Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit (34394 Views)

Buhari Gets $1bn Loan From Adesina’s Led african Development Bank / Merkel, Obama, Other World Leaders Invite Buhari To G-7 Berlin Summit / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by ShowYourCertificate: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Cc

Mogidi, Firefire, ShowYourCertificate, anonimi, Barcanista,
Ikengawo, and ALL TANoids!

My father alway harp on these...Luck/Talent can take your ANYWHERE, but it takes integrity to keep u @ the top..

Thats the big diff between GEJ and GMB
Who has integrity? That senile, clueless and certificateless cattle-rearer? Bros abeg no make me choke on my laughter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by darkjorse: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Okay nah.....as an observer, before he go join this G7 he must legalize gay marriage. We go wait and see wetin the poor old man will do
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Doncolio(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
The world leaders know that if Nigeria appropriate it's resources, it will do exploit.
We are a rich nation being robbed on a daily basis.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by kaboninc(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

I haven't made a stand on this.
The conclusion I arrived at was mostly from what I read on FP....I will try to read that document and use google if need be. A very busy day it was.

Even though I cannot prove it....just as I cannot prove that Chibok missing girls, though they were actually missing, weren't "missing"......I also strongly believe that corrupt practices and massive looting occurs everyday in NNPC....
That's what I based the premises of my reply on and the fact that there were outrageous sums used for stuff.
Especially the environmental remediation (hope I spelt that correctly) and hire services. Waow.

Well I doubt anything will be done about it, because even the most saintly might be involved! It's a case of dem-dem.

PDP and APC alike.
Smh.

Seriously, we need to start taking our rightful place in this country. We need to take back Nigeria.
Looting extravaganza must be curbed reasonably. It should matter not whose ox is gored.
Well, this is my stand for now.

those who run businesses or who know how businesses are run - I mean the very brilliant ones - would be somewhere laughing at us. Just for how we've interpreted this report.

Well, since you said you based your conclusion on the content on the FP, why don't you also find the report and peruse it. Its a public document and I can forward it to you if you want.

I believe you'd be objective in your analysis. I do not want to give any clue. Take your time.

Let me make this clear that individuals who intend to siphon monies do so through operational expenses. That's the [i]easiest[i] and [i]safest[i] and [i]best[i] approach to [i]steal[i] without being caught.

This issue of missing funds is actually a no issue. The correct issue here should be NNPC's mode (or model) of operation.
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by MizMyColi(f): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
kaboninc:

those who run businesses or who know how businesses are run - I mean the very brilliant ones - would be somewhere laughing at us. Just for how we've interpreted this report.

Well, since you said you based your conclusion on the content on the FP, why don't you also find the report and peruse it. Its a public document and I can forward it to you if you want.

I believe you'd be objective in your analysis. I do not want to give any clue. Take your time.

Let me make this clear that individuals who intend to siphon monies do so through operational expenses. That's the [i]easiest[i] and [i]safest[i] and [i]best[i] approach to [i]steal[i] without being caught.

This issue of missing funds is actually a no issue. The correct issue here should be NNPC's mode (or model) of operation.

smileyOkay, I will.
But I'm glad we agree there was stealing shatongue

Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by jamillion: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
And it got me wondering, what has being happening since inception of gej
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by DInvertedHammer: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
/
GEJ has no attributes of a leader. He is more of an opportunist. Everyone with an atom of common sense knows it.
\
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by dadexcel: 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
dre11:

Buhari is your president and he was the person invited..... So, deal with it
. My friend, although I am trying so hard not to address your ignorance, but if had been patient enough you would have see how empty and un-intelligent this your comment is!
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by stronger: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Cc

Mogidi, Firefire, ShowYourCertificate, anonimi, Barcanista,
Ikengawo, and ALL TANoids!

My father alway harp on these...Luck/Talent can take your ANYWHERE, but it takes integrity to keep u @ the top..

Thats the big diff between GEJ and GMB

[size=16pt]GBAM!![/size]
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by kaboninc(m): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

smileyOkay, I will.
But I'm glad we agree there was stealing shatongue

I've never at any point absolved or exonerated any government agency of fraud. I know so many of them and how they steal big time.

