Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread (2596 Views)

Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) / Photos Of Ben Murray-Bruce, With His Sons And Daughter / We Will Support Ban On Biafra Thread If..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
They voted goodluck out of office just because of his is from minority. Not neccessarily because ot incompetence. And upon all this this foolish south south people can not see the hand writing on the wall am so sorry for them
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by egift(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
who is a nuissance here is it me or you guy just get this into your fucking head we are not compactible as one nigeria this country mist be divided to allow peace to reign

Go and learn more about India and stop insulting yourself. If you don't like Nigeria and you also don't have money to enter plane, simply just jump into the Atlantic and start swimming offshore.

1 Like

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by egift(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
They voted goodluck out of office just because of his is from minority. Not neccessarily because ot incompetence. And upon all this this foolish south south people can not see the hand writing on the wall am so sorry for them

So you don't believe in the democratic practice? Is that what will be done in Biafra where you will just appoint and decide when it is ok to appoint someone else.
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ojiofor: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
who is a nuissance here is it me or you guy just get this into your fucking head we are not compactible as one nigeria this country mist be divided to allow peace to reign
My brother,I am pro Biafra any time and day but you see those agitating or calling for Biafra actualization currently are nothing but pretenders,charlatans like Nnamdi Kanu and co are nothing but fraud.People like Uwazuruike and his former boy,Nnamdi Kanu doesn't have what it takes to lead a successful liberation struggle but if you think otherwise remember I told you this in ten years time.

2 Likes

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by jumper524(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
chaloner:
calling us fool won't change that "WE SHALL RISE AGAIN"
and u shall fall again animals

2 Likes

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by jumper524(m): 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
GO AND CURSE UR FATHER. EDIOT
go and curse ur family animal. cos nobody sees war and ask for war. Infact ur moda 4 giving birth 2 u. She could hav aborted you. Ediot fellows

2 Likes

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by jumper524(m): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:

undecided

you guyz sound crazy hope ya not crazy embarassed
do you tink we are useless creatures lyk u. Am sure ur d main courses of xenophobi in south africa. u guys would have gone there and said south africa is a no mans land d way u did lagos. foolish creatures. U don't belong to africa.

2 Likes

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by jumper524(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
did we call you here idiot
this d main reason why d igbos dont progress. don't worry when we deploy ur useless people in the north and west back to ur land then u would know who has smtin to lose by then it wouldn't be biafra republic. It would be local gov't republic
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by biafransoul: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ojiofor:
My brother,I am pro Biafra any time and day but you see those agitating or calling for Biafra actualization currently are nothing but pretenders,charlatans like Nnamdi Kanu and co are nothing but fraud.People like Uwazuruike and his former boy,Nnamdi Kanu doesn't have what it takes to lead a successful liberation struggle but if you think otherwise remember I told you this in ten years time.

Abeg, park well for one corner you pretender. Why not lead the struggle yourself if you feel they are not capable enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ojiofor: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
biafransoul:

Abeg, park well for one corner you pretender. Why not lead the struggle yourself if you feel they are not capable enough.
Enjoy your RBL bro.no hard feelings.
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Kenistry(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
The thread says: enter sons & daughters of BIAFRA. Thnk u op for d thread, give us more updates plz.
Kenistry is present here.
Brothers & sisters plz try and ignore anyone hu come here to mock & insult us, dey r jst jelous and weneva gud tins takes plc, 'ndi iro' must come too.
All hail BIAFRA.....THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN!
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by chaloner(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
jumper524:
and u shall fall again animals
I curse u from today
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by jumper524(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
chaloner:
I curse u from today
na u born me abi when u go curse me. if u lyk go fast, pray worship ur babalawo every thing e no go work evil creature
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by SOUNDKING: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Whenever the name "Biafra"is mentioned some people get confused, i thought the op said sons of Biafra? But am seing ndi ofe oil posting rubish here, mind your business pls. Biafra i love,Biafra i belong.
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by tucky200(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
we have been clamouring for freedom since 1967 till date do your research well
Bruhda freedom from what abeg .
Are u guys not the richest....na una make money pass 4 nigeria...so which freedom are u talking about ?

1 Like

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by lionstone: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
BIAFRA IS RISING.
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by chaloner(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
jumper524:
na u born me abi when u go curse me. if u lyk go fast, pray worship ur babalawo every thing e no go work evil creature
you are the one that brought this upon yourself , I never insult you but you did.... Until you seek for forgiveness and I shall forgive you.
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by jumper524(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
chaloner:
you are the one that brought this upon yourself , I never insult you but you did.... Until you seek for forgiveness and I shall forgive you.
i would never beg u until u support 1 nigeria
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ifeconwaba(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
SOUNDKING:
Whenever the name "Biafra"is mentioned some people get confused, i thought the op said sons of Biafra? But am seing ndi ofe oil posting rubish here, mind your business pls. Biafra i love,Biafra i belong.
you gat what i said dont mind ndi ofe oil that cannot even cook good food. They are just been controlled by the north
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Here comes the children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
The sole aim of the north and southwest is to milk dry the oil the niger delta has. Bet me once the oil finishes the north and southwest will dumb niger delta like a piece of crap.
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
tucky200:

Bruhda freedom from what abeg .
Are u guys not the richest....na una make money pass 4 nigeria...so which freedom are u talking about ?
guy i better live in my house poor and have peace of mind than to live outside and live in fear
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by tucky200(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
guy i better live in my house poor and have peace of mind than to live outside and live in fear
Fear of what ?
U no get any better excuse...
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by SOUNDKING: 8:30am On May 13, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
you gat what i said dont mind ndi ofe oil that cannot even cook good food. They are just been controlled by the north
my brother i tire for those ppl o
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On May 13, 2015
OP,
Sons and daughters of Biafra, makes this look like your village meeting.

Something like "Citizens of Biafra Republic, Appear here"!

Hahahaha. Dont mind me ooo.

Anyway, cursed be the day the slave trader called Luggard came to enslave in our lands.
He took over our lives, our rights, our lands and our heritage

He created this slave camp called Nigeria and all we have is blood.

I cant wait to have our rights back.

Long live Biafra.
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by Nobody: 8:55am On May 13, 2015
jumper524:
i would never beg u until u support 1 nigeria

"ONE" Nigeria is a fraud!
A big lie told to us by slave traders.

Only slaves and slave masters support "ONE" Nigeria.
Re: Enter Here Sons And Daugthers Of Biafra Thread by ruggedboy01: 9:24am On May 13, 2015
We collective efforts, we shall get there soon

The sun is set wink smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Olusegun Obasanjo Appointed Chairman Of World Ex-presidents / PHOTO: Bukola Saraki's Fate / Ban On Generator Operations From 11pm Till 6am In Residential Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.