given by the most high God cannot be caused. You nova see anything! I am blessed forever and no man can cause what God has blessed! Its only God that can cause me and my family no body can, holy ghost soup will always wash off as white as snow!!
you don enter one chance today and go continue to enter one chance and equiqui go embrace you and kiss you and your generation.

Lazy man talkative man!
Grieving miserable mother. You will hew your fingers like chewing stick
Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by Chiaka(f): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
omonnakoda:
Grieving miserable mother.

Am blessed forever and no cause can come on me. Am ever happy always rejoicing with successful people.
Back to sender to the women in your life - generation of haters. Loser! Yam head!

Frustration all over, e nova even start! I dey laugh !

Rejoice with those that are successful so that you can also attract success to your life
Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by omonnakoda: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiaka:

Am blessed forever and no cause can come on me. Am ever happy always rejoicing with successful people.
Back to sender to the women in your life - generation of haters. Loser! Yam head!

Frustration all over, e nova even start! I dey laugh !

Rejoice with those that are successful so that you can also attract success to your life

You are cursed.Your mother is cursed.Your father is cursed.Your children are cursed.Death and wailing tears and blood are your food and drink
Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by Chiaka(f): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
omonnakoda:

You are cursed.Your mother is cursed.Your father is cursed.Your children are curse.Death and wailing tears and blood are your food and drink

I get! yourself, children wife and family you are telling this crapp!, for sure you act like one obviously!! frustration all over!
Rejoice with those that are successful so that you can also attract success to your life.

Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
This man should get ready, the file of the investigation by Ribadu on subsidy claim will soon be dusted.
Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by Pangea: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
@ chiaka
Are you by any chance Mrs. Onyebuchi chukwu?

Abeg omonnakoda,
It's too much naa
Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by joeyfire(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ppl like Ubah always miss the point. The average igbo man like me doesn't give two hoots whether they are in "government". We now know what is important and we get it or we re-evaluate the benefits of being Nigerians. Shikena
Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by Chiaka(f): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2015
Pangea:
@ chiaka
Are you by any chance Mrs. Onyebuchi chukwu?

Abeg omonnakoda,
It's too much naa

omonnakoda is a frustrated and bitter person! Lazy talkative
Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by omonnakoda: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Chiaka:

omonnakoda is a frustrated and bitter person! Lazy talkative

When they cross the road they will not see
it coming they will hear you calling
they will cross.It will not see them
crossing it will crush. Sugar will be
as bitter leaves in your mouth
surely you have come to the right place
Re: Buhari Can’t Rule Without Ndigbo –ifeanyi Uba by Yeske2(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2015
All the curses you people are sharing on this thread, ok kontinu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Shakirudeen Adewale Alade The Nigerian Flexible Boy (See Photos) / PDP Must Use Propaganda, Blackmail As Opposition” – House Speaker, Ihedioha / Money To Be Distributed By APC In Rivers Election Just Landed Now(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.