Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) (66977 Views)

Boy Killed At Zaki Biam Yam Market Buried (Photos) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Holatunde007(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
really Issokay I'll don't worry

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]
33365953 that's mine
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
mayowa122:

Malegirl y you steal d best space here on ur first day na? : undecided
I was also surprised oo shocked grin

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
I was also surprised oo shocked grin

Have not even been ftc all this while and you just got that all of a sudden.
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Holatunde007:
33365953 that's mine
oky I'll add u

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
mayowa122:

Have not even been ftc all this while and you just got that all of a sudden.
lolzgrin that's what the yoruba's call kadara(destiny). Were differnt nowgrin

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
lolzgrin that's what the yoruba's call kadara(destiny). Were differnt nowgrin

grin funny babe
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by brightleave(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
embarassed
FlirtyKaren:
Indonesia brushed aside last-minute appeals yesterday and executed eight people including 4 Nigerians convicted of drug smuggling in their country. Photos of the dead being buried and details from their last minutes on earth have now been revealed.

According to the pastors who were with them in their final hours, reformed Bali Nine ringleaders Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran and their six fellow death row prisoners refused to wear blindfolds and were singing as they were executed by a 13-member firing squad in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

The eight men chose to face their executioners and spent their last minutes of life praying, praising God and singing songs including Amazing Grace.

On Wednesday morning, Pastor Christie Buckingham - who read Chan and Sukumaran their last rites - said the eight death row inmates walked out onto the killing field singing religious songs in the moments before they were executed.

Pastor Buckingham said the men conducted themselves with 'dignity and strength until the end'. Another pastor, Karina de Vega, said it was a 'beautiful experience'.

'It was breathtaking. This was the first time I witnessed someone so excited to meet their God,' Pastor de Vega told Fairfax.

Nigerian Martin Anderson chose to be buried in the West Java town of Bekasi, and fellow Nigerian Raheem Agbaje, wanted to be buried in the East Java town of Madiun where he had been a prisoner. Indonesian Zainal Abidin is to be buried in Cilacap. The wishes of two other Nigerians — Sylvester Obiekwe Nwolise and Okwudili Oyatanze — have yet to be made public.

Indonesian Attorney General Muhammad Prasetyo confirmed at a news conference hours after the deaths had been widely reported that each of the eight had been executed simultaneously at 12:35 a.m. (1735 GMT) by a 13-member firing squad. Medical teams confirmed their deaths three minutes later, he said.
"The executions have been successfully implemented, perfectly. All worked, no misses," he said of the deaths of two Australians, four Nigerians, a Brazilian and an Indonesian man.

Prasetyo also dismissed concerns that Indonesia had done long-term damage to bilateral relations through the executions. According to him:

"It's just a momentary reaction. What we're doing is carrying out court decisions."

He said that the message was "do not try to smuggle drugs in Indonesia, because we will be harsh and firm against drug-related crimes."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/coffins-bearing-bodies-of-dead.html
like play, like play!!! embarassed
FlirtyKaren:
Indonesia brushed aside last-minute appeals yesterday and executed eight people including 4 Nigerians convicted of drug smuggling in their country. Photos of the dead being buried and details from their last minutes on earth have now been revealed.

According to the pastors who were with them in their final hours, reformed Bali Nine ringleaders Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran and their six fellow death row prisoners refused to wear blindfolds and were singing as they were executed by a 13-member firing squad in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

The eight men chose to face their executioners and spent their last minutes of life praying, praising God and singing songs including Amazing Grace.

On Wednesday morning, Pastor Christie Buckingham - who read Chan and Sukumaran their last rites - said the eight death row inmates walked out onto the killing field singing religious songs in the moments before they were executed.

Pastor Buckingham said the men conducted themselves with 'dignity and strength until the end'. Another pastor, Karina de Vega, said it was a 'beautiful experience'.

'It was breathtaking. This was the first time I witnessed someone so excited to meet their God,' Pastor de Vega told Fairfax.

Nigerian Martin Anderson chose to be buried in the West Java town of Bekasi, and fellow Nigerian Raheem Agbaje, wanted to be buried in the East Java town of Madiun where he had been a prisoner. Indonesian Zainal Abidin is to be buried in Cilacap. The wishes of two other Nigerians — Sylvester Obiekwe Nwolise and Okwudili Oyatanze — have yet to be made public.

Indonesian Attorney General Muhammad Prasetyo confirmed at a news conference hours after the deaths had been widely reported that each of the eight had been executed simultaneously at 12:35 a.m. (1735 GMT) by a 13-member firing squad. Medical teams confirmed their deaths three minutes later, he said.
"The executions have been successfully implemented, perfectly. All worked, no misses," he said of the deaths of two Australians, four Nigerians, a Brazilian and an Indonesian man.

Prasetyo also dismissed concerns that Indonesia had done long-term damage to bilateral relations through the executions. According to him:

"It's just a momentary reaction. What we're doing is carrying out court decisions."

He said that the message was "do not try to smuggle drugs in Indonesia, because we will be harsh and firm against drug-related crimes."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/coffins-bearing-bodies-of-dead.html
like play, like play!!!
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
irunoobo:

WICKED COUNTRY cry
how?didn't they know the laws of that country before contravening them?

