Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,991 members, 7,859,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) (31515 Views)

Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG / Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture) / Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by babydioku(f): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
Fact is,if TA Orji goes to jail for corruption,Otti will go to jail too as his accomplish. I don't defend TA Orji and I don't engage in politics of defamation,Otti started all this evil propaganda against a clean Ngwa son and thus, must be repelled by force

Fact is that this buffoon helped TA orji to steal from abians so he will join his master in jail.
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Tshaphilo: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
His surname means the "last judgememt." maybe he will live up to his name so dat imo can forward. we ve wasted 16 good years.LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME OO. Biko nwanne
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Ponponkon: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
zicoraads:
Babydioku And Ponponkon...get a room please cheesy angry
She's my love already.You know husband and wife dey quarel atimes grin
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Tshaphilo: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
His surname means the "last judgememt." maybe he will live up to his name so dat imo can move forward. we ve wasted 16 good years.LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME OO. Biko nwanne
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Ponponkon: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
babydioku:

Fact is that this buffoon helped TA orji to steal from abians so he will join his master in jail.
Ok,Okezie goes to jail for helping TA Orji to steal,Otti goes to jail for helping TA Orji to steal,which now leaves us with only one option,the man who came third in the election Dr Anyim Nyerere will then take over as governor. No problem as along as he's still an Ngwaman from Obingwa. Any which way na Ngwa win o na Godwin
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by babydioku(f): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
Ok,Okezie goes to jail for helping TA Orji to steal,Otti goes to jail for helping TA Orji to steal,which now leaves us with only one option,the man who came third in the election Dr Anyim Nyerere will then take over as governor. No problem as along as he's still an Ngwaman from Obingwa. Any which way na Ngwa win o na Godwin

Who cares who's in office so far its not TA orjis puppet.
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by dechiome(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
The son of d soil will transform Aba, you cn't make an omellete without breaking an egg.The problem of Aba has more to do with d Ohuhu landlords who hv converted all corners to a zoo all in d name of unplanned buildings. He must step on toes. Aba north & south voted for Oti ,their brother. Well we will know who owns d land within 4yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

If every woman talked like you, then there is no woman!
It is a He not a she.. beware
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Remarkable: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
Every illegal structures in Aba, including those blocking the waterways and roads must go down otherwise we can't fix Aba...We need to be very courageous to tackle the problems in Aba and we are ready to fix Aba...Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor-Elect  made this assertion while inspecting the Abia State Government Lodge in Aba...his official reticence in Aba.

See pictures I took during the tour below

I trust that this man will deliver... the type of overhaul Aba needs is no childs play and it will take a strong will of mind and focus to pull through... Ikpeazu... Okezue Abia.. anyi kwu gi n'azu.. OP thanks for the pictures.

I know it wont be long before Orji Uzor and his propaganda begin work...

1 Like

Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Ponponkon: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
babydioku:

And TA Orji is/was whose puppet?
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Ponponkon: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Remarkable:

I trust that this man will deliver... the type of overhaul Aba needs is no childs play and it will take a strong will of mind and focus to pull through... Ikpeazu... Okezue Abia.. anyi kwu gi n'azu.. OP thanks for the pictures.

I know it wont be long before Orji Uzor and his propaganda begin work...
I salute you Bro
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by babydioku(f): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
And TA Orji is/was whose puppet?
Your naivety has no equal.
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Ponponkon: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
babydioku:

Your naivety has no equal.
You don carry grammar come? Why not answer the question
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
Get Aba working Abia will be great. You can pay salaries with internally generated revenue if you don't know,know it now.

another sad love song
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Otti will reclaim his mandate through the court. All you ndi obi akpor shall cry ikpeazu.

