Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) (1548 Views)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) by iliyande(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Is buhari still not happy with saraki even in praying ground?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) by kamair237(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) by domopps(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
According to who?

Cheeeeers
Re: Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) by francizy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin grin

You should know that Buhu doesn't forgive na.. It won't surprise me if he still goes after IBB..

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) by Lattop(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
Who told u he's not happy with him
Re: Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Op, when you come in front of the mighty Allah, you are suppose to concentrate and free your mind from the environment.....

See two of them discussing how they toppled Tinubu in his own game...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) by lordtim001(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nairalanders and rumour....How do you know they aren't happy with each other?The picture above me confirms the truth

1 Like

Re: Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) by goshen26: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
E no konsign mi
Re: Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) by Futureleader1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha....

All hail the land of the rising sun...

1 Like

Re: Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) by engrjacuzzi: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
if them like they should fight each other.....not our business. am still waiting for PMB to fulfil his campaign promises.
Re: Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) by Ghandi12: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Op, when you come in front of the mighty Allah, you are suppose to concentrate and free your mind from the environment.....
See two of them discussing how they toppled Tinubu in his own game...

Even PMP's smile in this picture is for journalists.

PMP is the Leader of APC and he stands for Party supremacy - Saraki will demonstrate if he is on the same page with PMP or not July 28.
Re: Unforgiving Buhari (PHOTO) by Ghandi12: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
iliyande:
Is buhari still not happy with saraki even in praying ground?

Let us assume you have been fasting and I came into your house as you were breaking and I deliberately dropped some stones in your food but I still begged to eat with you.

You agreed and we ate quietly smiley and its time for prayers after break. Shame the devil and tell me what is going through your mind right now. wink

(1) (Reply)

Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Prof Attahiru Jega / Nigeria Destined To Fail Unless There Is A Break-up - FFK / Pics That Shows How Much The World Is Changing. For Good Or Bad We Dont Know Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.