Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Wanted! Nigerians That Are Nigerians Indeed! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wanted! Nigerians That Are Nigerians Indeed! (1106 Views)

Why Are Nigerians So Abusive And Insulting? / Why Are Nigerians So Tribalistic? / Who Are These So Called Nigerians That Shakes The Whole World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted! Nigerians That Are Nigerians Indeed! by steven5: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2009
Wanted! Nigerians that are nigerians indeed! Not an Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Igalla, Nupe, Efik, or whatever the tribe. Nigeria is in dire need of men, real men with a sense of patriotism and direction. We all identify with Obama, right? But when can a Yoruba man be at home in Kaduna, or an Igbo man win election in Abeokuta. I am looking for 100 men, not boys who have the nigerian Spirit - the never-say-die spirit that will make us a force to be reckoned with globally. Nigeria has all it takes, but the greatest bane of the nation is not corruption but tribalism and ethinicity.
If you are burdened for this land and you have a vision of a trully united Nigeria, where everyone feels at home, a nigeria the rest of the world would love to visit and invest in, then give me a shout in this forum! It's about time we changed the face of this nation. It's about time Nigerians youths realized that their forefathers and so-called rulers have given them no home by playing ethinic politics and perpertuation of mediocrity. Are you there? Give me a shout! sad sad sad
Re: Wanted! Nigerians That Are Nigerians Indeed! by jamace(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2009
They are not yet born. The ones are around are already corrupted angry sad.
Re: Wanted! Nigerians That Are Nigerians Indeed! by londoner: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2009
Maybe you should add sexism to the list too OP. You called for Nigerians, then zeroed straight into the men only, why?
Re: Wanted! Nigerians That Are Nigerians Indeed! by asha80(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2009
Poster you are living in fantasy grin
Re: Wanted! Nigerians That Are Nigerians Indeed! by echelon(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2009
@Steven,

What are your plans
Re: Wanted! Nigerians That Are Nigerians Indeed! by lucabrasi(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2009
there is still an abundance of young nigerian men and women who fit that mould, and we shouldnt make defeatist comments as we can only speak for ourselves.
@poster
nice one and i sure hope a lot of nigerian youths both in nigeria and the diaspora heed your call and you gys can get things moving
Re: Wanted! Nigerians That Are Nigerians Indeed! by ikeyman00(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2009
@ post

1st nominatee

myself aka 1 and only true born nigerian soldier alas superman aka ikeyman!

no shakin! cool

we are there!

now shout out
1, skeptics we no send oo keep your eyes on the look-out
2, becomerich nko stay tuned
3, comedian nko
4, illegal status for over 15yrs in oversea, nko
5, k-jukie- love your profound u-turn, u suddenly realise nigeria as your proud country cool
6, self proclaimed top nlanders experts nko

(1) (Reply)

Residents And Indigenes Of Eket- Akwa Ibom State, Lets Meet Here / He Inadvertently Married His Mother (book) / Ooni Signs Mou With Us Coy To Construct $1.4bn Technology Hub In Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.