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
mayowa122:
grin funny babe
abi na grin

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
molas02:

so dis guy did nt hav soul..............u ar animal.......(i mean eranko) if dealth is realy wages of sin as at now u should hav seize living.......joyous in heaven over a sinner who repent of his or her sin, meanwhile in yoruba voice ori bibe ko ni ogun ori fifo...........despite dis killn dt u think some1 is nt on board with dis same hard drug....so dt just open ur bucal cavity and commit rubbish
anu ofia
when u know that drug peddling is death
go get a life
animal
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by MSEdLAW(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
justwise:
There is nothing like RIP here. They got what they deserved. Only feel sorry for their families....who knew nothing about their crimes

You disgust me with your holier than thou....attitude...on every thread you surface...No one is above mistake and genuine penance could have been considered by the Indonesian government. ...your remarks fall short of an enlightened adult....
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by justwise(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
MSEdLAW:

You disgust me with your holier than thou....attitude...on every thread you surface...No one is above mistake and genuine penance could have been considered by the Indonesian government. ...your remarks fall short of an enlightened adult....

I'm happy that those scumbags are gone...happy?
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by luckydube007: 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
What about the drug lords.... So day are still alive, but kill their massager. RIP to the dead.
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by colabo: 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
shocked R.I.P

Wow shocked FTC on my first day of joining NL wink

lier! If it's ur first day on nairaland, Hw do u knw d abbreviation FTC nd Hw do u knw dat first to comment is a big deal. U might hav been using anoda profile.
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by domwas2(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Am just speechless dnt knw what is after life
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2015
colabo:
lier! If it's ur first day on nairaland, Hw do u knw d abbreviation FTC nd Hw do u knw dat first to comment is a big deal. U might hav been using anoda profile.
not againsad (how do I explain do this one again o). Okay let's do it like,
Abeg sir,u dey talk say am not new,like am a veteran using new profile,pls lemme ask u dis.

Do you think its only on NL FTC is being used

For the fact am new here,does that mean I shouldn't have anything upstairs

Even a new baby that does not know about this world the day his being born,the baby will definitely know how to cry when he's being spankedundecided Are now sayin the baby saw someone crying next to him and he av 2 follow up

*gosh* are you on 9jabaze? On naijaloaded?

No time jare,I still remain

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by IntroVAT: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2015
Thry refused blindfolds...wow
I can imagine looking at your killer firing a weapon at you
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by donodion(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2015
sexymoma:
And people think this is the hardest way to die...
I say no.. cos you have the opportunity to repent and ask God for forgiveness
Cos they all knew when death would take dem away...
Unlike sleeping and not sure one would wake up the next day... No chance for forgiveness

Rip to the dead
The most painful part is they are still gonna arrest, jail and execute the adamant ones who has refused to learn cry

Exactly.In Saudi Arabia they don't waste time with jail and legal process.They behead drip traffickers straight.How often di we hear of drug trafficking in Saudi.

We need same law I say and agree.

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by omostar: 12:59pm On May 06, 2015
SmoothCrim:

Those of you supporting this will one day find yourself facing a bullet coming toward your head and then it will be too late to know the error of your ways... Far too many Nigerians have paid the price in Indonesia just look online...

And the news is everywhere. So I ask you; why do they keep going there Why not other countries with less severe laws. I can only pity them if they were framed up or something. And do you guys realise drugs have killed so many innocent people likewise?? From armed robbers, to hired assassins, to terrorists, they all commit those crimes under the influence of drugs. Do you realise that?

I mean, it is like a married man or woman committing adultery openly in Saudi and you expect me to pity such a person? If they repent before their execution, then good for then, hopefully they will be spared in heaven.
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by omostar: 1:07pm On May 06, 2015
donodion:

Exactly.In Saudi Arabia they don't waste time with jail and legal process.They behead drip traffickers straight.How often di we hear of drug trafficking in Saudi.

We need same law I say and agree.

Thank you oh. ?I only pity them if they were framed and ofcourse just being human but sometimes, certain harsh things just have to be done for the greater good.
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by omostar: 1:10pm On May 06, 2015
Next2Bezee:
While i agree that these convicts should have thought of the consequences before venturing into what they did, I must say that these Indonesians wicked die..

Countries should take the initiative and start executing all their Indonesian since the Indonesian Government seem to show no remorse whatsoever despite prior pleas from all over the world.
[size=16pt]Execute indonesians that traffic Drugs also you mean? [/size]
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 1:18pm On May 06, 2015
omostar:

[size=16pt]Execute indonesians that traffic Drugs also you mean? [/size]

Ok Ok, then let us implement the Death Penalty for drug traffickers here in Nigeria, then start executing all the Indonesian offenders.
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by vickylala239: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
This is sure not the best way to stop drugs. I strongly believe they know the drug kingpins, why haven't they gone for them rather than kill the messanger?

Then let d messengers stay off..... without messengers There is no drug....

I support this....

Jst wish they can do this in Nigeria, especially to our looters
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by win3k: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2016
Buhari introduced the death penalty for drugs in 1984 and ibos were executed.
Anywhere these is firing squad for drug dealing and black person is involved, members of the get rich or die trying tribe = 99%

Nigeria should bring back the death penalty for drugs and at least we can shoot these ibos in Nigeria before they reach Indonesia and world news!

Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months / Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud