Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,039 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Can't Forgive My Uncle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can't Forgive My Uncle (471 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" / Is There Any Sin God Can't Forgive? / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Forgive My Uncle by ConfessionsNgr: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
My uncle's wedding is a fortnight away. And he has been calling and begging for my forgiveness since he did his introduction. I have kept malice with him for ten years. I don't wish to forgive him and I hope he reaps what he sows, but his wife is such a nice lady that I like her so much. It happened that when I was seventeen, I went to spend the holidays at my dad's brother's place in Abuja. My uncle just finished university at that time. People do say that I have a rapid growth, and at sixteen I was already looking twenty-two. My uncle used to play with me a lot, we have been pals since I was a toddler. He will ask me to sit on his laps, hug him and let him piggyback me; things I was used to with him even as a kid. There was this day we were both left at home overnight. He came to my room around 1am. Long story short, he forcefully had carnal knowledge of me. I was so ashamed that I couldn't tell anybody about it. It was painful losing my innocence forcefully to someone like that. Now that he wants to wed, he keeps asking me for forgiveness. I won't and will never forgive him...

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/70/i-cant-forgive-my-uncle
Re: Can't Forgive My Uncle by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mtshewww kiss
Re: Can't Forgive My Uncle by Holatunde007(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chai! Swt@ am sorry for you

Its not really easy to Forgive such fellow thou!
But remember that the one that forgives is the strongest one

So is left for you to choose if u are weak or strong
Re: Can't Forgive My Uncle by gatiano(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
There is no Peace without Justice. State to him what You want, and take care of yourself. Do not allow that past to hurt You has it already did, Take it as an experience, trust no uncles and teach all Our girls the same. Go anti-uncle familiarity toward Nieces campaign.
Re: Can't Forgive My Uncle by Jackeeh(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
My dear you're just drinking poison and expecting your uncle to die. Refuse to forgive him; he continues to enjoy life while you hurt. forgive him and free your heart and watch him suffer for what he did to u unless he's genuinely sorry for what he did.
Re: Can't Forgive My Uncle by Godmother(f): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
My dear, hard as it might seem, just forgive him so you can have peace. Of course its an experience you will never forget (only children forget so completely), but you will have peace. If it makes you better, you can avoid him and his presence. His sense will tell him the reason.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Drop Your Scarf/hijab To Get A Job? / He Never Fails / Catholic Priest Convicted Of Sexually Touching A Woman Sleeping Inside Plane!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.