Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,036 members, 7,828,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos (34390 Views)

Ekiti Reps Storm EFCC To Remind Them Of Petition They Wrote Against Fayemi / ICC Confirms Receipt Of Criminal Complaint Against Amnesty International / Supreme Court Orders Retrial Of Petition Against Dakwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
freeborn76:

By the time the ICC is through, they should also confirm the receipt of petitions leveled against Dame Patience Jonathan and the fat pig Asari Dokubo. The fact that Bianca's brother failed to see the inciteful nature of Patience's speeches and Dokubo's stupid rants shows the hypocrisy of the Igbo people. This is arrant nonsense! ICC ko, OPC ni!

What concerned Igbo with the speech of the people you mentioned?
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by xhamel89: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
waternogetemeny:

U need to be flogged mercilessly. Can u imagine the insolence from this demented fellow!

Is it becos GEJ is passive? Do u know where ur Oba will be at this point, had a more assertive leader been elected president?

Putting it mildly, let us just say, Lagos by now will be Obaless and their is nothing u riffraff can do about it.

Forget, in as much as i dont support what the Oba said but get it, nothing will happen to Oba of Lagos. No president can touch him, not even ICC. You think Yoruba Obas are just something you can take as baby. Get that into your skull. I know you arent Yoruba that is why you can open your filthy stinky mouth to talk to the highest throne in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by Jobneeded12: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Yorubas are the biggest coward to ever walk the earth.

U talk about a civil war u fought as a whole country supported and funded by US, UK AND Russia that lasted three and half year and u still lost like an achievement.

We killed more Nigerian troops than the vice versa, do u know wat that means?

It means u lost the war. bi tch! It only ended becos of an international blockade on Biafra.

We actually want that next war with the southwest in the southwest, just us? How about that?

Igbos are truly illiterates you don't know your history and I will teach you
Isreal, France and 5 super countries recognised stinky BIAFRA they also supplied you weapon but you were defeated mercilessly.
I will show got an article on BIAFRA and what changed the war according to wiki
"The invasion began when 7,000 Biafran soldiers led by General Victor Banjo crossed the River Niger Bridge into Asaba. The Biafran retreat from Ore is considered the turning point of the war."
Meaning the day the igbo man set out to enter yoruba land was the day he lost
This time around our military base in Lagos and Oyo with ammunition will clear out your dirty land locked area.

You can see how Awolowo defeated Ojukwu with strategy and gave Igbos £20
This time around it will worse
Your tribe will be humiliated
And your unborn children won't forgive you chai if you try it by the time we are done with Igbos you will know what the Hausas did was child play
Yoruba will defeat your chest beating ass and nothing will happen in Lagos where you seek to destroy cause it pains you you don't own it
In fact I repeat what the Oba said there's nothing you can do about it
GO AND JUMP IN THE LAGOON
Igbos are useless tribes that only achive in Illegal things
The day you touch a yoruba man in Lagos
You will regret the day your fathers came back from home
A MA PA YIN AND THROW YOUR DIRTY BIAFRA BODY INTO LAGOOOOOON
We will destroy your markets make Lagos horrible for you let me see what your Lazy tribe will do you will come begging again like you have been doing
No wonder Wike destroyed your markets very useless tribe
Losing since day one
Igbos are cowards not Yorubas

4 Likes

Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by xhamel89: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:
So many crazy kings abounds in africa.He should go and defend his genodical statements with his zulu brother in lCC

All hail the lagoon king

I condemn the statement of Oba Akinolu.

Notwithstanding, it does not give room for all you uncultured to open filthy mouth and talk. Take it, Nobody, I repeat Nobody can take Oba Akinolu.

You see, i have not known the Igbos are this worse until recent election open our eyes. Yo can talk anyhow to your Eze but not to Oba. No wonder the Hausas slaughters you guys as rams in the north.

The overflogging of this issue will likely be what will send igbos back to their zone. What an insolence!

2 Likes

Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by tolulinks(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
truefact:
Yorubas are visionless. Awolowo never believed in anything that's why he died like nothing. He is coward. He has no choice of his. Zik bring him to nigeria, Gowon kept him in Nigeria even to this days.

