Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To My Opera Mini Data Bundle - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To My Opera Mini Data Bundle (983 Views)

Does Airtel Opera Mini Data 250MB/30 Days At N300 Work Other Browser? / READ: Before You Subscribe To That Airtel Opera Mini Data Bundle. / [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To My Opera Mini Data Bundle by sunch(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2015
I have an active opera mini data bundle on my account but whenever i use the application, am always billed from my main account. I have frequently complained to the customer service department, but i was told that there are possibilty of a running application on my phone aside from opera, which there is non-application running. Please i need a lasting solution to this problem pls.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To My Opera Mini Data Bundle by obinnati(m): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2015
sunch:
I have an active opera mini data bundle on my account but whenever i use the application, am always billed from my main account. I have frequently complained to the customer service department, but i was told that there are possibilty of a running application on my phone aside from opera, which there is non-application running. Please i need a lasting solution to this problem pls.

What I do I exust my airtime before I on my data so u should always do so Morover my Airtel line is just for browsing
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To My Opera Mini Data Bundle by beinstein(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2015
The CC peeps are right Bro. Your subscription covers Opera mini only, hence the other apps connecting in the background are responsible for the airtime usage.
you successfully prevented them from having access to the Opera mini data bundle, so they discovered comfort in your airtime.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To My Opera Mini Data Bundle by sunch(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2015
obinnati:

What I do I exust my airtime before I on my data so u should always do so Morover my Airtel line is just for browsing
It means i have to stop recharging my line, cos i know whenever i dont have airtime i do browse with the bundle.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To My Opera Mini Data Bundle by sunch(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2015
beinstein:
The CC peeps are right Bro. Your subscription covers Opera mini only, hence the other apps connecting in the background are responsible for the airtime usage.
you successfully prevented them from having access to the Opera mini data bundle, so they discovered comfort in your airtime.
I have assess my phone to check for a probable running app, but i found non because i have disconnected all. Even there are times that free bonus would be given to me still my main account wld be tampered with.
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To My Opera Mini Data Bundle by Glowstone(m): 10:38am On Apr 29, 2015
off your back ground data
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To My Opera Mini Data Bundle by sunch(m): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2015
Glowstone:
off your back ground data
Which one is that?
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To My Opera Mini Data Bundle by sunch(m): 12:19am On May 07, 2015
I beg this wahala still persist. Let somebody helep
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To My Opera Mini Data Bundle by solostar1: 10:34pm On May 07, 2015
this opera bundle is it unlimited.........
for downloading in opera mini
or is only for browsing
Re: Can Someone Help Me With A Solution To My Opera Mini Data Bundle by MrKIZITO(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Need A Lil Help. / WARNING!!! Swift-key Hack Leaves Samsung Galaxy Users Vulnerable To Attack / Airtel Operamini Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.