Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari (2448 Views)

You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode / "How To Impeach Buhari While On Vacation" – Senator Tells Nigerians / Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by murphyibiam15(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Senator Mao Ohiabunwua representing Abia North district, has told President
Muhammadu Buhari, that his administration would be a flop if he continues to
sideline the Igbos.
The Peoples Democratic Party Senator who made the assertion on Saturday in
an interview with journalists in Umuahia, Abia State capital, expressed
disappointment in Buhari for excluding the South East zone in his appointments
so far.
The former Speaker, ECOWAS parliament, described the deliberate exclusion of
the South East from the political equilibrium of Nigeria by the All Progressives
Congress-led federal government as “a time bomb waiting for explosion.”
He said, “I don’t believe we can be running this country without Ndigbo. I
believe that sidelining Ndigbo is a time bomb that is waiting to explode.”
Ohuabunwa told Buhari to stop denying Ndigbo opportunities to serve in his
administration under the pretense of searching for saints, contending that
Ndigbo parades an army of people with unquestionable character.
He asked Buhari to go outside the APC camp and choose other competent
hands with proven integrity from the zone, carrying Ndigbo along.
“But since the man said he is looking for people with impeccable character, lets
assume he hasn’t found any among South East APC members. Let him come to
me and I would donate a man of integrity to him.
http://www.punchng.com/news/you-cant-succeed-without-ndigbo-senator-tells-buhari/
cc: lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by afolwalex20(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Who's indigbo? undecided

9 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Chest beating

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by doublewisdom: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
That one concern Buhari. No one from the SS or SE will lick his a55 because of his yeye appointments. That is the exclusive birthright of the Yorubas.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
What is d meaning of Ndigbo? all of dem dey Craze?

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by ugwusunday(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
We all knw dat dis con3 cannot surviv without Ndigbo brain, we ar like small oyinbo

6 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Toktee(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
E-gbos,confused set of people and visionless people from the east

10 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
God punish d nonsense NNnnngbogbo what a crazy statement by Sons of a gun

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by McCarlito(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Another political masses-distraction games..

Dem forget say Nigerians don wise grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by funmijoyb(f): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
yeeeeeebos Slave r set of Cheast beaters Thank God Yoruba their master don wise. Buhari put in position will not take any nonsense frm Akpu eating tribe up in d beast.

grin grin grin

Yeeebos sud be ashamed of una self yet some r still proud of being it

8 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nigeria will be a success without Ndigbo by God's grace. Come sef, cant ndigbo remain on one lane, they had their cake during Gej" administration and during election they where on Gej's side, now again they want to chop by force where they didn't sow, please can u serve two master at once? I don't think is possible and i don't think Buhari is a fool. Nbigbo you can't reap from where you didn't sow, after all most of Buhari's haters on NL are still the same igbo. So Ndigbo pls wait till 2023 lets see who God would bring maybe by that time the next president would consider ndigbo in his administration. AWON OLOJU KOKORO.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
These people again? undecided

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by OtunbaJega: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
The ijaw slaves

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
"A narrow mind and a fat head invariably come on the same person" - Zig Ziglar
If you can do without someone during an election when and where you need her votes, how can't you comfortably do without her when it's time for sharing the spoil of the election which she contributed only 5%? #justthinkingaloud oo.

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by lincolnj88: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin grin tell d illiterate

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
murphyibiam15:
sideline the Igbos.
so far.
the South East from the political equilibrium of Nigeria by the All Progressives
“But since the man said he is looking for people with impeccable character, lets
http://www.punchng.com/news/you-cant-succeed-without-ndigbo-senator-tells-buhari/

How much did Jonathan succeed with Ibos everywhere you turn under his Administration?

#noisemakers. #attentionseekers. #wailers. #5percenters

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Biafra all the way

We do no need APC scam near us

7 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
murphyibiam15:
sideline the Igbos.
so far.

How much did Jonathan succeed with Ibos everywhere you turn under his Administration?

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
nndigbo, that s.h.it.. sounds funny grin

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Mrbigman1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
chowlade:
What is d meaning of Ndigbo? all of dem dey Craze?

And all ndi ofe ose, all of they na Anu ikpu.

Aturu Gambia

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Toktee(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
why i don't like the E-gbos is that,cheating na them,419 na them,fake drugs,na them and when they are dealing with you,they always think you are a foool,and i detest people with empty pride,and that is E-gbos for you.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nigeria will be a success without Ndigbo by God's grace. Come sef, cant ndigbo remain on one lane, they had their cake during Gej" administration and during election they where on Gej's side, now again they want to chop by force where they didn't sow, please can u serve two master at once? I don't think is possible and i don't think Buhari is a fool. Nbigbo you can't reap from where you didn't sow, after all most of Buhari's haters on NL are still the same igbo. So Ndigbo pls wait till 2023 lets see who God would bring maybe by that time the next president would consider ndigbo in his administration.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
yes.
just like gej succeeded by surrounding himself with igbos.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Nature8(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
To hell with his appointments.. Igbos has been surviving since..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by coolitempa(f): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
yorubatic:

Jonathan didn't succeed because you fetish and diabolical evil people conspired against him and made his administration ungovernable

Are you not Yoruba again....oloriburuku.......so which is is the you fetish......anyway....Buhari must not succumb to blackmail.....iboes cannot be part of any government of Nigeria..... angry

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Bunducisco: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
Chest beating
Whats ur buisness u pests
Afterall KINGKONGS does not chestbeat in vain

AM BEATING MY CHEST LIKE A KINGKONG

take it ur huge the nearby transformer
Dont be stupid

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by manchy7531: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Food for thought

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
murphyibiam15:
sideline the Igbos.
so far.

