Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,021 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Letter To The Mods And Seun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To The Mods And Seun (541 Views)

Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / Please Mods And Seun, Do The Needful! / The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The Mods And Seun by NewNigeriaMind: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Hi guys,

I will like to know why I was placed on a two day ban.

It's important that the MOD Who placed the ban explain the reason so that it can be prevented in the future.

Thanks
Re: Letter To The Mods And Seun by IlorinFinest: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2015
what I know is that there is no ban without reason,,you must have broken one rule or the other. And besides, there is always a reason why you were banned on your profile
Re: Letter To The Mods And Seun by socialmediaman: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Hi guys,

I will like to know why I was placed on a two day ban.

It's important that the MOD Who placed the ban explain the reason so that it can be prevented in the future.

Thanks

What was the reason given for your ban? Was it a comment you posted that was reported, a ban from the spam bots, or what? Read the rules also, even without offensive comments, highlighting of text boldly, use of advertisement links etc can cause a ban. Whatever it was, the reason given should give you an idea
Re: Letter To The Mods And Seun by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2015
Those yeye MODs whey dey do anyhow,especially Rocktation.
Re: Letter To The Mods And Seun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2015
But Ngwakwe aka IsraeliAIRFORCE is no longer a moderator.
Re: Letter To The Mods And Seun by NewNigeriaMind: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2015
There is no reason given on my profile as to why I was banned.

(1) (Reply)

Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos / Reps Set To Consider Petroleum Industry Bill Next Week / Dogara’s Supporters Push To Defy APC On Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.