Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Photo:indonesian Firing Squad Head To Prison Island Where 9 Men Will Be Executed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:indonesian Firing Squad Head To Prison Island Where 9 Men Will Be Executed (1555 Views)

9 Men Who Saved Emir Sanusi From Investigation (Full List) / Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad / Photo: Indonesian Firing Squad Head To Prison Island Where 9men Will Be Killed T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:indonesian Firing Squad Head To Prison Island Where 9 Men Will Be Executed by FOOTYNEWS: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ejkMw8c1tr0/VT-4VYVRIJI/AAAAAAAFE2M/_VQ8_PmAsQE/s1600/CDr6T2tXIAAV6Cj.jpg[/img]

Heavily armed firing squad in full body armour have been spotted in a boat heading to the Indonesian prison island of Nusakambangan where 9 men, including 4 Nigerians, convicted of drug offenses are due to be shot tonight. The men will be shot in the heart and their coffins have already been taken to the Island. No clemency, despite pleas from the prisoners' families and world organizations.

SOURCE: http://amebohotspot..com/2015/04/photo-indonesian-firing-squad-head-to.html
Re: Photo:indonesian Firing Squad Head To Prison Island Where 9 Men Will Be Executed by ShaddyTerese(m): 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
In a place where the law has teeth, every action has its consequences. No death is good but I hope we learn to live decent lives instead of indulging in unethical practices.
Re: Photo:indonesian Firing Squad Head To Prison Island Where 9 Men Will Be Executed by SimpleJetty(f): 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Australia should resume air strikes in Indonesia. According to the Hitler- 'For there to be everlasting peace, there must first me war. For only in war fronts can we find true and genuine peace'.
Re: Photo:indonesian Firing Squad Head To Prison Island Where 9 Men Will Be Executed by emiye(m): 12:18am On Apr 29, 2015
I feel no pity ! , I respect Indonesia for following its law to the letters, Drugs kill and destroy lives .
Re: Photo:indonesian Firing Squad Head To Prison Island Where 9 Men Will Be Executed by cy4cent(f): 1:44am On Apr 29, 2015
why must there always be Nigerians? and they are even highest in number.

4 Nigerians, 2 Australians, 1Brazillian, 1 Indonesian.
if S.A hears this they will be happy to say, they are vindicated that we are drug peddlers,

Our government should pls fix this country, and our brothers, should pls help our country by doing legal things outside Nigeria.

Thank God for the stay of execution at d last minute for the only woman among them, Mary Jane Veloso, cos she was duped into carrying the drug, not because she is a woman.
Re: Photo:indonesian Firing Squad Head To Prison Island Where 9 Men Will Be Executed by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 29, 2015
they knew the law,but believes they can always have thier ways,typical Nigerian thought.

i dont know why,am not feeling any sympathy for them.
Re: Photo:indonesian Firing Squad Head To Prison Island Where 9 Men Will Be Executed by ofala(m): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2015
R.I.P to the dead.

If only such death sentences will discourage the criminals or intending ones.....

Drug dealers are murderers too

1 Like

Re: Photo:indonesian Firing Squad Head To Prison Island Where 9 Men Will Be Executed by Obijulius: 7:24am On Apr 29, 2015
If only Jonathan had fought corruption the way he worked on Agriculture, Human Rights and Infrastructure then Tinubu , Obasanjo and Atiku would have faced the gallows long ago.

Well, Buhari has the chance to send them to the gallows. Let's see if he will be man enough to do it.

(1) (Reply)

Ameachi , A ‘general’ In Nigeria’s Revolution, Says Tinubu / Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) / Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Female Seeking Admission In Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.