Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

They Rock The Music Industry Back Them. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / They Rock The Music Industry Back Them. (305 Views)

OJB Jezreel Burial: Shame On The Music Industry / Twin Bomb Explosions Rock The Yobe State Capital / Rock The African Proverb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Rock The Music Industry Back Them. by wadasus: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2015
Some artist come and go but some like 2face, D'banj and P squre are still keeping it tight till today so they are not included. Let me take you back to those days when Nigerian music was still a baby. Here are some artist who made waves they include:
1. Eedris yea remember right, with his hit songs like mr lecturer, jaga jaga, the king is back, this guy beef and chanse Fifty I mean 5ocent out of naija.
2. Tony tetulia hits like my car, am in luv with two women.
3. Maintain remember this guys they where three Olu maintain was one of them by them with their hit song "catch cold"
4. Lagbaja nothing for you lol with his mask always on.
5. Zaki Aze the touch light man
6. African Chiana with hots like crisis, man wey sabi, goverment bad.
7. Style plus no dought with hits like olufemi, call my name, the list is endless
8.Danfo Drivers meh they were the bomb almost all tracks hit
9. Zule Zoo kelewa one of Africa
10. Pual Play another sensational singer
11. Djinee we can't forget this dude with hit song "lade"
12. Black Face hardlife was a hit back them.
You can add yours...
Re: They Rock The Music Industry Back Them. by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: They Rock The Music Industry Back Them. by gateofheaven(m): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2015
Daddy showkey: somebody call my name
Re: They Rock The Music Industry Back Them. by Lobolintin(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2015
Daddy shokey is back

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Role Model And Why Is He Your Role Model? / Another Earthquake Rocks Nepal / Know More About This Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.