Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. (7117 Views)

Flood In Makurdi Benue State In 2016 - Touching Photos / Faleke Visits Ocholi's Family - Touching Photos / Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by ifyan(m): 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
baby124:
Rubbish. Yet they gave this American girl that murdered her mother 10yrs and the boyfriend 18yrs. That girl had enough money in inheritance.These guys they killed are just poor and wretched losers. Corrupt Indonesia

If true that means life is unfair. Far East Asia hmmmm.
Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by IGBOSON1: 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
JomoGbomo2:
They are long dead now....except for the Filipino woman.

While you may be thinking the Indonesia govt. decision is too harsh, also remember the unsung victims that have all died due to drugs in Indonesia.

If drugs can kill innocents children then it's as bad as terrorism which also kills.... the mode/motive of killing maybe different, but the outcome "Kill" is same.

^^^Fair enough!

But i'm just waiting for the day these people will face a natural disaster (as normally happens over there)......let me see the wicked mouth they will use to ask for international assistance!

And tourists/investors should also keep away from that country!

2 Likes

Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 29, 2015
really harsh law
Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by DollyParton1(f): 4:12am On Apr 29, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Fair enough!

But i'm just waiting for the day these people will face a natural disaster (as normally happens over there)......let me see the wicked mouth they will use to ask for international assistance!

May God forgive me, but I hope that day comes quickly.

1 Like

Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 29, 2015
fu ck indoterrorist country cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

what barbaric fanatic dark medieval hell on earth fu ck indonesia deport them all from u s and cannada .

dwarf ugly shaquita's humpty dumpty big head fanatics .

you are not welcome to AFRICA .
Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 29, 2015
I just LOVE this country....

Why are we being PATHETIC...?

THIS is what we have been CRAVING for, as a NATION.

Don't WE want such in NIGERIA again..?

I think we are not serious at all..., that's why BLACK AFRICA... will always WALLOW in APATHY..

IF YOU can't FIX your COUNTRY why DESTROY
someone else's country.?

Do you know that DRUGS can turn 75% of the LADIES in that country into PROSTITUTES..?

Do you know that DRUGS can turn 75% of the MEN in that country into ARMED BANDITS..?

Do you know that DRUGS can turn 75% of the HUSBANDS into WIFE MOLESTERS/BEATERS.?

3 Likes

Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 29, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Fair enough!

Just imagine how we think like KIDS...?
chaaaiiiiiiiiii...
These are RULES set in another country, still ENFORCED by the same people and here you are SAYING this...

I think you are SUFFERING from the CHRONIC METASTATIC LAWLESSNESS, that has been affecting NIGERIA since its inception..

I don't BLAME YOU because INDISCIPLINE and LAWLESSNESS are the BEDROCKS on which NIGERIA is standing..

U think say na NAIJA abi..?

ANYWAY, GOOD MORNING..

5 Likes

Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 29, 2015
too bad they had to go this way.
rip to them
lessons learnt.
Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Two Indonesians were beheaded in Saudi Arabia FYI. Just saying.
Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by eaglechild: 6:26am On Apr 29, 2015
JomoGbomo2:
They are long dead now....except for the Filipino woman.

While you may be thinking the Indonesia govt. decision is too harsh, also remember the unsung victims that have all died due to drugs in Indonesia.

If drugs can kill innocents children then it's as bad as terrorism which also kills.... the mode/motive of killing maybe different, but the outcome "Kill" is same.
Drug trafficking is evil but to equate it with terrorism is not fair at all.

Drugs are bought willingly by the consumers, They are not coerced.
Very much like prostitution it takes two.

Terrorism however deals with the innocent bystander.
Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by benuejosh: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2015
Die rich or die hustling.
Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by tunaguy(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2015
doesn't discourage me from doing drugs abeq who wa kush sk wit mi
Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2015
Activists react after it was announced that the
execution was delayed for death row prisoner Mary Jane Veloso, during a vigil outside Indonesian embassy in Makati, Philippines.

Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Brintha Sukumaran, sister of Australian prisoner Myuran Sukumaran, screams as she arrives to visit her brother ahead of the executions.

Metz players wear t-shirts reading “Together let’s
save Serge Atlaoui” as they train before the match
between Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) and FC Metz.

Indonesian activists hold a protest outside the
Presidential Palace in Jakarta.

Anti-riot policemen stand next to lit candles and
portraits of Filipina Mary Jane Veloso, as activists
hold a vigil in front of the Indonesian embassy in
Manila.

Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by RockMaxi: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2015
kevinberry:
What can I say...

Serves them right..the deed has been done.. Let those involve in this stupid act desist from it

Serves them right

God is not interested in the death of a sinner. If you follow the story you will get the gist why people were so emotional. Their legal system is equally corrupt. undecided
Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2015
A young girl is guided to place a candle on a
flower wall as part of an Amnesty international vigil in Sydney.

An ambulance carrying coffins which will
transport the bodies of the executed prisoners.