But I must commend the effort of this administration in fighting this scourge. But I hate it when facts are being distorted just for cheap popularity and gain. What the APC is forgetting to note is that they are increasing the expectations from people (most especially you).

Now look at the issue of kerosene subsidy. No government would like to touch it because it is believed that that's one benefit the 'ordinary' and 'poor' Nigerians get from the government. So taking it away (as they did with PMS) especially when the price of crude oil rises....

But the best way would be to take off subsidy completely. I've always argued that you subsidy production and not consumption. Remember GEJ had moved to take off subsidy beginning from the 1st of January, 2012 of which incidentally was the same date of the preview.

Ask again why the delay in passing the PIB.

Biko, I don't want to put too much head into this thing. I'm trying so hard to not fall into the temptation but Nigerians, we need a real re-orientation especially our youths!
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by dre11(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
dadexcel:
. [s]My friend, although I am trying so hard not to address your ignorance, but if had been patient enough you would have see how empty and un-intelligent this your comment is![/s]

Will just ignore your comment since you have no idea on how nl works

Bye!
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
adeekiti:
Sai baba everywhere , Nigeria will be rank one of the best country soon, they can't do without a country like naija, see signing of ties everywhere but wait what has been happening since oga jona been there, quote me tanoids, na me u today grin pdp!!!! Phower grin
You go ever get tired of abuse?
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chisom460:
You go ever get tired of abuse?
bros no mind day guy jare, u don vex? grin no vex jhoor, if I say pdp Oya finish my brother I hail u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
adeekiti:
bros no mind day guy jare, u don vex? grin no vex jhoor, if I say pdp Oya finish my brother I hail u
No p
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by nkemdi89(f): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jonathan was firm enough to protect the interest of this country despite the pressure from the western world, possibly they think they will be able to manipulate the president elect let watch and see.
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by benzylas(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
buhari better be careful with these western devils they are only after their own interest

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Ujupsy: 12:00am On Apr 29, 2015
This one that does not understand what democracy mean barring AIT,and everything thing around, we will see how his attitude can survive in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by AbubakarIM: 12:08am On Apr 29, 2015
u attend same school with mama peace abi?
TRADELYN:
So, will he be representing Nigeria as the president-elect while we still have a sitting president?

These world leaders have no regard for president Jonathan. undecided

Yesterday, It was SA. Now, it's Germany. Tomorrow, it'll be UK, Israel...

I just see the signs everyday.

No matter what they do, we will not welcome the homosexual activities here.
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Ujupsy: 12:18am On Apr 29, 2015
aresa:

I just wonder why many of you TaNoids try too hard to sound dumb and idiotic...
Just as Apshit
supporters sound dumb and idiotic on any good news on GEJ
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Mogidi: 12:37am On Apr 29, 2015
I see the great anonimi has already debunked the lie.

The 36th G8 summit was held in Huntsville, Ontario, Canada, on June 25–26, 2010. In this year's meeting, the G8 leaders agreed in reaffirming the group's essential and continuing role in international affairs.[1] and "assertions of new-found relevance."[2] The form and function of the G8 was reevaluated as the G-20 summits evolved into the premier forum for discussing, planning and monitoring international economic cooperation.[3]

Africa outreach[edit]

The summit included an "Africa outreach" session.[8]

Algeria Abdelaziz Bouteflika, President [30]
Egypt Hosni Mubarak, President [31] (was invited but was unable to attend)[32]
Ethiopia Meles Zenawi, President [33]
Malawi Bingu wa Mutharika, President [34]
[size=15pt]Nigeria Goodluck Jonathan, President [35][/size]
Senegal Abdoulaye Wade, President [36]
South Africa Jacob Zuma, President [37]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/36th_G8_summit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/36th_G8_summit#Africa_outreach