The same Ndigbo wuru that destroyed our first Republic with merciless killing of our great regional leaders and left their worthless ones off the the massacre.

The same impotent Ndigbos that destroyed our flourishing regional system of Government so as to control other regions through unitary system of govt but eventually became perpetual victim of their own wickedness.

The same Ndigbos that looted and destroyed our 2nd Republic with unprecedented embezzlement under the watch of Alex Ekwueme.

The same Ndigbos that have destroyed the great name of Nigeria right from late 70s till date with all sort of crime-drugs and the rest.

The same Ndigbos that destroyed our economy through their useless daughters and sons during Obasanjo administration.

The same Ndigbos that destroyed Goodluck Jonathan administration with tribalism, nepotism and marginalisation.

Please, has any government perform worst than Jonathan administration with 85% Igbos in the history of Nigeria even Africa as a whole?

How viable for business, liveable for other Nigerians and cosmopolitan is their region should be the question on the lips of these idiots.

I ll seize this medium to advise other Nigerians from other regions to travel to the East and see how the entire region has been igbolised at the expense of cosmopolitanism and civilisation. The whole region look like Sabo Market(The hausa market without other tribes).

I now realised why foreign business men even Nigerian business men from other regions stay away from that East; it's a total shame compare to West, North and SS in terms of being cosmopolitan.

Tribalism in the East is as good as racism in the East Europe.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by cally3D(m): 12:46am On Sep 22, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

Are u Hausa or Yoruba? lemme knw how 2 strt wit yhu!
Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by cally3D(m): 12:56am On Sep 22, 2015
FolarinLondon:

The same Ndigbo wuru that destroyed our first Republic with merciless killing of our great regional leaders and left their worthless ones off the the massacre.

The same impotent Ndigbos that destroyed our flourishing regional system of Government so as to control other regions through unitary system of govt but eventually became perpetual victim of their own wickedness.

The same Ndigbos that looted and destroyed our 2nd Republic with unprecedented embezzlement under the watch of Alex Ekwueme.

The same Ndigbos that have destroyed the great name of Nigeria right from late 70s till date with all sort of crime-drugs and the rest.

The same Ndigbos that destroyed our economy through their useless daughters and sons during Obasanjo administration.

The same Ndigbos that destroyed Goodluck Jonathan administration with tribalism, nepotism and marginalisation.

Please, has any government perform worst than Jonathan administration with 85% Igbos in the history of Nigeria even Africa as a whole?

How viable for business, liveable for other Nigerians and cosmopolitan is their region should be the question on the lips of these idiots.

I ll seize this medium to advise other Nigerians from other regions to travel to the East and see how the entire region has been igbolised at the expense of cosmopolitanism and civilisation. The whole region look like Sabo Market(The hausa market without other tribes).

I now realised why foreign business men even Nigerian business men from other regions stay away from that East; it's a total shame compare to West, North and SS in terms of being cosmopolitan.

Tribalism in the East is as good as racism in the East Europe.
I wouldn't have dignified you wit a reply but know this:
From the 'beautiful nonsense' u put up as a post, it z clear that u know absolutely nothing about politics!
So am nt gonna waste time defending dat poo!

Since we the Igbos are the problem of Nigeria, WHY NOT ALLOW US TO SECEDE AND BUILD BIAFRA? Its dat simple!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by cally3D(m): 1:58am On Sep 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Are you not Yoruba again....oloriburuku.......so which is is the you fetish......anyway....Buhari must not succumb to blackmail.....iboes cannot be part of any government of Nigeria..... angry
Have u evr seen an Igbo man do gate-man job or house-boy job for any Hausa or Yoruba man, IMPOSSIBLE!
Yet an Hausa or Yoruba HAPPILY accepts the gate-man position at the feet of his Igbo 'master'
That is the real government!

An Igbo man will leave his eastern home n' head North, West or South! 2yrs latr, he has built a house 'there' and owns a booming business too! Yet indigenes of those places are wallowing in POVERTY and u hear them say, 'we are in power' comedy indeed!

Government up, government down
Power up, Power down
Political positions up, political positions down,
Yet your people are loittering in d streets, hungry, confused and uneducated!

We Igbos have a higher level of intelligence and wisdom, that's why we don't go about 'chasing the wind'

My question remains: WHY DIDN'T NIGERIA ALLOW BIAFRANS TO SECEDE?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man With Massive Lump On His Back Needs Help / My Take On Ameachi's Cancellation Of Maritime University / BBC Mocks Nigeria's Budget Debacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.