1 Like

Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Enyinnaya Apollos wey dey see you here.
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by asha80(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Otti will reclaim his mandate through the court. All you ndi obi akpor shall cry ikpeazu.
tribunals do not produce governors anymore..they can order a rerun
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ok not when a forensic expert is involve which I believe will be one of Otti's prayers
asha80:
tribunals do not produce governors anymore..they can order a rerun
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by kingjoo: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
That exactly was what T.A Orji your boss said when he came out from prison and Abia State was handed over to him on a platter of gold, but 8 years on, the state had gone 20 years backward. Now history is repeating itself. Abia State has again been handed to you on a platter of gold and you are saying the same thing.
But this time we will not fold our arms. deliver our roast.
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by sojiboy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
Buhari kwa? Abeg mek he show face o after all he nobe only Daura presidoo na all of get am for now

Lol no problem, he is ready to do it
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Ponponkon: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
princeofpeace22:

another sad love song
Expantiate biko
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by dazzy4real(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
from d looks of things is like restoration has finally come to my state.. oh dear lord even if this man has any hidden agenda turn it for good...
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by EricDonn(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is exactly the fear of the Ohuhu man dat made them vehemently resist an Ngwa governor. 90% of this illegal structures belong to them....Ikpeazu dont giv pple HBP oo...
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by BiafranPrince: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
eagleeye2:
The biggest problem facing Aba is lack of drainage system. It's of no use tarring all the roads in Aba with a good open drainage system.
If he must pull down structures to achieve that, then so be it.

Aba has one of the best drainage master plans in Nigeria, the drainage, most of them have compartments constructed deep in taller than 2 story buildings.

The problem is lack of maintenance and unblocking the blocked areas, the drainage underground looks more like tunnels, yes the ones in western countries.

I was in a mood of let's do "clean up" in Union bank junction one Saturday morning and we climbed deep down, it was smelling very bad and dirty, but the connection of tunnels, kilometers underground.

Aba will be great again.
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Pls the good people of Abia state you all should try n give this man the benefit of the doubt, not all PDP candidates are bad we have the good ones doing what they were elected to do; it all boils down to the personality of person not the party his affiliated to ikpeazu doesn't have the same personality with T.A Orji, they are different human beings all together. I use my amiable governor Sullivan Chime as an example we preferred Ugo Agballa of Apga then as at 2007 elections but PDP manoeuvred the election for Sullivan but I can categorically tell that what we anticipated to continue as usual didn't cos Sullivan changed our mind set about PDP that only depend on a.person, his will, hunger to give his people the dividends of democracy. I can tell you till this day many projects and constructions are still going on, pays every 25th every month sometimes within 25-28 and many more and it is not like he contested for any post in the just concluded election. Thou, am not saying he is 100% good but he pass the average mark well.
You all should give him the benefit of the doubt he may do wonderfully well more than what u expect if he his clear from all tribunal cases that will come up and this is equally applicable to all other candidates (that is whosever win the tribunal case).
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Ponponkon: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Enyinnaya Apollos wey dey see you here.
Idinu anyi against but onyenweanyi nka gi ike
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Enyinnaya o ga eme unu voom n'anya mgbe Otti ga ewere onodu
Ponponkon:
Idinu anyi against but onyenweanyi nka gi ike

1 Like

Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by Ratebuster(m): 12:01am On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:
they wan start ohuhu property repossesion.
inconsequential fellow believe me you things can never getter with people like you in Aba
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by centjamie(m): 6:03am On Apr 29, 2015
babydioku:

Babydioku,i understnd your point and interest.but i want you to know one thing,Okezie isn't T.A 's stooge nor his Puppet.give him the benefit of doubt and see if he will confirm your fears or prove you wrong.i personally believe he will work.

Btw,i love those boobs of yours,just the right size.
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 6:12am On Apr 29, 2015
shachris03:
they wan start ohuhu property repossesion.
dats a stupid thing to say
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 6:24am On Apr 29, 2015
Tshaphilo:
His surname means the "last judgememt." maybe he will live up to his name so dat imo can forward. we ve wasted 16 good years.LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME OO. Biko nwanne
Imo ke?
Re: Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) by emymeeky: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
If na Fashola talk the same thing now they would have started issuing ultimatums

Hpe the displaced wont find their way to the SouthWest as usual

But my teacher said south west is a dumping ground . where do u expect them to go ? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nneoma Nnadi: Enugu To Take Care Of 10-year-old Brutalized Victim / U.S Military Spy Plane Crashes Into Ocean After Skidding Off Runway (Photos) / "We Are Ready To Negotiate": Bandits Send "Save Our Soul" Message To Gov Dauda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.