Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) (66921 Views)

Boy Killed At Zaki Biam Yam Market Buried (Photos) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by jascon1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
slimmy05:
This is sure not the best way to stop drugs. I strongly believe they know the drug kingpins, why haven't they gone for them rather than kill the messanger?
honestly ur spelling alone is a kingpin
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by dazzysleek(f): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
U r not authorized 2 take a life u cannot give!..he who kills by d sword dies from it also...R I P guys...its all over!
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by sacora(f): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
tucky200:
Ehya..I hope other crooks will learn from these
wat if dis further hardened dia hearts? Dis z nt d best way 2 stop drug-related crimes!
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
MKO4ever:

So even with the:
hundreds of our people being killed daily by Boko Haram
Nigerians killed in South Africa
Women died in accident after visiting our 1stshepopotemuslady
Corp members that died during the last election
Police in US killing black men for no reason
[s]
I am surprised that the death of drug convicts pains you more than the innocent life being lost on a daily basis[/s]

There is seriously no need for this.
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Holatunde007(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
nawa o,and you make me weep(sobs). So you think FTC is only being used only on NL? sad Nawa o,u dey FB? U dey 9jabaze? U dey naijaloaded? U dey peperonity? (Ao sad) sad

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]

I get mad @u just because u posted that on the wrong post
That. Post Is mainly for sincere condolences "shotigbo?"
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Holatunde007:

I get mad @u just because u posted that on the wrong post
That. Post Is mainly for sincere condolences "shotigbo?"
yes sir "shotigbo"

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

There is seriously no need for this.
wow ao did u cancel that persons comment? #CuriousDead

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
sexymoma:
And people think this is the hardest way to die...
I say no.. cos you have the opportunity to repent and ask God for forgiveness
Cos they all knew when death would take dem away...
Unlike sleeping and not sure one would wake up the next day... No chance for forgiveness

Rip to the dead
The most painful part is they are still gonna arrest, jail and execute the adamant ones who has refused to learn cry
Your comment is very true dear.
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
wow ao did u cancel that persons comment? #CuriousDead

Are you new?
If you are, you will first highlight what you want to cancel (normal cluck and drag method) then you click the third 's' symbol after the 'B' and the ' /' symbol.Thats all.
Now help me cancel what I just wrote.
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by RaptorX: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
I can bet you that the organs of the executed men especially the Africans among them have been removed and only a shell stuffed with newspapers is being buried.

All these Asian countries remove the organs of condemned criminals and sell them on the international organ market which is now more lucrative than the narcotics business.

The organs of a black man fetches the highest price than any other race of people, a lot of the young men in the US killed in so called gang shootings, why they are always killed with head shots, have their organs removed without their families knowing.
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

Are you new?
If you are, you will first highlight what you want to cancel ([s]normal cluck and drag method) then you click the third 's' symbol after the 'B' and the ' /' symbol.Thats all.
Now help me cancel what I just wrote[/s].
you mean like dis

Modifier: OMG I got it grin. Thanks,now lemme try it

I will beat you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Holatunde007(m): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
yes sir "shotigbo"

What part of the country are u frm self? Ur reply shuld be "Motigbo" not dat shotigbo
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Holatunde007(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
RaptorX:
I can bet you that the organs of the executed men especially the Africans among them have been removed and only a shell stuffed with newspapers is being buried.

All these Asian countries remove the organs of condemned criminals and sell them on the international organ market which is now more lucrative than the narcotics business.

The organs of a black man fetches the highest price than any other race of people, a lot of the young men in the US killed in so called gang shootings, why they are always killed with head shots, have their organs removed without their families knowing.

[s]
RaptorX:

[/s]
RaptorX:

Young man be mindful of what u post, don't give claims u can't substantiate
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
jascon1:
honestly ur spelling alone is a kingpin
are you high on crack or just some random internet dimwits
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Oluwajideloll(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
nnafather:
So, Tinubu escaped?

C hw u dy think like fly..
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by unphilaz(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
coolhamid:

See what "get rich or Die tryin" syndrome has led them to....

Legit Work Pays...

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by molas02: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
princeofpeace22:
the wages of sin is death
so dis guy did nt hav soul..............u ar animal.......(i mean eranko) if dealth is realy wages of sin as at now u should hav seize living.......joyous in heaven over a sinner who repent of his or her sin, meanwhile in yoruba voice ori bibe ko ni ogun ori fifo...........despite dis killn dt u think some1 is nt on board with dis same hard drug....so dt just open ur bucal cavity and commit rubbish
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by molas02: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Indonesia brushed aside last-minute appeals yesterday and executed eight people including 4 Nigerians convicted of drug smuggling in their country. Photos of the dead being buried and details from their last minutes on earth have now been revealed.

According to the pastors who were with them in their final hours, reformed Bali Nine ringleaders Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran and their six fellow death row prisoners refused to wear blindfolds and were singing as they were executed by a 13-member firing squad in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

The eight men chose to face their executioners and spent their last minutes of life praying, praising God and singing songs including Amazing Grace.

On Wednesday morning, Pastor Christie Buckingham - who read Chan and Sukumaran their last rites - said the eight death row inmates walked out onto the killing field singing religious songs in the moments before they were executed.

Pastor Buckingham said the men conducted themselves with 'dignity and strength until the end'. Another pastor, Karina de Vega, said it was a 'beautiful experience'.