Yorubas fight for your own country. ..Nigeria is not a country. ..

It is Yoruba cowardice and timidity that make them want Igbos to remain in Nigeria. Igbos give those cowards a kind of protection and cover from their masters up north. That is why if igbos secede now, yorubas will secede from their Hausa masters.

Yorubas fight for your country. Nigeria is a mere geographical expression. .didn't your hero said that? You lot are lazy cowards with no vision. Your only vision is ND oil

Your hero committed suicide. Your hero is coward who never fight for your freedom. Your hero had no choice of his, remember Zik made him accept nigeria and Gowon made him stay in Nigeria. Your hero believed nothing and die like nothing. ..WHAT A BIG SHAME
yorubas are visionless? so it is the igbos that are visionful? ode

3 Likes

Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
warrenweste:

angry the same "visionless yorubas" owns these great forum,the same visionless yoruba welcomed u and your kins to lagos..dont worry they re coming for u... angry angry
Don't be stupid. Should we run because seun is a yoruba. We are taking about how to save the oba's ass and you are spewing rubbish. A lot of us are against this move, but don't force us to mount pressure on Ohaneze, Supreme Council of Elders of the Indigenous people of Biafra and the BILIE Foundation to pursue that case vigorously, we will send him to jail and there is nothing you people can do about it. The truth is, the Oba made inciting comment punishable by international law, but we have forgiven him. So don't just create disaffection in this house.
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by queensmith: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
bloody jobless people.

Could they not first take him to court in Nigeria?

Was anybody actually thrown in the Lagoon? Why are they wasting peoples time like this does the ICC look like the oba of Nigeria? Do they look like they have time for pettiness?

And then what will they do? Nothing.

The smart thing to do will be to go to a meeting of the Council of Obas and lay out your grievances there. From that point you can then escalate your issues if needed.
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by ayoman: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
The same igbo who attacked yorubaland and were roundly trounced at ore.mr man, , history cannot be rewritten. Continue deluding yourself
truefact:
Yorubas are visionless. Awolowo never believed in anything that's why he died like nothing. He is coward. He has no choice of his. Zik bring him to nigeria, Gowon kept him in Nigeria even to this days.

It is Yoruba cowardice and timidity that make them want Igbos to remain in Nigeria. Igbos give those cowards a kind of protection and cover from their masters up north. That is why if igbos secede now, yorubas will secede from their Hausa masters.

Yorubas fight for your country. Nigeria is a mere geographical expression. .didn't your hero said that? You lot are lazy cowards with no vision. Your only vision is ND oil

Your hero committed suicide. Your hero is coward who never fight for your freedom. Your hero had no choice of his, remember Zik made him accept nigeria and Gowon made him stay in Nigeria. Your hero believed nothing and die like nothing. ..WHAT A BIG SHAME

2 Likes

Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by CSTR2: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The igbos are the criminal class of Nigeria. The oba only stated a fact. A tribe of cannibals, drug peddlers, fraudsters, prostitutes, kidnappers, rapists, ritual killers and thieves. Recently some people stormed into my mentions and when they realized there was nothing to steal they left. They must have been igbos.
And inferior sub-humanoids like you will be the first to protest when igbos agitate for their own country.
I read through your post history and ironically i found many instances of you begging igbos to embrace one Nigeria and shun self-determination.
Is this how your "one-Nigeria" will be built?
May God punish you.
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
tdayof:
you and your brothers are riffraff... Even if oba of Lagos is removed which is not possible another oba of odudua blood will take over and match you silly lagooners to your base..
The truth is there is nufin Yorubas can do. We are not Ijaws who also decimated you people during the Yoruba- ijaw fight of 1999. Don't incite violence 'cause you people are nothing but COWARDS. Who doesn't know the legendary cowardice of the Oodua Nation. When the time comes, we will be the one marching you cowards to the LAGOON.
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
waternogetemeny:

U need to be flogged mercilessly. Can u imagine the insolence from this demented fellow!

