Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,987 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

He Never Fails - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Never Fails (471 Views)

Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive / God Never Fails And He Will Silence Your Enermy Shortly! / SERMON JOTTERS: Warfare Weapon That Never Fails {part 1} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Never Fails by overcomersfaith(f): 10:26am On May 12, 2015
God is assuring you today, that He will be with you. He will never fail you, nor forsake you. I have countless testimonies to this regard. Do not be enrage by the mockers, you should know their place. They have no inheritance in God and God is warning His children to stay away from them (Ps 1:1c).

Never blame God for what is not or yet to be done, He knows the best for you. The devil will pull you to that direction, but never make the mistake, rather drop it at His feet, if it worth it, He will surely do it but if is not done, He has something better in stock for you. Never get despair, God is not wicked nor is He tight fisted not to give you your heart desires.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/
Re: He Never Fails by Orunto: 11:56am On May 12, 2015
Dog's liver is a Panacea to many illnesses and is scace and so you don't beg anyone to eat it. So is God(Christ). He is the Saviour of all. You either eat him and you are safe or don't and you are doomed
Re: He Never Fails by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 13, 2015
I don't understand how people can believe in God and I have one simple reason over all my other reasons why he doesn't exist. People say God's love is unconditional, he even killed his son (who was really himself) for us to all be forgiven? But isn't that in itself a horrendous and horrible act? If God loved us so much, why does he punish us rather than lead us down the right road? Why do hundreds of people die everyday by things they cant even control like starvation, thirst, slavery abuse and everything else on the list? Why are little children who haven't even had a chance to be born into the world and discover God born into poverty or genocide? Like what the hell? You love us so much yet you decide since Eve ate a damn fruit, we all suffer.
Re: He Never Fails by Scholar8200(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2015
Aye Op, He sure never fails: The ever present Help in times of trouble.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Question For True Born Again Christians / Catholic Priest Convicted Of Sexually Touching A Woman Sleeping Inside Plane! / The Two Types Of Fear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.