Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) (21493 Views)

Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG / Ikpeazu Inspects Reconstruction Of Aba-Owerri Road In Abia State. PICS / Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Ponponkon: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gov Ikpeazu inspects 34km Ndi Oji-Ndi Okereke- Arochukwu Road, Sets December for its completion
Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, says the 34km Ndioji-Ndiokereke- Arochukwu Road will be completed by December this year.
He gave the assurance while inspecting the progress of work on the road.
According to him, work on the road which has been stalled for sometime will recommence in the next few weeks,adding that he is passionate about the plight of Arochukwu people over bad road.
He said he was happy that 7km of the road has been asphalted with an additional 7km stonebased and commended the contractor handling the project, Master Services, for the quality job done on the road.
According to him, Government aims at ensuring that people can pass through the road in the nearest future.
Conducting the Governor round, the contractor handling the project, Master Services said the road would be realized by December this year if the bridge is done simultaneously with the road.

This is a Zone that did not vote for him but,he's helping them out. That's what good governance is all about. lalasticlala what's your take on this?

3 Likes

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pictures Biko!!

1 Like

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Escalze(m): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
PICS or ADONBILIVIT

1 Like

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kai! I feel so sorry for us. Guys, please check out this statement "This is a zone that did not vote for him but he's helping them out" Isn't he the Governor? So because he didn't get any vote from them that makes them uncared for? That means Mr President will also abandon the Igbos?

Seriously, we really (not everyone tho) need to change our mentality! Those elected are there to serve everyone and not selected few. They are not doing us a favour, it's our right so let's not jubilate over few things.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Ponponkon: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Kai! I feel so sorry for us. Guys, please check out this statement "This is a zone that did not vote for him but he's helping them out" Isn't he the Governor? So because he didn't get any vote from them that makes them uncared for? That means Mr President will also abandon the Igbos?

Seriously, we really (not everyone tho) need to change our mentality! Those elected are there to serve everyone and not selected few. They are not doing us a favour, it's our right so let's not jubilate over few things.
That is to show you that we Ngwas do not habour grudes/resentment. T A and Orji Kalu did not do anything for Ngwa people but our son has proven that he is the governor for all Abians. Give him credit mehn, after all Buhari is yet to do anything for us.

13 Likes

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Don't mind the brainless mofo
ammyluv2002:

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Ponponkon: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Don't mind the brainless mofo
Shame on you,we are teaching you guys how to govern a state

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Enyinnaya tell your boss to enjoy the moment before tribunal do its work
Ponponkon:
Shame on you,we are teaching you guys how to govern a state

4 Likes

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Ponponkon: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Lol,your corrupt godfather lost on both days of the election,even a mad judge will not give him attention.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Ponponkon: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Seun Ishilove and lalasticlala ,what stops the most outsatnding governor so far from being on front page? I go smell rat for una o

1 Like

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by konjakonja(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
This Dr Ikpeazu is Gods chosen one.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Ponponkon: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ishilove lalasticlala ,what's wrong?
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Ponponkon: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ishilove Seun seun lalasticlala we demand justice,37 kilometer road nobe beans o
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Bonapart(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by CR77(f): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
I no see any road oo

3 Likes

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by pretydiva(f): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dats wat we r talking abt. Good move

1 Like

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Where's the road
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by jamex93(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
tongue
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by bro4u: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abia lacked competent governor from time immemorial,but if this man performs,then he will break the yoke for decades,just the way Akpabio broke his...

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whenever pple from the SE/SS talk about segregating frm Nigeria, I do ponder on some things... Firstly, evry Abians were disgruntled about TA Orji (Ochendo) as looting them to the bone marrow while I was serving in Abia few years back now, it was even apparent as he was massively annexing some streets in Umuahia to his own estate even while in *office*. All what they do is complain about. Anyways it seems that Igbo mentality is: As far as me and my immediate family is ok, all other things do not count.
I am not hating but I wondered how pple cannot cry out even against such a leader's second term bid, yet they complained he was influential...
So? So much influential than the yearnings of the masses? Yet pple from such region will mock Ekiti pple for protecting their *though lousy* mandate.
Pple from this region lacked cohesion to fight their corrupt leaders even at state level at the moment (and are made up of the most violent multiethnic groups, after the Fulanis &Jihdists/BHs up North; fight for freedom frm one another wud soon ensue) yet they are blindly clamouring for secession forgetting they have never being able to make their voices known even at the faces of their *powerful* self-centred leaders and mujahideens.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Oyecute(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Work has started
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by DisGuy: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ponponkon:
Gov Ikpeazu inspects 34km Ndi Oji-Ndi Okereke- Arochukwu Road, Sets December for its completion
Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, says the 34km Ndioji-Ndiokereke- Arochukwu Road will be completed by December this year.
He gave the assurance while inspecting the progress of work on the road.
According to him, work on the road which has been stalled for sometime will recommence in the next few weeks,adding that he is passionate about the plight of Arochukwu people over bad road.
He said he was happy that 7km of the road has been asphalted with an additional 7km stonebased and commended the contractor handling the project, Master Services, for the quality job done on the road.
According to him, Government aims at ensuring that people can pass through the road in the nearest future.
Conducting the Governor round, the contractor handling the project, Master Services said the road would be realized by December [size=14pt]this year if[/size] the bridge is done simultaneously with the road.

This is a Zone that did not vote for him but,he's helping them out. That's what good governance is all about. lalasticlala what's your take on this?

chei see suffer suffer mentality

he is helping them out? who are them? foreigners?

7 Likes

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by crystalk20: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get your sure 100% fixed game by contacting our agents on 08161329808 to get subscribed and get winning

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Ponponkon: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abians count on Okezie,God has finally answered us by giving us this man
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by ekiloui(f): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:

The op deserves a slap for that useless remark! As if money isn't being allocated for these projects and the so-called governor is doing us a favour! All because he went to inspect the road, I live in Abuja and Sen. Bala mohammed inspected the karshi-apo road from the beginning of his time in office till the end...

My place arochukwu doesn't have good roads and if Ikpeazu doesn't do what should be done in due time then they should stone him, I should now kneel and thank him for my rights...lekwa nzuzu

9 Likes

Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by Ponponkon: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
crystalk20:
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get your sure 100% fixed game by contacting our agents on 08161329808 to get subscribed and get winning
Hey! Na road we dey fix now nobe bet
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by ekiloui(f): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
CaptainOjemba:

Gbam!
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by neolboy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
keep on checking
Re: Dr Ikpeazu Inspects Ndi-oji Road In Arochukwu(photo) by hisgrace090: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abian's are scared of him due to his godfather ta orji's poor performance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari / Army In Yauri Thwart Boko Haram Attempted Attack, Kill 5 Terrorists(Graphic) / Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.