Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya (28061 Views)

45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée / Female Kidnapper Caught In Iwo, Osun State By Mob And Taken To The Palace / Lady Who Bit Thumb Of FRSC Official In Lagos Taken To Mobile Court (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by agarawu23(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2015
jonot:
Very wicked fellows. Imagine!

too bad sad
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Lilimax(f): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2015
BabaOneChance:
Ife eme! Nwa agbogho ka di 15 ka ndi aruruala a jiri mee akwuna kwuna. Chai! Aru! angry angry angry
Ajo ife!!!
They shall all pay dearly for it even in this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Ollywhel(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2015
Dragonking:
Igbos can do anything for money sha embarassed embarassed embarassed Imagine selling selling ur cousin for 10k. not up to techno S5 phone. SMH

Oga, criminals and greed exists irrespective of tribe.
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by nicerichard05: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
First let us look at this issue critically> i have been following the story for a long time now and in every report i always find the gal at fault. first, she was asked to go sch and unfortunately for her she met some cultist and a guy rescued her, took her home for more dan 2weeks, she didnt ask the guy to take her home or she couldnt taljk to neighbors in d compound that she wants to go home! hmmmmm, that aside, when she met her cousin at ojota why did she stay with him for more dan one nite befor demanding to see her mum? a 15yr old child in dis country today can not be that foolish. it was not as if she was kidnapped or she was drugged, staying with a guy for 3weeks before she met her cousin and introducing the guy to her cousin as her bf.. mehn we should look inward, i am not supporting wat dey did buh dis gal certainly has alot she isnt saying.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Waspy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
How much did Iscariot sell Jesus
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by queebeediva(f): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Just exchange the idiot with #1000 naira MTN recharge card take brows bbcmonth sup for one month and forget the fool for ISIS to decide on how to send him to the land of no return.
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by scoobyblogspot(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
A Pastor's wife keeps cats on the church premises… One evening a cat went missing. In church the next day, the Pastor wife asked: "Who HAS a pussy?" All the WOMEN got up…
"No, I mean who has SEEN a PUSSY" All the MEN got up…
"Eish...no, no, no…. I meant… who has seen a Pussy that isn't THEIRS?" More than half of the CHURCH MEN got up.
"Ohhhh for goodness sake!! Who has seen MY pussy?!" All the CHOIR Boys got up….
The Pastor fainted.
Read the Rest on my blog:Www.mcscooby..com
Just A Joke: Don't LAUGH ALONE
http://mcscooby..com/2015/04/just-joke-dont-laugh-alone.html
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Judas is surely his mentor. The guy has gone bananas walahi. What was he thinking? a proper efulefu.
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by poseidon12: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Kudos to the Lagos State Police command for solving this case and arresting the culprits. I am particularly impressed by SP Abba Kyari. The able officer has been solving a lot of crime cases in Lagos. I hope he's appreciated by the authorities.
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Fourwinds: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
agarawu23:
15yr old girl worked as a sex machine to pay a dept she didn't owe $6000 converted to naira =#1,193,000sad imagine the kind of pain and sorrow the little girl went throughsad

All the ppl involved will never succeed in their life's (Amen) sad

same game they play in Italy too.
A big AMEN oooo

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Fourwinds: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
poseidon12:
Kudos to the Lagos State Police command for solving this case and arresting the culprits. I am particularly impressed by SP Abba Kyari. The able officer has been solving a lot of crime cases in Lagos. I hope he's appreciated by the authorities.
ha God will bless dis Abba Kyari and his team. You and your team will receive great reward to ur third generation. Ur protection and dat of ur family will always come from God
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Real answers for WAEC|expo FREE just goto expoplace. tk and register to get it now
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by chiedu7: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=18pt]TO MANY IGBO PEOPLE WORLDWIDE,

"NA BUSY-NESS"
[/size]

Dragonking:
Igbos can do anything for money sha embarassed embarassed embarassed Imagine selling selling ur cousin for 10k. not up to techno S5 phone. SMH

buJu234:
i dey always look igbo man or woman 10x before doing anything with him...

i dont care weather he is my friend or brother or even father etc..

ollah1:
The names involved says it all

[size=14pt]
As Usual when Igbo people do something they always say "Igbo man this, Igbo man that" sad

When Yoruba do the same thing they wont mention na so Yoruba people dey do. angry

BIGOTS ALL THE WAY
[/size]
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by samueleto(m): 2:19am On Apr 30, 2015
Dragonking:

Always remember that thunder go fire u. #idiot

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by anibo2(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2015
Haa....I know the tall fair one...used to see him at club rumors popping n sipping...make them break him head with iron...
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by ugoezeik(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
PapiWata:
This man who took ten thousand naira, or the paltry sum of fifty muffugin US dollars, for the sale of a child to kidnappers, should be given a fair trial, and then taken outside to be shot dead.

If there is any problem looking for shooters to conduct this cleanup exercise, I will gladly PAY ten thousand naira for the privilege of using my own 12-gauge shotgun to blast open the enormous cranium of that dim-witted slave trader.
buahahaha lol bro take it easy because as ur blood de hot so if dem giv u opportunity u fit go lybia go arrest those men wey bang d gal
Re: I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya by ugoezeik(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
babs01:
10K nd u ar happy, u sold human being lyk u just to av tecno android phone. This one can sell his mother for 5k afta all shes old.

God is watching
babso1 u dnt need to b hard on him. hw do u knw it was tecno fon, e fit b say he wan take d mny bang one ashi lik dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nursing Student Commits Suicide In Ogun / How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman / Man Stabs Another Man Dead With A Knife In Niger State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.