Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria (7019 Views)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Another Approach To The South African Attacks By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
The Nigerian Dream of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the National Leader of the new ruling party in Nigeria, All Progressives Congress (APC) is for the party to produce the second Igbo President and Commander -in- Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The first President of Nigeria was an Igbo, the great Dr. Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe, P.C. (November 16, 1904 – May 11, 1996), who was head of state of Nigeria from 1963 to 1966 in the Nigerian First Republic. And since Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, no other Igbo has been elected President of Nigeria. And this is a big challenge for the APC and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is already working on the political master plan to make it happen before 2030.

See more details in the coming book "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream" to be released worldwide on May 29, 2015.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by Firefire(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
orisirisi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by dunkem21(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Shoro niyen?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by shaboti: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wetin okorosha pic dey do there?

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by wachakuta(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Iranu
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by temitemi1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
My brother this one nah serious ORISIRISI ooooo grin grin cheesy
Firefire:
orisirisi

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by biafransoul: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
I wonder when you people will get it into your moronic heads that Igbos don't care or give a hoot about your presidency. WE ARE NOT ONE and we want out with our cousins in the Lower Niger. Thesooner you guys realize it and plan ahead for your future, the better for you guys. Igbo president ko, Yoruba prostitute ni. If you like fly okorosa's pics here till morrow, we don't care cos Gej we know.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by ideology(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
I hope nobody is trying to play with others intelligence.
All these cheap media propaganda won't work forever.

Let him compensate Amaechi first grin cheesy

Tinubu, we are not fools, drop your mindgames, Even Jose Morinhno could not use it for long

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
I rather buhari rule for 200 years than see okorocha as my president....please do note I am Igbo (anambra) before all these tribalists begin to yarn testes

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by sweetguy26: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
I don't give a damn about an Igbo man being president of this utterly useless country called Nigeria.

Besides, definitely not this scam artist called Rochas. He's more Hausa than Igbo. Just like Ike Nwachukwu.

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by ishiamu(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Firefire:
orisirisi

Ebe like say them want to tell us another story again ooo

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by AhmedMustapha(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
biafransoul:
I wonder when you people will get it into your moronic heads that Igbos don't care or give a hoot about your presidency. WE ARE NOT ONE and we want out with our cousins in the Lower Niger. Thesooner you guys realize it and plan ahead for your future, the better for you guys. Igbo president ko, Yoruba prostitute ni. If you like fly okorosa's pics here till morrow, we don't care cos Gej we know.

Let's all work hard to lift Nigeria, division will do you more harm than good.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by Onajevwe(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nice Move.

Please visit the thread below at your earliest convenience.

Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/2282960/need-job-urgently-job#33214655
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by sweetgala(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
biafransoul:

Okay Lower Cousins you don hear; your eastern brethren want you to come with them to the dream land of the rising sun.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by emyphil: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Forget Igbos they are not intrested they are working on how to get Biafra that's their hope

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by vega84(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cock and bull, youruba man work on making an igbo man president in ur dreams rubbish thread, useless nairaland! #vegatalk

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
They took the wrong bottle..

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by ifyan(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
biafransoul:

Evil.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
ibo people wants 2 do business they are not ready to rule as president 4 nw or do u want dis country to be sold? (joking)
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by orobs93(m): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
biafransoul:

Whi be you cousin abeg if una wan go make una go alone and let us stay our own also

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:17am On Apr 29, 2015
dunkem21:
Shoro niyen?
shaboti:
Wetin okorosha pic dey do there?
temitemi1:
biafransoul:
ishiamu:

Ebe like say them want to tell us another story again ooo
Firefire:
orisirisi
vega84:
Cock and bull, youruba man work on making an igbo man president in ur dreams rubbish thread, useless nairaland! #vegatalk
Firefire:
orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:21am On Apr 29, 2015
orobs93:

Whi be you cousin abeg if una wan go make una go alone and let us stay our own also
Wicked! grin

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:23am On Apr 29, 2015
temitemi1:

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by Firefire(m): 2:27am On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=33220333][/quote]

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by hyfr(m): 3:16am On Apr 29, 2015
grin tinubu is completely mad. So to him now ibos na mumu na? U dey promise dem presidency lol this man no no Wetin d sup
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by DozieInc(m): 4:53am On Apr 29, 2015
1999 - 2007 = SW
2007 - 2009 = NW
2009 - 2015 = SS
2015 - 2019 = NW

observing in 3D in my 3.G
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by gists: 5:42am On Apr 29, 2015
biafransoul:
Of course you don't give a damn about the Nigerian presidency. Your people are only interested in claiming Lagos - and I wonder if Lagos is not part of Nigeria. One sect of your people follow your line of thought while another set are dying to see their kins man become the president (and rightfully so). Just keep hating while the same Tinubu as the national leader of the APC is already in the position to ratify/approve or reject the list of ministers from SE grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by rabbuy(m): 6:29am On Apr 29, 2015
chowlade:
ibo people wants 2 do business they are not ready to rule as president 4 nw or do u want dis country to be sold? (joking)
. That one got me cracking... As far as they sell it to the people that can give me the Nigeria of my dream ... Issoke..
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by olaideeeedris(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2015
orobs93:

Hahahahahahaha.... Bros oil dey ur side yanfuyanfu. Dem go benefit enuf... That's why una be brothers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by Opinedecandid(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2015
Lies from an adent liar.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by UncleLondon: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2015
biafransoul:

Greedy people, carve out lower Niger with you because of oyel.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria by orobs93(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Hahahahahahaha.... Bros oil dey ur side yanfuyanfu. Dem go benefit enuf... That's why una be brothers grin grin grin

The thing tire me I like wen somebody speaks for himself without dragging me into it..if you wan biafra fine u can go but count niger delta out of it if nigeria must split then we must stay on our on thank God the boundary is clear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain / Why Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria - Dr. C. K. Ekeke. / IPOB: Leave Akwa Ibom Alone, We Are Not Interested In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.