Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Mesmerising - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mesmerising (745 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mesmerising by adeodunsimilolu(f): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sitting down and feeling lonely. Then came the urge, so unresistible. I just had no option than to have the hard brown feel in my hole. So sweet, so enjoyable. And on to the climax, loving it and didn't wanna let go. Buh it came and gone it was.
What's on your mind? Well, i just meant....

The tasty feel of KOPIKO COFFEE CANDY in my mouth... Durrh
Re: Mesmerising by Uthman2senior: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Kopiko
Re: Mesmerising by godwinstringed1(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2019
adeodunsimilolu:
Sitting down and feeling lonely. Then came the urge, so unresistible. I just had no option than to have the hard brown feel in my hole. So sweet, so enjoyable. And on to the climax, loving it and didn't wanna let go. Buh it came and gone it was.
What's on your mind? Well, i just meant....

The tasty feel of KOPIKO COFFEE CANDY in my mouth... Durrh

So lovely! I thought you were masturbating
You used sexcapade words.

(1) (Reply)

Scholar Femi - Episode I / . / In The Widerness (a Poem For Prophet Muhammad PBUH) Jumat Kareem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.