Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread (2566 Views)

Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) / Photos Of Ben Murray-Bruce, With His Sons And Daughter / We Will Support Ban On Biafra Thread If..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Show your surpport for the actualization of our dream country (BIAFRA THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN)

1 Like

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by chaloner(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
We shall rise again!
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by nigerdeltaa(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
if you are in the south east, tune in to radio biafra live phone in broadcast everyday at 7pm local time on your transistor radio on 97.6fm. if you are in port Harcourt, tune to 88.0 fm. for those of you outside these locations, please search for us on your free to air decoder e.g strong tv, mytv and others. you can also listen via the internet via www.radio biafra.co and through other sites. or you can download tunein and search for radio biafra

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by jumper524(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
see them fools

10 Likes

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
chaloner:
We shall rise again!
you are a true son i need more surpportive comments

1 Like

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hopefully the leader of the new Biafra wont flee like the previous coward

5 Likes

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
if you are in the south east, tune in to radio biafra
live phone in broadcast everyday at 7pm local
time on your transistor radio on 97.6fm. if you
are in port Harcourt, tune to 88.0 fm.
for those of you outside these locations, please
search for us on your free to air decoder e.g
strong tv, mytv and others. you can also listen via
the internet via www.radio biafra.co and through
other sites. or you can download tunein and
search for radio biafra
thanks man i will do just that
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
jumper524:
see them fools
did we call you here idiot
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by gragraboy: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by kodded(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
jumper524:
see them fools
gragraboy:
Keep dreaming
undecided

you guyz sound crazy hope ya not crazy embarassed
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ifeconwaba(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:

undecided

not just crazy they are fools
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by elspycey(m): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
U guyz sha wan tear this Nigeria apart,

Why is it that y'all now clamouring for a sovereign state after all these years

Now you're gradually discovering your irrelevance in the affairs of this geographical location called Naija,

SMH

1 Like

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by egift(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
All I see is joblessness. Nigeria will not divide. Those that are tired of Nigeria, should jump into the Atlantic Ocean and start swimming offshore.

@OP read my lips, Nigeria Will Not Divide!

3 Likes

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
jumper524:
see them fools
GO AND CURSE UR FATHER. EDIOT
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
egift:
All I see is joblessness. Nigeria will not divide. Those that are tired of Nigeria, should jump into the Atlantic Ocean and start swimming offshore.

EDIOT SHUT UP. LAZY FOOLS
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
elspycey:
U guyz sha wan tear this Nigeria apart,

Why is it that y'all now clamouring for a sovereign state after all these years

Now you're gradually discovering your irrelevance in the affairs of this geographical location called Naija,

SMH
we have been clamouring for freedom since 1967 till date do your research well
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by gragraboy: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:

undecided
After you have forgotten how your ancestors suffered and died you young people that know nothing are hear holding online revolution.....you are the ones that are crazy

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Hopefully the leader of the new Biafra wont flee like the previous coward
YOU ARE AN EDIOT INCLUDING UR MENTALLY DERANGED MOTHER.

1 Like

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by chaloner(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
jumper524:
see them fools
calling us fool won't change that "WE SHALL RISE AGAIN"

4 Likes

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
BIAFRA MY COUNTRY MY COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
egift:

it will be like a movie to you when THE SUN I MEAN THE EVER SHINNING SUN OF BIAFRA MY MOTHER LAND WILL RISE AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by egift(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
EDIOT SHUT UP. LAZY FOOLS
Any day you pick up arms against Nigeria, anyi etigi igba (beat you like a drum).

In your whole life, you will never be more Nwa Aligbo than me. You and your rusty chest beating is an embarrassment to the entire Aligbo.

3 Likes

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
egift:

Any day you pick up arms against Nigeria, anyi etigi igba (beat you like a drum).

In your whole life, you will never be more Nwa Aligbo than me. You and your rusty chest beating is an embarrassment to the entire Aligbo.
sabo is people like you that made us loss the war. Please leave this thread we dont need you here
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
egift:

EDIOT... GO AND FVCK UR FATHER
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by egift(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
BIAFRA MY COUNTRY MY COUNTRY

The Mass Brainwashing and Zombie Project of that Radio Biafra FM is taking a huge toll on you.

2 Likes

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by egift(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
EDIOT... GO AND FVCK UR FATHER
Is that what you do in your family coven? No wonder you turned out like this.

2 Likes

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by elspycey(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
we have been clamouring for freedom since 1967 till date do your research well

And what has it profited you guyz?

2 Likes

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by egift(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
sabo is people like you that made us loss the war. Please leave this thread we dont need you here

Go get a job and be useful to yourself around you and stop being a nuisanse.

1 Like

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
egift:

Is that what you do in your family coven? No wonder you turned out like this.
HAHA I WILL PREFER TO FVCK UR DAD TO DEATH. I WOULD HAVE EXTEND DAT TO UR MOTHER BUT SHE'S MAD FOR NOW.
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by ChangeisHere: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
HAHA I WILL PREFER TO FVCK UR DAD TO DEATH. I WOULD HAVE EXTEND DAT TO UR MOTHER BUT SHE'S MAD FOR NOW.

Seun Lalasticlala Ishilove

Please can you sanction this poster, he is terrorizing Nairalanders

Thanks
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
egift:

Go get a job and be useful to yourself around you and stop being a nuisanse.
who is a nuissance here is it me or you guy just get this into your fucking head we are not compactible as one nigeria this country mist be divided to allow peace to reign
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by egift(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Since you are an example of what "Biafrans" will become, do you now see why I can join you delusion? I don't want to live in you Soddom and Gohmora of homos.

As I said before in get a job and stop embarrassing Ndigbo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Primaries In Bayelsa / Nigeria Rice Millers Criticise Custom’s Decision To Allow Rice Importation / Biafra: Kanu A Bigger Crowd-puller Than Buhari, Says Kuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.