Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Bluetooth Headphone Super Bass - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bluetooth Headphone Super Bass (1315 Views)

Massive Surround Bass for Sale / Brand New Bluedio T2+ Bluetooth Headphone / I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluetooth Headphone Super Bass by KINGOZEK(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
KINGOZEK MARKETING COMPANY.
Presents super bass bluetooth Headphone that plays Fm, plays from phone through bluetooth function, it also has pick call button. You can also slot your memory card and SD card to play your music. Enjoy it while it lasts. It comes with Audio cable for Non bluetooth headset and charger for Data and charging the headphone. It can play music up to 8-10hours before charging. Price #3500
Contact us on 08165607797 or mail us : kingozek@gmail.com. We deliver to any part of Nigeria @ #500.
KINGOZEK MARKETING COMPANY is a registered company with CAC. Trusted name with difference.

Re: Bluetooth Headphone Super Bass by sleemoon(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
KINGOZEK:
Presents super bass bluetooth Headphone that plays Fm, plays from phone through bluetooth function, it also has pick call button. You can also slot your memory card and SD card to play your music. Enjoy it while it lasts. It comes with Audio cable and charger for charging the headphone. It can play music up to 8-10hours before charging. Price #3500
Contact us on 08165607797. We deliver to any part of Nigeria. KINGOZEK MARKETING COMPANY is a registered company with CAC. Trusted name with difference.

What of the pix? What kinda marketing is dis? Smh
Re: Bluetooth Headphone Super Bass by 1one: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
KINGOZEK:
Presents super bass bluetooth Headphone that plays Fm, plays from phone through bluetooth function, it also has pick call button. You can also slot your memory card and SD card to play your music. Enjoy it while it lasts. It comes with Audio cable and charger for charging the headphone. It can play music up to 8-10hours before charging. Price #3500
Contact us on 08165607797 or mail us : kingozek@gmail.com. We deliver to any part of Nigeria. KINGOZEK MARKETING COMPANY is a registered company with CAC. Trusted name with difference.

So it doesn't have an internal memory of its own?...If it doesn't, does it mean one has to buy a dedicated memory card and leave it inside the headphone in order to always have music on the go?. Does the charger have a USB cable that can be interfaced with a PC?. Pardon my numerous questions, I wouldn't mind buying it but I have to confirm all these things first. Thank you.
Re: Bluetooth Headphone Super Bass by KINGOZEK(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
1one:

So it doesn't have an internal memory of its own?...If it doesn't, does it mean one has to buy a dedicated memory card and leave it inside the headphone in order to always have music on the go?. Does the charger have a USB cable that can be interfaced with a PC?. Pardon my numerous questions, I wouldn't mind buying it but I have to confirm all these things first. Thank you.
. Thanks for your inquiry. The headset does not have internal memory but you can put memory card to listen to music or play music directly from your phone using. Bluetooth function. Secondly, the charger can be interfaced or synchronized with PC because it is USB
Re: Bluetooth Headphone Super Bass by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:25am On Apr 11, 2016
KINGOZEK:
Presents super bass bluetooth Headphone that plays Fm, plays from phone through bluetooth function, it also has pick call button. You can also slot your memory card and SD card to play your music. Enjoy it while it lasts. It comes with Audio cable for Non bluetooth headset and charger for Data and charging the headphone. It can play music up to 8-10hours before charging. Price #3500
Contact us on 08165607797 or mail us : kingozek@gmail.com. We deliver to any part of Nigeria @ #500.
KINGOZEK MARKETING COMPANY is a registered company with CAC. Trusted name with difference.
Is it still available

(1) (Reply)

I Phone 6 Plus 16 Gb 130k / Assorted Laptops With Faulty Motherboard / Canon Selphy Cp910 wifi photo printer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.