Raji Sukumaran (2nd L), the mother of Australian
death row prisoner Myuran Sukumaran, arrives with relatives at the Nusa Kambangan port in Cilacap to visit the Nusa Kambangan maximum security prison island on April 28, 2015.

A woman lights a candle during a vigil for Australians Myuran Sukamaran and Andrew Chan in Brisbane.

See more here: www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/apr/28/bali-nine-andrew-chan-myuran-sukumaran-executed-indonesia-mercy

Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
RockMaxi:

God is not interested in the death of a sinner. If you follow the story you will get the gist why people were so emotional. Their legal system is equally corrupt. undecided

I guess you missed the part where the narcotics minister stated that 33 people die daily due to hard drugs by people who are being used by drug lords for their various activity...the ninth woman who was pardon was not killed because the woman that kidnapped and threaten her to carry the drugs turn her self in to the police officials...

Thousands die yearly,if they should be given life sentence..people won't mind not to talk of now that they are being executed...this mentality of using GOD to judge and weigh our actions is the same reason most black africans won't move forward...
Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Top row from left: Myuran Sukumaran, Andrew
Chan, Mary Jane Veloso, Martin Anderson. Bottom row from left: Raheem Agbaje Salami, Silvester Obiekwe Nwolise, Rodrigo Gularte, and Serge Atlaoui, whose execution has been delayed.

Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Indonesia disregarded last-minute appeals and
executed 8 drug traffickers including 4 Nigerians.
Pictures of the dead being buried and details from
their last minutes before being executed have been released to the media. According to the pastors who were with them in their final hours, Andrew Chan, Myuran Sukumaran and the other 6 death row inmates declined to wear blindfolds and were singing as they were shot by a 13-member firing squad in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

The 8 men chose to face their executioners and spent their last minutes on earth praising God and singing songs which included ‘Amazing Grace’.
On Wednesday morning, Pastor Christie Buckingham who read Chan and Sukumaran their last rites said the 8 death row inmates walked out onto the killing field singing religious songs in the moments before they were executed. Pastor Buckingham said the men conducted themselves with ‘dignity and strength until the end’. Another pastor, Karina de Vega, said it was a ‘beautiful experience’.

Bodies being carried away for burial.

Family mourns.

Source: www.informationng.com/?p=288937

Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by gulfer: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nobody traveled from Nigeria to be with the Nigerian convicts until their death (execution); not even the high commissioner who's based in the country. angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
gulfer:
Nobody traveled from Nigeria to be with the Nigerian convicts until their death (execution); not even the high commissioner who's based in the country. angry angry cry cry cry

Hmmm. High commissioner ke?
Don't you know that people will know only if you re doing good, not in situation like this.
Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Their law states that you shouldn't engage in drugs and the offense Is well stated, whoever engages in such illicit trade and is caught faces the law of the land.
Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by hahn(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Fair enough!

At least its the LAW in their country. What about here in Nigeria where we are quick to carry out jungle justice on someone who steals a loaf of bread and praise people who steal billions?

1 Like

Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by JomoGbomo2(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
eaglechild:

Drug trafficking is evil but to equate it with terrorism is not fair at all.

Drugs are bought willingly by the consumers, They are not coerced.
Very much like prostitution it takes two.

Terrorism however deals with the innocent bystander.

Do you know how "willing customers" are created for the drug industry? Most are innocent kids that started out due to peer pressure, they later became addictive and junkies. when they become addictive, they bring along another set of innocent kids and the cycle continues.

I tried out drugs in my secondary school days, guess who gave it to me..........my friends that also learnt from their own friends.

A lot of lives and dreams have been lost through this means and as far as I am concern, it has about the same potential in terms of eradicating a society when you compare it to what terrorists do though in a more subtle way.

1 Like

Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by eaglechild: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
JomoGbomo2:

Do you know how "willing customers" are created for the drug industry? Most are innocent kids that started out due to peer pressure, they later became addictive and junkies. when they become addictive, they bring along another set of innocent kids and the cycle continues.

I tried out drugs in my secondary school days, guess who gave it to me..........my friends that also learnt from their own friends.

A lot of lives and dreams have been lost through this means and as far as I am concern, it has about the same potential in terms of eradicating a society when you compare it to what terrorists do though in a more subtle way.
I am not saying that drug trafficking is not bad but I still maintain that it can never be compared to terrorism.

You succumbed to peer pressure which is very strong.
But you were not forced against your will. You could have said no.

However, same cannot be said of a mother who goes to the market to buy food for her family or a student who goes to the park to board a bus for holidays and gets blown up.

He has no say, no choice.
He is an innocent bystander.
Re: Touching Photos: Family Members Of The Condemned Drug Traffickers In Indonesia. by juman(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Lalasticlala Mean? / Zainab Ahmed: FG To Spend N6.72trn On Subsidy In 2023 / Why Is Ogun The Gateway State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.