Is it becos GEJ is passive? Do u know where ur Oba will be at this point, had a more assertive leader been elected president?

Putting it mildly, let us just say, Lagos by now will be Obaless and their is nothing u riffraff can do about it.
like d south African president
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by yibobasher2: 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rose2014:

Did I just hear 'worldwide?' cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is how limited your knowledge is. If you go to anywhere in the world, what is that city most people recognized in the world about Nigeria? Lagos of course. And who is the monarch of that mega city? Oba of Lagos
Just like Rukidi IV of Toro kingdom in Uganda, Oba of Lagos is world recognized. But I'm not surprised that you don't know cos it's typical of you and your people claiming to know but have absolute zero knowledge of things.

If you were smart enough, you should know that if he isn't recognized, your idi.otic kinsman should have dragged him to local court instead of ICC.

1 Like

Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by tdayof(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
MrCcf:

The truth is there is nufin Yorubas can do. We are not Ijaws who also decimated you people during the Yoruba- ijaw fight of 1999. Don't incite violence 'cause you people are nothing but COWARDS. Who doesn't know the legendary cowardice of the Oodua Nation. When the time comes, we will be the one marching you cowards to the LAGOON.
hmm . I can see it nau... Your man OJUKWU is a coward and are you.... Remember empty barrel makes the loudest noise... We are ready to watch you drown in the lagoon..

1 Like

Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by zanga420: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jk210:
Someone should remind me the outcome of HEDA's September 2014 petition to ICC against Ali Modu Sheriff and Ihejirika on Insecurity in the North East.

Or APC's petition against Patience Jonathan for her inciteful statements in the runup to the presidential elections.

The thing with we Nigerians is we take ourselves too seriously. The petitions end up amounting to nothing and usually end up in a slush pile.

Cases the ICC usually takes seriously are war crimes such as when a leader uses excessive force against his people as we saw with Saddam Hussein et al
u're very correct, but the unguarded speechs from some of these peeps needs to be looked into n addressed. More especially during election campaigns n political related matters
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by PastorOla1: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
waternogetemeny:

BITTER BELE DEY WORRY UNA

1 Like

Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
tdayof:
hmm . I can see it nau... Your man OJUKWU is a coward and are you.... Remember empty barrel makes the loudest noise... We are ready to watch you drown in the lagoon..
Ok, till then. For now, Oba Aik is facing ICC.
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by tdayof(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
MrCcf:

Ok, till then. For now, Oba Aik is facing ICC.
yea.. And let's see what they will do.. I think OBJ also has a case there since heaven knows when grin grin
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by mulattoclaro(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
CSTR2:
And inferior sub-humanoids like you will be the first to protest when igbos agitate for their own country.
I read through your post history and ironically i found many instances of you begging igbos to embrace one Nigeria and shun self-determination.
Is this how your "one-Nigeria" will be built?
May God punish you.
as God don take punish you. Useless man from a tribe of thieves. Igbos the curse of the nation. The biggest joke of all tribes in Nigeria. Shouldn't you be out there stealing with your fellow yeebos or something?
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=Rose2014 post=33238171]

You sound so pained grin[/ quote]

grin grin

You see am? It's painful when the average thinking age on nairaland is 10 years old grin
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by pansophist(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
warrenweste:

angry the same "visionless yorubas" owns these great forum,the same visionless yoruba welcomed u and your kins to lagos..dont worry they re coming for u... angry angry

All Nigerians are entitled to freely reside anywhere in the geographical part of the country, no Nigerian should be expected or obliged to feel grateful, welcomed or lucky for living there.

The only thing required from a Nigerian is to be law-abiding, not to be grateful.

1 Like

Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by cao(f): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
LordExecutioner:
@cao

This is why I don't like yibhoes.

