Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Buhari Bars/bans AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Bars/bans AIT (393 Views)

Buhari Bars Incoming Ministers From Using Long Convoys, Appointing Excess Aides / President Buhari Bars Police And Paramilitary Agencies From Wearing Camouflage / Buhari Bars AIT From Covering His Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Bars/bans AIT by perculiarperson: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
I recall one of my earlier posts on this forum pre-elections and my instincts were on point exactly...

Here were my thoughts then and they are beginning to hold true...

I guess this Buhari administration will be the biggest Nollywood movie ever!!!

Let's keep watching... Grab your copy now! lol!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2093069/apc-best-advertising-agency-ever#29785121

To say I am not impressed with how APC has packaged a military dictator, religious fanatic, an extra-judicial executor who should be wanted for crimes committed during his military dictatorship and one who incites violence as if he is like our Saviour Jesus Christ or Prophet Muhammed would be lying to myself.

The party has done a great job in packaging an incessant and outright outlaw whose autocratic tendencies cannot be controlled or managed by anyone.

I remember even when his own brother from the north (Yar'Adua) won the elections, it took the intervention of the Sultan of Sokoto to quell his thirst to incite his fanatical followers on committing grievous and outrageous violence against their fellow northerners and other residents.

This is a man who stated categorically that if President Goodluck Jonathan ever fought Boko Haram, he would be fighting the north. (I wonder how that works!). And today he stands to say that he would fight Boko Haram... selah!

I still haven't heard him say what he would do if he gets there and how he would achieve his goals that would make the lives of we the masses better...

However, APC has been able to package this same man.

Food for thought for me then is, if the party has been able to do this effortlessly, then if they get to power they could:

Package poo and sell it to Nigerians as the next best food
Package corruption and sell it to Nigerians as the best state for the nation (their state governors have been doing that already)
Package low electricity and sell it to Nigerians as what the future is to look like for other nations
Package poor education and sell it to Nigerians as the wisest thing to do
Package infrastructure deficiency and sell it to Nigerians as preserving vegetation and afforestation
Package insecurity and insurgency as using pressure groups to keep radicals who hate the nation and the government in check...
The list is endless... (Please add to the list)

They would also be able to package future elections such that we the populace can never vote them out of power no matter how hard we try!
Re: Buhari Bars/bans AIT by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Really?
Re: Buhari Bars/bans AIT by Gabriel300(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
He's a man of the people (some people actually)....so, judge him/APC by his first four years in office!!! It's not as if u've got much of a choice.

(1) (Reply)

Did You See Fuel To On Your Gen.set Tonight?? / Soyinka Denies Insulting Igbo, Slams Online Media / Governors Shouldbe Blamed For Unpaid Salaries- Okonjo Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.