Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

I need a job urgently (any job) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I need a job urgently (any job) (5896 Views)

Pls I Need A Job Urgently On The Island / God Abeg Naaahhhh, Wetin I Do? Please I Need A Job Urgently... / I Need A Job Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by Onajevwe(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by Ukeachu1(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2015
Onajevwe:

I didn't spend a dime on the my overseas course. I was on a Federal Government scholarship.
my oga pls go and lecture and stop wastin ur time.....message from d gods..tank me leta

1 Like

Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by Onajevwe(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2015
Ukeachu1:
my oga pls go and lecture and stop wastin ur time.....message from d gods..tank me leta

Thank You.
Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by obatec: 7:01pm On May 01, 2015
Best of luck
Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by funmo(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2015
somebody with this c.v should be employing people
and not the other way round
if you want to be employed, nothing should stop you

SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG SOMEWHERE I SWEAR!!!

find what's wrong and right it
ALL THE BEST FELLOW MECHANIC

1 Like

Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by adaxxy: 8:10pm On May 10, 2015
Do you have linked account. You its another goodplace to look at.
Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by Onajevwe(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2015
adaxxy:
Do you have linked account. You its another goodplace to look at.

Yes. I have a LinkedIn account.

1 Like

Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by Onajevwe(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2015
Na wa ooooo, not even a 30-40k job to keep body and soul together...

sad angry

1 Like

Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by BrandKing: 3:49pm On May 21, 2015
Op, I saw your CV and I was like "wooooow".

I wish I could do something as little as referring you to people (clients) to see if they can employ you but unfortunately, I don't know you and can't vouch for you. I have helped total strangers in the past and it really backfired big time.

I heart bled when you said even if it's a N30,000 - N40,000 salary.

Where do you reside? If I am to advice you from the depth of my heart, I will suggest you start up a business no matter how small pending when you get a job.

How can I text you one or two people's contact who are in the Oil and Gas business in Portharcourt and Delta?

3 Likes

Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by Onajevwe(m): 6:00pm On May 21, 2015
BrandKing:

I wish I could do something as little as referring you to people (clients) to see if they can employ you but unfortunately, I don't know you and can't vouch for you. I have helped total strangers in the past and it really backfired big time.

Where do you reside? If I am to advice you from the depth of my heart, I will suggest you start up a business no matter how small pending when you get a job.

How can I text you one or two people's contact who are in the Oil and Gas business in Portharcourt and Delta?

Hello, I reside in PH.

My number is 08134500246.

You can also send me an email via mronajevwe@gmail.com.

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by KELVIN086: 7:59pm On May 23, 2015
na wa ooo 2.1 mech engine , no job from 2008 to 2015 i believe the problem is ur age i.e you no longer qualify for graduate trainee or junior staff positions.

1 Like

Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by Ahmed4002(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2015
awesome C.V you got bro,
I taught ifp France and ips uni port got employment immediately after the internship.

op would advice you to still enrol for internship programme as if you still schooling.

With Total E and P. I know a lot of graduates from Ifp who are currently working with total.
you the first person to come across a graduate from ifp without a job.

1 Like

Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by sparkleboy(m): 1:45am On Jun 04, 2015
Hey op can you market ? I need a marketer. Am serious

Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by Onajevwe(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2015
sparkleboy:
Hey op can you market ? I need a marketer. Am serious

Can you send details of the job description to my mail. Check my signature.

Thanks.
Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by Onajevwe(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
angry angry
Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by zeusdgrt(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
shegzee43:
We had several Drilling Engr. opening in my company. I can't be too sure if they still available, but send me a mail let's see if we can try. Most guys don't know what it is not to have a job for a long time.
please if there is any space for admin or finance personnel please do help,mycontract wit access bank is out n i really nid a job,infct anytyn admin i can do.Emmaro4u@yahoo.com is mymail.07032399448 my number.
Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by zeusdgrt(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
BrandKing:

touching,i like to know U.07032399448
Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by Onajevwe(m): 12:29am On Aug 20, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen, I need your prayers.

angry
Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by Unibentested(m): 2:06am On Aug 20, 2015
Onajevwe:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I need your prayers.

angry

Great Uniben...God dey...Just sent you a request on Linked in...stay positive
Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by Onajevwe(m): 5:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Unibentested:

Great Uniben...God dey...Just sent you a request on Linked in...stay positive

Thank you.
Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by AlphaTaikun: 5:33am On Aug 18, 2022
Onajevwe:

Yes. Any job infact. I need to be able to keep my body, soul and spirit together. Right now, my Soul is in Madagascar while my Spirit in in Bolivia. My empty body is what's left in Nigeria. I need to bring my Spirit and My Soul back.
angry
LMAO... grin
Re: I need a job urgently (any job) by AlphaTaikun: 6:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Onajevwe:

Yes. Any job infact. I need to be able to keep my body, soul and spirit together. Right now, my Soul is in Madagascar while my Spirit in in Bolivia. My empty body is what's left in Nigeria. I need to bring my Spirit and My Soul back.

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

FMC Technologies / How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal / Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.