Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed (2361 Views)

Need Buyer For My Dark Body Black Tourmaline / Need Buyer For My Polished Dark Body Black Tourmaline / Need Buyer For My Dark Body Black Tourmaline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by corpROYAL(m): 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Any will like to know if any one has green and pink rough uncut Tourmaline for sale. It is urgently needed, mind you the best size is 5grams, 10 and above, pure green without cracking or inclusion. Wholesale price only please if you deal on this product kindly leave message here.
Re: Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by corpROYAL(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Goodmorning this morning...
Re: Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by corpROYAL(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
l guess no one is into precious stone business in the house?
Re: Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by corpROYAL(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2015
still waiting
Re: Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by wealthbee: 11:34pm On May 03, 2015
@corpROYAL, we currently have around 80grams of rough blue sapphire and pink tourmaline for sale..for more info reach me on 08081180405
Re: Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by corpROYAL(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2015
wealthbee:
@corpROYAL, we currently have around 80grams of rough blue sapphire and pink tourmaline for sale..for more info reach me on 08081180405

good send picture to d mail on my signature virtually l may call you.
Re: Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by corpROYAL(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2015
people in to the business in the house should come here to network. let help other.

All is well !
Re: Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by corpROYAL(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2015
wealthbee:

what are the size per stone and what quality are they?
Re: Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by o42austino(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2015
Are u ready to travel to Northern Nigeria, if yes I know a guy that his brother owns a tourmaline and sphire mine. My skype I. D is acaholdings and my BBM pin is 557AE9EF, PLS don't contact me if ur not the buyer and ur not willing to travel.
Re: Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by wealthbee: 12:17am On May 09, 2015
@corpROYAL,
sorry for replying so late...i have busy schedule and i dont have time to come online.
However, the colour of the stone are green and pink..each stone weigh 5,7 and 10grams respectively...if you are ready for this business just call my number...dont expect me to reply to this thread again because i am too busy to come online.
Re: Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by corpROYAL(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2015
o42austino:
Are u ready to travel to Northern Nigeria, if yes I know a guy that his brother owns a tourmaline and sphire mine. My skype I. D is acaholdings and my BBM pin is 557AE9EF, PLS don't contact me if ur not the buyer and ur not willing to travel.

what part of the north, the state and the local govt because you know how north is now. boko harm palava. so tell us here if it a place to visit. then let see some of the pictures you have on ground.
Re: Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by corpROYAL(m): 6:36am On Jun 06, 2015
l have alot of precious stone for sale and a very good and reliable source for all kind of precious stone, semi precious stones or gemstone ranging from Sapphire, Tourmaline, Ruby, Opal, Topas, Aquamarine, Gold dust, Garnet, Green Garnet, Amber, Citirine, Amethyst, Emerald and so on. all are in good grade, faceted rough gemstone in Africa, Nigeria. contact me if you are interested.

l can also show you how you can start this business and successful. ask your question here l will answer you.
Re: Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by Jig5aw(f): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
hi, do you have tourmaline gems?
corpROYAL:
l have alot of precious stone for sale and a very good and reliable source for all kind of precious stone, semi precious stones or gemstone ranging from Sapphire, Tourmaline, Ruby, Opal, Topas, Aquamarine, Gold dust, Garnet, Green Garnet, Amber, Citirine, Amethyst, Emerald and so on. all are in good grade, faceted rough gemstone in Africa, Nigeria. contact me if you are interested.

l can also show you how you can start this business and successful. ask your question here l will answer you.
Re: Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by rudyislife: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
corpROYAL:

I am interested
Re: Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by Flexherbal(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
Are photos of this stones prohibited here? Add pix let's see.

1 Like

Re: Rough Tourmaline Is Urgently Needed by corpROYAL(m): 2:54am On Mar 08, 2016
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Longrich Business Abuja / Can One Receive Western Union In A Domiciliary Account? / How Reliable Is Alat By WEMA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.