Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) (89305 Views)

Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / Picture This V.p Osinbajo Taking A Selfie With Hausa Girls / Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by maclatunji: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
kettykin:
I hope this man doesn't pauperise nigeria

#LWKMD

It might be a good idea because we are not enjoying GEJ that has dollarised Nigeria.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by OneNaira6: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Smh!! Only in Nigeria do you see the indigenous use tea as their indicator of "good government". SMFH!!
Everyday I wake up grateful my parent got me visa out of that country. Everyday I get justification why I'm grateful.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by gragraboy: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
OneNaira6:
Smh!! Only in Nigeria do you see the indigenous use tea as their indicator of "good government". SMFH!!
Everyday I wake up grateful my parent got me visa out of that country. Everyday I get justification why I'm grateful.
I assure you that what you are calling "that" country now will soon change to "my country"....and by then you have lost out in the transformation process.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by femirichil(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pls be fast oooo Na that lagoon go make sense
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by totorimi: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
CHECK THEM AFTER MAY 29TH IF YOU EVER SEE SUCH MILO AROUND THEIR BREAKFAST TABLE. NO BE TODAY
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by otemanuduno: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
una dey quick dey see....... how una take dey get all dis pix self ........ Una dey stay with dem
me sef dey wonder o shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Oforleta(m): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
yes, that was before he was elected President of Nigeria, on assumption of office come 29th of may, mark my word, he will go for ovatea and oda expensive ones to to waste our money.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by PreciousGem(f): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
...hmmm deceiving d masses and abokis smh
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by ibisko04: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
tuniski:
your head is there jor! That sachet is on request for additional and tea is like 1500naira so who is fooling who? U take water @2000naira and some people are clapping. Yeye
That Milo sachet you see on the presidential breakfast table is as costly as the one on your street.
No special price, no special treatment. Mind you, there are no special way of making and drinking your cocoa beverage than to take it hot or cold..
We are moving to the real thing. No special food for our president than the usual one you find on every Nigerians family tables.
Time for wastage is gone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Buhari so presidential
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Edunwa302(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Someone shld tell P elect dt campaign en election is over, time to get to work
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by 4stylz: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
How much is tea world wide? 1million naira tea dey? Even the most expensive hotel in Nigeria gives that Milo to there guest
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
baybeeboi:
thirded
Fourted and lasted.cheesycheesy
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by guiddoti: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Coming to a true Nigerian, what you both stand for. Those who have no shoes by now have many shoes. Drink your tea, Nigerians want simplicity and good governance.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Eniye30: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jimiyke:
Eeehn! Imagine!!!

Can u see what I saw inside that white plate?!

Presidential tea break with N20 sachet Milo?!

Thank God ooooi!

No more budget of 1.2 billion for presidential meal.

#CuttingCostModeActivated
This Buhari of a man seems to hv a listening ear, he is always listening, u hardly see him talk, always listening. If u look @d foto, u see dt he's listening 2 his vices advice. Come 2 think of it, he's hvn breakfast or smthing wt #40 peak milk, instead of d usual exorbitant breakfast by our so called "leaders". I think we can gv him a chance n see wts on the bag when he arrives. Good luck 2 him come may 29th.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Keneking:
Great....

Buhari - Osinbajo : how much is this sachet?
Osinbajo - Buhari : H.E its not more than 40naira, we can make it 20 Naira grin
Buhari :ok...looks for pen and diary to note....
my guy jokes apart. But it doesn't work. Like that. Face reality.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
By. Their comments. U shall know nairalanders living below a dollar daily.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Alausa4real: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
sanitary will soon return to Nigeria nation by this good example of change
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by eminent007(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Boss13:

FYI, Nigeria is poor. We have never been rich.

Nigeria poor?!!!

Spoken like the illiterate fool that you are.

#WaitingToBeQuoted
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by sinola(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
it is not a big deal
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by victors123: 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Stop deceiving us Pa buhari are u nt taking tea before u elected and ur Vp so!!! We dnt carried away will this buy better milo & peck milk to have strenght to lead us!!!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by silvernus0: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
falconey:
president of the poor!

That's a quicky morning tea.
cool
OGA DONT DECEIVE US .
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by estacyresource: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jonathan, Sambo, others to get N3.24bn severance pay

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan, Vice-president Namadi Sambo, non-returning federal lawmakers, ministers and presidential

aides will collect N3.24bn as severance allowances, investigation by The PUNCH has ........... http://allaboutnews-

update..com/2015/04/jonathan-sambo-others-to-get-n324bn.html

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by mightycrown1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
NOW WE HAVE GOTTEN A PRESIDENT OF THE MASSES
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by MurderX: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Do you realise this is the Prestigious Eko Hotel in Lagos?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by jaytee01(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
buskie13:
because he's drinking 20 naira Milo we should jump inside lagoon

nonsense
Yes cry
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by Fellonigerians: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
This looks like a hotel.

Anyway, I still hope they will cut down the cost of running the government in Nigeria...
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by egobetatoday: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
OoduaVanguard:

Regardless of its cost can you compare it to the billions Jonathan and his cronies budgeted and spent on feeding? ?

hehehe...i am suprised that some people bliv this will continue when they assume office.

they are both rich / wealthy enough to use some thing better. if they decided on that, it was meant as propaganda, nothing else.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by eneneviriviri(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
well! well! well! #35 milo hmmmm! i just dey observe
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by harjorlarh(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
d only tin I just lyk abt dis man is dat he is very humble........the next 4 yrs....will be hot 4 Nigeria
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by MODAY1Ali(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
I guess 1 billion naira wont be allocated for the feeding of the president anymore!! ;DI
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) by JBeeHive(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
kettykin:
I hope this man doesn't pauperise nigeria

Ur way of thinking is highly impoverished. So to live a simple lifestyle is now contagious abi? U myopic thinker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) / Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.