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by ekea2001: 1:12am On Apr 29, 2015
Invitations Everywhere,anyhow!
Many of our Oyibo peeps are conspirators and co-conspirators and see their mainly borrowed comforts as overtly tempting to any black skin...Stay Buhari! Many of these countries warehouse our stolen funds more than 10 years budget put together and you know.We heard and still see China do a quicky by identifying her entreprenuerial cities like Guangzhou and prioritized massive infrastructure for them damning tribe , history etc; but for National good.It worked.This generation even is more impatient than that generation.Exports will boost our Naira.Manufacturing will,platforms for intellectual exchange will,CBN void of corrupt manipulators will ! Our many youth, ambitious and brainy are cleaning gutters and manning their ubiquitous clubs patronized by their average,lazy youth for pennies in fx.A good naira will bring them home and them bosses of their current taskmasters sooner.They are fed up and even more desirous of this change you preach! Every official with the suffix "elect" affixed should try to read "They are Still Our Slaves" by a Caucasian before assuming office.Find it, You're no fool if you serve your people! God will bless you! I'm grateful
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by lawal28c: 1:14am On Apr 29, 2015
Shebi som mumu wan form deir country make dem dey go na......if no b hungry go kill deir fada wewe.idiot illitrates wey dey where de dey......i b real Edo boy.BUHARI GO DIE?4 WHERE,HE DON MAKE AM ALREADY......may d soul of haters rest in peace.Dis is new nigeria....new govt....new errytin.i need buhari 2 giv me a golden hand chake(in ushbebe's voice)
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Excuzeme: 1:49am On Apr 29, 2015
ijustdey:

my president going places
he was gladly invited and did not lobby to be called

But this is not good o!
Dont they know Jonathan is still the current, sitting President?

[size=16pt]But WHY does EVERYBODY HATE Jonathan?[/size]
shocked shocked angry

Jonathan, see your life? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Excuzeme: 1:53am On Apr 29, 2015
nkemdi89:
Jonathan was firm enough to protect the interest of this country despite the pressure from the western world, possibly they think they will be able to manipulate the president elect let watch and see.

You mean "firm' as in go cap-in-hand begging for weapons from the western world? Abeegi!!

He was so dumb and clueless that even small children in Nigeria could not stand him...... except for scallywags like .... (You know!) undecided
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Excuzeme: 1:56am On Apr 29, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Who has integrity? That senile, clueless and certificateless cattle-rearer? Bros abeg no make me choke on my laughter grin grin grin

Actually Good "LUCK" can take you to unexpected places like Aso Rock .... but it takes INTELLIGENCE.... to keep you there and make you perform.

Jonathan's "luck" has ran out and he was clueless about what to do next.

Did you not notice that once he was booted out of office, he began to "out-perform himself"? grin grin
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by chiedu7: 4:47am On Apr 29, 2015
If he is invited its because of the foundation GEJ laid.
You get invited becos of the country you represent not becos of you are.

Hence GEJs good work made them invite him.

I hope the man that avoided a debate and forgot his VPs name does not mess up.

Just pray he does not accept homosexuality.
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:33am On Apr 29, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
clueless? Even the devil would be disappointed in you
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by manck2: 5:46am On Apr 29, 2015
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=431XHEa9Cgw

that is the election they claim they won..judge. It
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by FridayJar(m): 6:08am On Apr 29, 2015
It is a sign of good things to come, Said Buhari
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Markieee(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2015
SkyBlue1:
He hasn't even entered office and he is already improving the profile and image of the country.
the one he improved From Where?
Jonathan 's Govt or President elect govt?
Smh
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Chigold101(m): 6:55am On Apr 29, 2015
iyatrustee:
Now I am so sorry for GEJ! World leaders can't even respect him to complete his term before inviting GMB up and down
how are they not respecting GEJ? This news media that wrote this article are just being mischevious. The summit is scheduled for June 7-8 & not May.

You dont even know what they are calling him for. U dont know if it will be for him to mortgage Nigeria just like IBB did.

Easy girl
Re: Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit by Leiman100(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2015
arbitter:
Im pretty sure the summit is from June 7–8. Cant this news sites get a simple date right undecided
no, it is May not June!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Receives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero (Photos) / Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo / Remi Tinubu And Dino Melaye In A Discussion At The Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.