Effort in futility by Biancar to get FFK's attention. cheesy
I appear to be your official go to Igbo woman...Should I start calling you everytime I come across a Yoruba thread with questionable ethics? Or should I start calling you whenever a Yoruba NLer has an issue with me?
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by Biafrarep(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
nosike3:
boy!! You're dull!! They were all called Nigerians! Only Nigerians realised there was 3 igbo and 1 yoruba! But peeps like you with excess chromosomes n totally autistic retardedd nitwits know sheet and will never know sheet cuz your grey matter is right below your anuss!! grin continue motherfcker!! You're a helpless and hopeless case!
They were actually two Igbos and two Yoruba!!! Don't mind those holier than thou attitude people.
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by Toofan007: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
truefact:

damn! na human being write this comment?

1 Like

Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by mizzsmilez(f): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Just shut up already!!!!!!!!
Humans and their craziness!!!
Baboons are better than many.
Imagine saying all these rubbish in front of kids.
Smh.
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by bigfrancis21: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
nosike3:
boy!! You're dull!! They were all called Nigerians! Only Nigerians realised there was 3 igbo and 1 yoruba! But peeps like you with excess chromosomes n totally autistic retardedd nitwits know sheet and will never know sheet cuz your grey matter is right below your anuss!! grin continue motherfcker!! You're a helpless and hopeless case!

2 Igbos and 1 Yoruba can be confirmed. The last man's name: Martin Aderson doesn't sound like a familiar Nigerian name though the 'ade' in his name makes the man possibly Yoruba, thus likely making it 2 Yorubas among the 4 executed.
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by poseidon12: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
cbrass:
These people should act with decorum and not over flog this issue.

Let's see what ICC will do angry

How else do you want "these people" to act with decorum other than to follow due process? And that's exactly what Dr. Onoh has done?
I thought your caution should be directed at the Oba of Lagos. Or are you ok with what the Oba said?
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by Kazzman(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Hey man stop talking like someone that doesn't even pass through school.You guys should do to others what you want to be done unto you. Enough of senseless speech from someone of your calibre. Only what I know is that we Yorubas will never allow Idiot like you to continue constituting nuisance here with your tribal bigotry.

1 Like

Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by homosapien(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
truefact:

Why not try and be creative because I have read dis your line on so many occasion.

1 Like

Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by nikky5(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Igbo are bastards. our fathers told us how their mothers were impregnated by apes hence their bestial attitudes. one thing remains that these beasts will never rule Nigeria. The votes from the S's and the she can never give them the mandate yo rule Nigeria . They will surely suffer come May 29 after the sweating in of Buhari. They have not learnt from the Biafra experience. Nothing will happen to Oba Akiolu a first class oba of repute. They will suffer in the hands of Ambode.

1 Like

Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by nigerdeltaa(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
if you are in the south east, tune in to radio biafra live phone in broadcast everyday at 7am and 7pm local time on your transistor radio on 97.6fm. if you are in port Harcourt, tune to 88.0 fm. for those of you outside these locations, please search for us on your free to air decoder e.g strong tv, mytv and others. you can also listen via the internet via www.radio biafra.co and through other sites. or you can download tunein and search for radio biafra
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by CSTR2: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
mulattoclaro:
as God don take punish you. Useless man from a tribe of thieves. Igbos the curse of the nation. The biggest joke of all tribes in Nigeria. Shouldn't you be out there stealing with your fellow yeebos or something?
All right then, no problem.
I am going to let you off the hook out of my own wisdom.
Let me catch you on this forum soliciting for one Nigeria again.
I will verbally eviscerate you.
Re: ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos by CSTR2: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
nikky5:
Igbo are bastards. our fathers told us how their mothers were impregnated by apes hence their bestial attitudes. one thing remains that these beasts will never rule Nigeria. The votes from the S's and the she can never give them the mandate yo rule Nigeria . They will surely suffer come May 29 after the sweating in of Buhari. They have not learnt from the Biafra experience. Nothing will happen to Oba Akiolu a first class oba of repute. They will suffer in the hands of Ambode.
lol.
Seeing as yorubas are more ugly and ape-looking than any other tribe in Nigeria.
I think you should ask your father which sub-specie of ape impregnated your mother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters / TheEmefieleDisaster: Nigerians Call Out Emefiele On Twitter / Differences Between The Old And New Budget 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.