'It was breathtaking. This was the first time I witnessed someone so excited to meet their God,' Pastor de Vega told Fairfax.

Nigerian Martin Anderson chose to be buried in the West Java town of Bekasi, and fellow Nigerian Raheem Agbaje, wanted to be buried in the East Java town of Madiun where he had been a prisoner. Indonesian Zainal Abidin is to be buried in Cilacap. The wishes of two other Nigerians — Sylvester Obiekwe Nwolise and Okwudili Oyatanze — have yet to be made public.

Indonesian Attorney General Muhammad Prasetyo confirmed at a news conference hours after the deaths had been widely reported that each of the eight had been executed simultaneously at 12:35 a.m. (1735 GMT) by a 13-member firing squad. Medical teams confirmed their deaths three minutes later, he said.
"The executions have been successfully implemented, perfectly. All worked, no misses," he said of the deaths of two Australians, four Nigerians, a Brazilian and an Indonesian man.

Prasetyo also dismissed concerns that Indonesia had done long-term damage to bilateral relations through the executions. According to him:

"It's just a momentary reaction. What we're doing is carrying out court decisions."

He said that the message was "do not try to smuggle drugs in Indonesia, because we will be harsh and firm against drug-related crimes."
dis realy worth crying for

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/coffins-bearing-bodies-of-dead.html
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by ymbello1: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mc4larin:
This is what we're supposed to be doing to corrupt politicians in Nigeria!

I disagree to agree with u. Lol
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by RaptorX: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Holatunde007:
[s][/s]
Young man be mindful of what u post, don't give claims u can't substantiate
Prove me wrong then, this ain't no conspiracy theory but reality, a lot of these so called executions are all about organ trafficking.

Go and find and read this book "The red market" by Scott Carney and you will have a better understanding why a poor black man from Africa with 3 grams of hard drugs is executed while the major drug barons aka American CIA are untouchable .

1 Like

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Fash20: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
RIP
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

WICKED COUNTRY cry

Expatiate please.
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
And to think we had 4 of our own who were executed this morning.
The indonesian President Widodo abi what his name, get mind sha? After all the international calls for clemency undecided
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by kuuljay(m): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
RIP but wait ooo why them dey spell ambulance upside down sef
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by SirBlack999(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
shocked
You mean a transgendered?:-P
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Holatunde007:

What part of the country are u frm self? Ur reply shuld be "Motigbo" not dat shotigbo
okay sir'ai "motigbo"

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
I am totally in tears.Been long since felt this much anguish deep down my throat.Will i be able to feel happy today? I doubt it.

Damn! I just remembered the aluu4 massacre, oh dear! Opening this thread and following this topic was a huge mistake. My curiosity just got the best of me!

I tell you, my dear. My curiousity got the best of me. I regret ever knowing of their executions prior to the time. I've been quite sad since yesterday and couldn't sleep last night due to nightmares...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by antisocial: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Indonesia brushed aside last-minute appeals yesterday and executed eight people including 4 Nigerians convicted of drug smuggling in their country. Photos of the dead being buried and details from their last minutes on earth have now been revealed.

According to the pastors who were with them in their final hours, reformed Bali Nine ringleaders Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran and their six fellow death row prisoners refused to wear blindfolds and were singing as they were executed by a 13-member firing squad in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

The eight men chose to face their executioners and spent their last minutes of life praying, praising God and singing songs including Amazing Grace.

On Wednesday morning, Pastor Christie Buckingham - who read Chan and Sukumaran their last rites - said the eight death row inmates walked out onto the killing field singing religious songs in the moments before they were executed.

Pastor Buckingham said the men conducted themselves with 'dignity and strength until the end'. Another pastor, Karina de Vega, said it was a 'beautiful experience'.

'It was breathtaking. This was the first time I witnessed someone so excited to meet their God,' Pastor de Vega told Fairfax.

Nigerian Martin Anderson chose to be buried in the West Java town of Bekasi, and fellow Nigerian Raheem Agbaje, wanted to be buried in the East Java town of Madiun where he had been a prisoner. Indonesian Zainal Abidin is to be buried in Cilacap. The wishes of two other Nigerians — Sylvester Obiekwe Nwolise and Okwudili Oyatanze — have yet to be made public.

Indonesian Attorney General Muhammad Prasetyo confirmed at a news conference hours after the deaths had been widely reported that each of the eight had been executed simultaneously at 12:35 a.m. (1735 GMT) by a 13-member firing squad. Medical teams confirmed their deaths three minutes later, he said.
"The executions have been successfully implemented, perfectly. All worked, no misses," he said of the deaths of two Australians, four Nigerians, a Brazilian and an Indonesian man.

Prasetyo also dismissed concerns that Indonesia had done long-term damage to bilateral relations through the executions. According to him:

"It's just a momentary reaction. What we're doing is carrying out court decisions."

He said that the message was "do not try to smuggle drugs in Indonesia, because we will be harsh and firm against drug-related crimes."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/coffins-bearing-bodies-of-dead.html
babaric law
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Holatunde007(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
okay sir'ai "motigbo"

Funny indeed.......what's ur BB handle will be nice to hav some chat wt yew
Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Holatunde007(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
okay sir'ai "motigbo"

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Holatunde007:

really Issokay I'll don't worry

Re: Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
shocked R.I.P

Wow shocked FTC on my first day of joining NL wink

Malegirl y you steal d best space here on ur first day na? : undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.