Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Best ATM Card For International Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best ATM Card For International Payment (3377 Views)

I Cannot Use My Debit Card For International Payment / Top 7 ATM Card Safety Tips You Should Know / Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best ATM Card For International Payment by corpROYAL(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Permit me to ask my fellow forum member who are businessmen and women that what are the best atm card that is good for international payment. l am conversant with zenith and gtb. l want something different that is more comfortable secure and less protocol like that of gtb, the protocol is too much. l want to buy and pay some bill online.

l will really appreciate your candid advise and contribution.
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by Sexykarma(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by sholatech(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
Diamond Bank cards have been excellent so far
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by masties2(f): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
GTB i guess. I have never tried First bank tho

1 Like

Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by corpROYAL(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
sholatech:
Diamond Bank cards have been excellent so far

you mean it. do they use token and online secure code like gtb? l have not use any of their cards in recent time although, l have an account with them.

l want the one that has less protocol and that will save time.
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by corpROYAL(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
masties2:
GTB i guess. I have never tried First bank tho

maybe l will need to check first bank out.
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by corpROYAL(m): 6:44am On Apr 29, 2015
Goodmorning this morning....
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by ultrazone(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by juwoonn(m): 7:22am On Apr 29, 2015
UBA Africard (NairaVisa)
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by sluvy4tune(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2015
Op

Stanbic ibtc bank is the koko !

as at monday fx rate was 199/$

yet to see another bank to beat that!

1 Like

Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by Tradesrunner(m): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2015
Uba africard never fails me, and its even accepted by paypal
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by Trut(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2015
The best is Access Bank Visa Debit Card. I use it frequently and it has never failed me. Access Bank exchange rate is good as well
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by corpROYAL(m): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2015
humm, many options for me now. thank you my people
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by corpROYAL(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2015
Tradesrunner:
Uba africard never fails me, and its even accepted by paypal

do they have online secure code or just direct usage. kindly clarify.
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by Trut(m): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2015
juwoonn:
UBA Africard (NairaVisa)

UBA visa and master card exchange rate are higher, they charge at black market price. Same with GTB. The best is Access Bank Visa Debit Card
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by Tradesrunner(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
corpROYAL:

do they have online secure code or just direct usage. kindly clarify.
Mine dont use a token, its just direct. Anytime i need to make purchase i just fund at any uba branch,
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by corpROYAL(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
what of firstbank?
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by corpROYAL(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tradesrunner:
Mine dont use a token, its just direct. Anytime i need to make purchase i just fund at any uba branch,
good thanks. but it is true they charge at black market rate?
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by seaboyzen: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Stanbic ibtc is the best option

1 Like

Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by Tradesrunner(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
corpROYAL:

good thanks. but it is true they charge at black market rate?
Hmmm almost though
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by afanide: 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
corpROYAL:

maybe l will need to check first bank out.

Dont even try it. You cant even withdraw wit their cards 4rm dia own ATM talk more of Online transactions. First Bank always havin Service/network issue
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by naijacutee(f): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
corpROYAL:
Permit me to ask my fellow forum member who are businessmen and women that what are the best atm card that is good for international payment. l am conversant with zenith and gtb. l want something different that is more comfortable secure and less protocol like that of gtb, the protocol is too much. l want to buy and pay some bill online.
l will really appreciate your candid advise and contribution.

What protocols do you notice?
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by YoungWiseCash: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Trut:
The best is Access Bank Visa Debit Card. I use it frequently and it has never failed me. Access Bank exchange rate is good as well
My brother u are using d best card so far.. I love d card as I love my gf
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by corpROYAL(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2015
guess what happen during my transact this weekend. l was trying to pay for a service online with one Asia company after l made the transaction payment finished. the company told me they are not dealing with Nigerians. l was shocked and ask further why but the guy have no cogent reason for that. why can't you put hat on your website to avoid mistake now l have paid you.
The company representative that l spoke with told me and promise to refund my money. Initially the money was still show on my balance not yet removed in my account but l latter got message on my email that the money has been refunded but still showing normal balance that the money is accuracy.
l latter got another message showing on my mail that the same amount was deducted from my account only showing web and paypal b bla bla. l tried to call uba customer center but they were don't responding. as at this present time. l have never receive back my money.

can anyone suggest what l can do to get back my money and who do this bad thing is it from the bank or from the company l paid?.

gurus your attention are needed on this.
Re: Best ATM Card For International Payment by Makealive: 8:16am On May 29, 2020
Updated : Firstbank Mastercard, Access bank card used to be the choice until they started charging parallel rate
Trut:

UBA visa and master card exchange rate are higher, they charge at black market price. Same with GTB. The best is Access Bank Visa Debit Card

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Glass Frosting, Window Graphics, Office Partitioning Professionals? / How Would I Invest 500k To Give Me 10% Interest Daily / Amazonmerch Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.