Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya (28063 Views)

45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée / Female Kidnapper Caught In Iwo, Osun State By Mob And Taken To The Palace / Lady Who Bit Thumb Of FRSC Official In Lagos Taken To Mobile Court (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by corisande: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2015
embarassed
This girl must have seen hell working on the street to pay off the debt she did not owe
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2015
I can imagine the pains and humiliation she went through.
Lesson learnt; trust no one.
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Nicepoker(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2015
PapiWata:
This man who took ten thousand naira, or the paltry sum of fifty muffugin US dollars, for the sale of a child to kidnappers, should be given a fair trial, and then taken outside to be shot dead.

If there is any problem looking for shooters to conduct this cleanup exercise, I will gladly PAY ten thousand naira for the privilege of using my own 12-gauge shotgun to blast open the enormous cranium of that dim-witted slave trader.
death by hanging is better.
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by johninhos(m): 9:47am On Apr 29, 2015
they shud put d shooting in auction. because am in contention too
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by kullozone(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2015
is dat woman thesame precious who wore a uniform in the previous pictures? wow!!
but some people wicked.
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by omotalkie(f): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2015
Its funny when u realise dat pple who are being paid to commit crimes,are always paid peanuts. 10k to sell ur cousin and u did? Ure own mumu no dey wear cloth at all. Ewu number hundred undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by jayeola391(m): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2015
Na war o!!!
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by hrykanu231(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=PapiWata post=33225793]This man who took ten thousand naira, or the paltry sum of fifty muffugin US dollars, for the sale of a child to kidnappers, should be given a fair trial, and then taken outside to be shot dead.

If there is any problem looking for shooters to conduct this cleanup exercise, I will gladly PAY ten thousand naira for the privilege of using my own 12-gauge shotgun to blast open the enormous cranium of that dim-witted slave trader.

And if your short gun refuses to fire, I will gladly lend u my "akwa" to give him pain before hell welcomes him
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2015
N10000 - for the life of his cousin?
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by obstead200(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2015
but that precious of a girl never talk true oooo!

she was not kidnapped. she only opted to go for an adventure that later turned sour.

I can bet a month salary that even her parents were initially aware of the whole scam.

they only started crying foul when water come pass garri

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by airlord2020: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2015
I don't support capital punishment but in this case,they should just take the guys and kill them by firing squad. The girl can never be same after passing through such ordeal.
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Charliiee(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2015
Wait... Is it that u guys are angry cos he sold his cousin or you're angry he did it for just 10K, I don't get the emphasis on 10K, no matter the amount what he did ws babaric.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Petradarling(f): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2015
Wickedness in high places.
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by brownlord: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2015
The guy sold his London used phone cousin for 10k.

Correct hustle

Now I understand why joko widido refuse to halt the execution
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2015
just imagine... embarassed
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by netmillionaires(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Charliiee:
Wait... Is it that u guys are angry cos he sold his cousin or you're angry he did it for just 10K, I don't get the emphasis on 10K, no matter the amount what he did ws babaric.
The fact that he sold his cousin itself is sheer wickedness. The annoying part is that he sold her her for a mere 10k. This guy can sell his whole clan or extended family for 50k.
** The guy must b like if I collect 10k use am buy adulterated CDs for alaba and hustle small by December I go don get #1million o** To them, all na hustling.
Wetin I go do d guy no gree me talk out.
In d other thread the girl said that she stayed with Seun one of the cultist that attacked her for 2weeks b4 meeting her cousin. Now the cousin is saying she introduced a guy(most likely seun) to him as her boyfriend. Did she fell in love with seun during the 2weeks or what?
So many things are begging for answers in this story... And I can bet it with you that even the girl too is lying... If U gv me 24hours with all of them I can detect each of their lies.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Badosqi(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Misogynist2014:
How did this manage to make fp?
Olodo..... And how is the topic not fit for Frontpage
Everything about this tori get K-leg..... The girl talked about a helper named Seun(stranger).. But Okorie said the girl introduced him as her boyfie...

Could it be that the girl willingly ran away from home cos of a guy?....

What is my own self?... Thank God they've arrested the culprits and the girl is back and alive!!!
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by winodey(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Response to Bode George - No Apology By Tinubu media office
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2015
embarassed embarassedBeing an Igbo guy' its so sad but our ppl can do anything for money' I can't defend this fool" I wish I can get to wherever he is and vent my anger on him' Useless animal' keep spoiling our people's name'' Idiot!!! Being an Igbo guy' its so sad but our ppl can do anything for money' I can't defend this fool" I wish I can get to wherever he is and vent my anger on him' Useless animal' keep spoiling our people's name'' Idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by jonot: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2015
Very wicked fellows. Imagine!

agarawu23:
15yr old girl worked as a sex machine to pay a dept she didn't owe $6000 converted to naira =#1,193,000sad imagine the kind of pain and sorrow the little girl went throughsad

All the ppl involved will never succeed in their life's (Amen) sad

same game they play in Italy too.
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2015
Olori buruku ma shanfani
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by winodey(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2015
Obi Ezekwesili says Nigerian army has committed human rights violations in the fight against Boko Haram
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by playboy19(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2015
Human are the most wicked of all animals created. Sell your own cousin for N10k, call it industrious and entrepreneurship. Smh...
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by watchindelta(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2015
rare!
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by netmillionaires(m): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2015
Something is fishy. Almost all of them lied. Like my post if U want to read my analysis of the story.
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Ujupsy: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2015
This guy is heartless ,giving your second cousin away 4 nothing God will definitely punish you and your unborn children if only you have one
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by buJu234: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2015
i dey always look igbo man or woman 10x before doing anything with him...

i dont care weather he is my friend or brother or even father etc..

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by xtervaganza(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2015
Yeebos dominating kidnapping and armed robbery
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Tushkid74(m): 11:10am On Apr 29, 2015
Where are those Indonesian executioners when u need 'em?
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by deloon(m): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2015
amaraedec:
embarassed embarassedBeing an Igbo guy' its so sad but our ppl can do anything for money' I can't defend this fool" I wish I can get to wherever he is and vent my anger on him' Useless animal' keep spoiling our people's name'' Idiot!!!
You are an embarrassment to the Igbos.
What do you mean by Igbos can do anything for money?
Your thinking faculty is underdeveloped.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2015
THESE ARE THE TRUE BASTARDS GIVING IGBOS BAD NAME. I PRAY THAT THE VERDICT WILL BE HANGING.
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2015
The names involved says it all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman / Man Stabs Another Man Dead With A Knife In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.