Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

How To Grab The Attention Of People To Read Your Ad. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Grab The Attention Of People To Read Your Ad. (750 Views)

8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) / Get Paid To Read Your Email And To Click On Advertisements. / How To Grab The #1 Position On Yahoo,google And Aol For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Grab The Attention Of People To Read Your Ad. by badruf(m): 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2009
The 4 Ingredients Of Profitable Classified Ads.

1, Grab Your Readers Attention, The first 2-3 words of your ad are very important because classified are placed on a page with several other ads.You must make sure your ad catches the attention of your reader.Otherwise,your ad will produce poorly.

2, Create Interest.After you have caught the attention of your reader,you must create an interest in your product or offer.

3, Create Desire.You"ll need to create a sense of desire in your reader in order to get him/her to really want product or offer.

4, Give A Call To Action, Lastly,you"ll need to give the reader a very strong reason to act right now.Otherwise,you will be put on a to-do list that generally is never followed up on.

You can apply the steps above on any thing you are selling to place a classified ad or post ad on forum and your sales will increase dramatically.

~~> Explosive New Classified Ad generator software Just hit the market! <~~
why crack your brain to create an Ad when you can use software that will generate attention grabbing headlines and profitable Ad for you in seconds.
My Income Increases Daily since i have started using the software to generate my Ad.
It is easy to install even a kid can do it.You Can use it to create Ad of any products or offer you are selling.
Plus Big Discounts. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Don't Walk, RUN - Limited Time Only,
Don't Lose Out--Take Action Today,

Included Bonuses You Will Get For Ordering

1, 77 Ways to Get Traffic

2, .Copy The Super Affiliates To Success - is a 29 page
special report where you will discover,
- The Sure Fire Way To Increase Your Sales With This Hot Tip,
-The Best Thing You Can Do As A Super Affiliate,
- Ever Thought About Using Video To Promote Affiliate Products,
Chris Rempel Has The Perfect Example ,
- And Much Much More,

3, Affiliate Money Machine is an amazing *30* page guide revealing a simple 7-step system to rake in huge commissions from any niche you want in just 7 days…

4, Survey Sites - Top 20 (MOST RECOMMENDED)
Apart from the bonuses above,the first 20 people to order will get the password to access the site below where you can make an extra $200, $500, or even $1,000 per day doing data entry jobs!:
http://typistjobs.net/

And how much does this software cost? just 800 NAIRA ONLY
call or text me for details 08023198582
moneyhome4all@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need About 20 Computers To Buy In Lagos / Clean Fairly Used Hp530 Centrino Laptop For Sale @ 60k Bt Negotiable / Brand New 320gb Sony Ps3 For Sale- N87k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.